(Topic ID: 3323)

Your choice for horror themed pin?

By manowar43

13 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Your choice ..... horror theme.”

• Friday the 13th 6 votes
      18%
    • The Thing 8 votes
      24%
    • Child's Play 3 votes
      9%
    • Evil Dead series/Army of Darkness 16 votes
      48%

(33 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Host.jpeg
    91.JPG
    93_-_Copy.JPG
    11.JPG
    61.JPG
    evil_dead_sideart_2.PNG
    Freddy_2.jpg
    Freddy_1.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 13 years ago

Erak and I have already made our desire for an Army of Darkness machine public. If you were to have your own custom horror movie themed machine made which would your choice be? Imagine some of the playfield toys on some of these.
    I can picture the "boom stick" launcher for Army of Darkness.

#2 13 years ago

CHiiii CHiiiii Chiiiii.....
    I still can't believe we don't have a Friday the 13th pin.

#3 13 years ago

out of these i would like to see childs play. but leprechan could be cool or house of 1000 corpses. all those would be cool though.

#4 13 years ago

I threw Child's Play in there for the "Chucky" playfield toy possibilities.
    And of course if it was as successful as Pinbot, you would get "Bride of Chucky" follow-up!

Imagine a "Chucky" head verbally tormenting you ala "Rudy" from Funhouse!

#5 13 years ago

The Thing would work for me!! Great old movie!

#6 13 years ago

My vote is for the Thing.

or The Night of the Living Dead

#7 13 years ago

The Thing...released in time for the new movie remake debut. why do they have to remake movies that are still perfectly watchable!?

Predator / Aliens / AVP would get my vote too.

#8 13 years ago

Back when I first saw John Carpenter's 1982 version of The Thing, I thought it was just about the scariest film I had ever seen. That and the first Halloween film are not only Capenter's two best films, but two of the best horror films of all time. Either theme would make a great pin. How cool would it be to have that creepy Halloween music start during multiball?

#9 13 years ago

EVIL DEAD. Best pin ever. Would be.

#10 13 years ago

Don't Forget about Freddy Kruger, same as above, the toys are endless. The claw would be awsome, or furnace, wow, I should be a pinball engineer!!! You miss a shot, a huge claw comes out and slices you in person.

#11 13 years ago

Don't Forget about Freddis Kruger, same as above, the toys are endless. The claw would be awesome ...

You mean kind of like this?

Freddy_1.jpgFreddy_1.jpg Freddy_2.jpgFreddy_2.jpg

#12 13 years ago

Yea, but I'd add the external claw to cut you to peices if you make a bad shot!!!

Now I have to find one to put next to my TFTC!

#13 13 years ago

Speaking of Evil Dead/ Army of darkness. Here is some sideart for a new machine I have planned out.

evil_dead_sideart_2.PNGevil_dead_sideart_2.PNG

#14 13 years ago

How about a Zombie pin? The Walking Dead or something like that... Zombies are effin cool

#15 13 years ago

The Thing gets my vote.

#16 13 years ago

"Captain Supermarket!"
    "Shaun of the Dead"
    "The Lost Boys"
    "Cemetery Man"
    "Hellsing"
    "Blood(+)"

#17 13 years ago

Zombieland!!!

#18 13 years ago

Zombieland!!!

Only if they could get Bill to do some voice work...

#19 13 years ago

I would love to have that side art of my Evil Dead you did

61.JPG61.JPG 11.JPG11.JPG

#21 13 years ago

Speaking of Evil Dead/ Army of darkness. Here is some sideart for a new machine I have planned out.

Nice as always erak .. BUT .. more cleavage and some nipple bumps on that art would work so much better

(Speaking of such the pic of Emma Watson's boob and tiny nipple in this months Playboy [Hermione Granger - Harry Potter] makes one wonder if they even had to tape her up for the last movie .. hehehe )

#22 13 years ago

Somehow we worked our way around to nipples again. How did that happen?

#24 13 years ago

Manowar43... Chucky is so scary!! When my kids were little, I chased them around the the house with a Chucky doll and they would hold up in a bedroom, then I would wag a butter knife under the door while making Chucky threats... I cannot believe they turned out normal!

#25 13 years ago

WOW Bradbot!!

I hope you mean normal chttpgifompared to general society, not Jeffery Dahmer!

#26 13 years ago

GAP,

That car toy on the playfield is perfection!
    Also like the creepy laughing deer mount.

#27 13 years ago

watch your back... I don't know where they are, just now.

#28 13 years ago

Somehow we worked our way around to nipples again. How did that happen?

It's nippletastic!

#29 13 years ago

We could use a Harry Potter pinball machine

#31 13 years ago

Evil Dead AOD would be great because of the humour and horror elements.

Note:you made me want to watch them again. I'm going to go and dig out the DVDs

Ed

#32 13 years ago

Your artwork is EPIC. Looking forward to see where it winds up.

#33 13 years ago

I'm going to go and dig out the DVDs

Laserdiscs are the FUTURE!!!

#34 13 years ago

The Evil dead pin I did was kind of an experiment to see if I could actually do it. If I can get my hands on a Gilligans Island or Popeye I would do it waaay differently. Hopefully I can get one or the other because next I want to do a Evil Dead-Army of Darkness trillogy pin. I have the playfields planned out for either machine, but I really want to use a Gilligans Island. This time using the DMD with a P-ROC system.

I have a guy who teaches computer animation at the local college here that wants to do the DMD work. Here is a sample of something he has done so far.

Pac-Man Arcade animated in 3D. Some of the 3D art work in this video was designed for world video game and pinball champion Leo Daniels.

#35 13 years ago

How about a Zombie pin? The Walking Dead or something like that...

If I can ever find a Cyclone in really bad shape I want to turn it into a Zombieland pin. So if anyone out there wants to get rid of a POS one I will take it.

#36 13 years ago

Does Aliens count as horror?

#37 13 years ago

I want to do a Evil Dead-Army of Darkness trillogy pin. I have the playfields planned out

To truly make an AOD you have to sacrifice the beloved "MM" to make me a happy AOD camper. Everything else will just be O.K., nice, good job, etc...
    I want to say "That is F#&KING AWESOME!!!!" from your already great- established skill-set.
    I will personally mail you a congratulatory beverage of your choice on completion.

Remember Erak "WWBD" (What Would Bruce Do!?) should ALWAYS be your motto!!
    Respect the Chin!
    Also "WWBDD" (What would Bruce Dickinson Do?) is ALSO good in a pinch...
    He is the only person in the world that can pull off "Swamp Pants"!

"Up the Irons"

#38 13 years ago

If I can get my hands on a Gilligans Island or Popeye

Somebody help erak out please, the world needs this!

#39 13 years ago

How about Gigli?

#40 13 years ago

Does Aliens count as horror?

When they are evil they count.

#41 13 years ago

Aliens would get my vote.. Ripley call-outs and the Queen alien... can't go wrong.

#42 13 years ago

Aliens would get my vote.. Ripley call-outs and the Queen alien... can't go wrong.

"Get away from her you BITCH!"

#43 13 years ago

How about Gigli?

That would be a truly horrific pin.

#44 13 years ago

Actually, Gigli was a bad choice. The idea would seem to be "games you would actually want to play more than once", not "games you would have no problem setting on fire then pushing off the top of a twenty-story building onto someone's BMW for a laugh".

I think a Tribute To Vincent Price game would be good, but would that be better as an EM or DMD?

Hellblazer (DC, NOT that Keanu Reeves WTF movie) might have some potential.

And an H.P. Lovecraft game would be fun right up to the point the Mystery Award turned out to be one of Cthulhu's face tentacles reaching out of the backglass straight into your brain...

#45 13 years ago

And an H.P. Lovecraft game would be fun right up to the point the Mystery Award turned out to be one of Cthulhu's face tentacles reaching out of the backglass straight into your brain...

This thread is oozing with brilliance

#46 13 years ago

LaughingOtter

I almost placed Re-Animator on the pol, but thought it was a little TOO horrific for a pin.
    It didn't have as quit as much balance of comedy/horror as Evil Dead.

Alien did nothing for me, BUT Aliens? You bet! That would be killer!

Robot/Forklift, Alien, Alien egg toys!

#47 13 years ago

I see my one post got deleted .. I'm gone and I doubt many will care.
    I will also be unlinking the .net .. Sorry Robin.

Whoever the moderator was who did it show yourself instead of hiding behind the title I gave up !

#48 13 years ago

Sorry for your (photo) loss BD...

EDIT: Whoops, posted too soon! BD comes back with... "What did the FIVE fingers say to the face?"

"SLAP!!!"
    Uuunnityyy...

#49 13 years ago

I guess maybe I will have to create my own place at www.pinside.net where religion, hate, sexual orientation, and prudishness won't prevail. OMG it was a side boob shot !!! Gotta make sure no one is "harmed" or offended by that !!

#50 13 years ago

I am there BD! I already found the M.C. too!
    "Check, Check! Moouusseeee!!

Host.jpegHost.jpeg

There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/your-choice-for-horror-themed-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.