(Topic ID: 3323)

Your choice for horror themed pin?

By manowar43

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Your choice ..... horror theme.”

• Friday the 13th 6 votes
      18%
    • The Thing 8 votes
      24%
    • Child's Play 3 votes
      9%
    • Evil Dead series/Army of Darkness 16 votes
      48%

(33 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Host.jpeg
    91.JPG
    93_-_Copy.JPG
    11.JPG
    61.JPG
    evil_dead_sideart_2.PNG
    Freddy_2.jpg
    Freddy_1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider erak.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#13 12 years ago

Speaking of Evil Dead/ Army of darkness. Here is some sideart for a new machine I have planned out.

evil_dead_sideart_2.PNGevil_dead_sideart_2.PNG

#34 12 years ago

The Evil dead pin I did was kind of an experiment to see if I could actually do it. If I can get my hands on a Gilligans Island or Popeye I would do it waaay differently. Hopefully I can get one or the other because next I want to do a Evil Dead-Army of Darkness trillogy pin. I have the playfields planned out for either machine, but I really want to use a Gilligans Island. This time using the DMD with a P-ROC system.

I have a guy who teaches computer animation at the local college here that wants to do the DMD work. Here is a sample of something he has done so far.

Pac-Man Arcade animated in 3D. Some of the 3D art work in this video was designed for world video game and pinball champion Leo Daniels.

#35 12 years ago

How about a Zombie pin? The Walking Dead or something like that...

If I can ever find a Cyclone in really bad shape I want to turn it into a Zombieland pin. So if anyone out there wants to get rid of a POS one I will take it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider erak.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/your-choice-for-horror-themed-pin?tu=erak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.