Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by blownfuse
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lyonsden.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 8 years ago
    Quoted from blownfuse:

I just looked at the last box I have, no part numbers. All it says on the box is, size 1 1/16", quantity 25, AFBMA GRADE (can't make out the grade # but I bought the highest quality they had), 440C STAINLESS STEEL. I don't know what the price is on them now but 8 years ago, they were about $6.00 each. Like I said, expensive. However, I've never had to replace any of them (just buff them occasionally) since they've been installed so in that respect, they've been cheap. They're made to hold up under a lot of pressure in precision machines so I thought they'd work great in my games. I'll try to get a part number when I order more this time.
    Steve

Very cool idea. Doing a quick ebay search, I found these: ebay.com link: 100 1 1 16 Inch G25 Precision Chromium Chrome Steel Bearing Balls AISI 52100

Any opinion on them?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lyonsden.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/your-balls-yes-yours?tu=lyonsden and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.