paltrowsurfing.jpg
paltrow02.jpg
IMG_8615 3 (resized).JPG
giphy-1 (resized).png
IMG_4797 (resized).JPG
BF7111F3-1D8E-41F6-957B-14EDCA55527D (resized).jpeg
20171007_210826 (resized).jpg
20171208_223007 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lucysuros.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Hi Folks!

I’m new to the pinball hobby but I’m definitely hooked and serious. My first game is being delivered tomorrow! I know there aren't as many women as men into pinball but I plan to evangelize! Looking for advice on best approaches for improving my currently sub-par skills, learning more about the hobby and community, and mastering the new game that will be delivered tomorrow. It’s Guardians of Galaxy. I know it’s early and has to evolve, but I had a lot of fun playing it in bars and think it will end up being great. Anyhow, welcome any advice you have. Like should I focus on learning the rules of game first, just rack up time playing to improve ball control (any good tutorials on that?!) etc. Thanks!

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Welcome.
There aren't as many women in pinball. Hobby or industry. I think you'll find the ones that are, are very special.
Play your game. Watch Youtube videos for how to play videos. Learn the game's rules. Practice. And any leagues or tournaments in your area, participate. Even if you get clobbered. You'll learn and improve.
LTG : )

THANK YOU. I'm heading to YouTube!

#22 6 years ago

Once you see what's possible with a ball and 2 flippers, you can practice at home. Since you'll have your own machine, just working on a certain move or repeating certain shots instead of just playing full games is great practice.
Another good tip I received early in is that shots are on the flippers, as in, if you want to hit the left ramp consistently, watch for where the ball needs to leave the right flipper from and memorize that spot.
Don't look to where you want to ball to go as you would when throwing a dart or playing pool.

I've bookmarked deadflip - thank you! also will keep in mind looking at flipper instead of target - that will be an adjustment!

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Maybe see if there is a belles and chimes in your area if you feel like linking up with other women players.
My better half recently joined the local belles chapter and loves it!
Aside from that, get out and play as many games as you can wth others, male or female, and watch, talk, learn.
Welcome to a great hobby.

Thank you! Will look up belles and chimes!

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Welcome! Love me some San Diego! Anywhere south of Camp Pendleton is heaven to me. Have you been to The High Dive? Pretty cool little place to eat with great craft beer selection...and Pinballs!!!! They had a MET Premium there when I last went about a year and a half ago.

Yes, High Dive is down the street from me and where I play most here in SD. Yes they have Metallica (I think that's what MET means??), which was the game that really sparked me.

#41 6 years ago

I’m so thrilled by all the warm advice and welcomes! I’ll post a picture of my new machine when it’s here to share the joy!

#56 6 years ago

It’s here and so fun!! Watched some great ball control vids that already helped at little! Got Groot multiball which has me feeling super happy. I have a long way to go folks and I’m going to enjoy the journey immensely!! Good thing I have some time off to watch all these great vids you’ve posted, read up on the game rules, and practice my ball skills!

BF7111F3-1D8E-41F6-957B-14EDCA55527D (resized).jpegBF7111F3-1D8E-41F6-957B-14EDCA55527D (resized).jpeg

#57 6 years ago

And thank you to the immensely awesome Evan at Orange County Pinballs for setting me up!

#62 6 years ago
Quoted from getadam:

Although it's a totally different game, I've always loved this video for learning about ball control:
» YouTube video

Thank you, @getadam. I can't quite make out what your avatar picture is supposed to be.

#67 6 years ago
Quoted from getadam:

It's not pinball related - just some classic hardcore punk music. https://www.dischord.com/release/003/1st-7

getadam I happen to like punk!

#68 6 years ago
Quoted from HookedonPinonics:

One of the best partnerships in life is punk music and pinball. I listen to Dead Kennedys while playing and its the bees knees!

That sounds great - though I imagine the sounds of punk + my Gotg pinball songs might not be a beautiful pairing.

4 weeks later
#84 6 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

Hilarious! Likely a dude, possibly a woman, creates an account with a beautiful woman (definitely not "Lucy") avatar and you all just fall for it. O-din even invites him...I mean her...over! This made an otherwise boring Saturday night a lot more entertaining!
If "Lucy" can create and link a YouTube video containing the woman in the photo playing GOTG and mentioning Pinside, I'll eat my hat.

Well, you're gonna have to eat your hat, because I am a real person and that is my real picture and I do have GOTG and my guy friend who is a pinball player recommended the title of the original post. I really do want advice and hoping that this community can provide it. I love pinball but stink at it right now. I've been watching https://papa.org/learning-center/videos/ to learn some basic skills. And have been reassured to hear that other players find the GOTG shots difficult, too, but I do have the GROOT shot down. So yay!

#87 6 years ago
Quoted from egyptrus:

My advice would be to be purposeful when you're playing. As you own your own game, play games where you're concentrating on mastering a particular skill. As others have said, watch videos to see what skills you need to practice (drop catches, post-passes, etc.) and then practice those on your game.
The beauty is, those skills will translate to every game. While knowing the rules will help you generate higher scores, having a particular set of skills will be useful for all games you play.
As long as you're having fun playing, you'll be set. At the end of the day, pinball is about having fun.
Dave

I've been concentrating on flipper skills right now. As a competitive person, it makes me a little nuts to score low, but I think putting the time in now to get some control is worth it, as you said. Once I can MAKE the shots that I want to make, I'll dig deep into the rules of GOTG. Right now I'm not even trying to...I think I'll have too much in my head to concentrate if I do.

What I love about pinball is that it's both physical and mental. I have to master the flippers and the many rule of the game. So awesome.

#91 6 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Congrats on your new pin and getting into this time consuming life evolving around hobby. You chose a very tough game. Fast and fun but very tight shots and not alot of time given to complete the modes. Good news. If you master this game it will be smooth sailing on most other titles. I will eat my hat if you make it through this hobby and only own 1 game at a time. A little advice. Start rearranging the furniture.. Your going to need room for at least one more pin.

I think you are right - I can see that after mastering one I'll start hankering for another. Though, I think I have a lot of runway. I love Metallica. And I hear Batman is pretty awesome now (after its rough start).

#100 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

For any new player with their own game in the home, I suggest taking the glass off and training.
This may seem silly but it is a great way to efficiently use time to get better quickly.
Put a sock in each outlane and spend a full session just shooting specific shots. Avoid multiball (turn all settings to hard to make it less likely to happen) and just try to specifically work on making left orbit, then left ramp, then rocket, then right ramp, then right orbit.
Do these shots in 2 different ways. First is from a trapped ball. Second is on the fly from returns.
A few hours of this pretty boring style of play can really help.
While doing this, try to focus your attention on the flippers (not the shot). Keep your eyes on the flippers and pay attention to the point on the flipper where the shot is made. Then repeat.
I think aiming is the biggest skill that does not come naturally for most players. After you get better at aiming and making shots at various ball speeds, then you can learn more intermediate stuff (dead pass, post pass, loop pass). After that come nudging and other more advanced stuff.
I know many think that nudging should come earlier but honestly nudging is the crutch skill. It is essential to learn, but if you just make 100% of your shots perfectly, then nudging will never matter

I LOVE this idea. I'm totally going to do it. I want to practice the same shots over and over and this will help me do it! Thank you!

#101 6 years ago
Quoted from surfsidedetail:

LucySuros is a real person and FEMALE that is super excited to have her first pinball machine. We set up a Guardians Pro with Shaker Motor and Invisiglass at her home in San Diego. Welcome her to the forum.
Welcome Lucy and I hope you have updated your game's code to v.85

You're the best, Evan! I HAVE updated the code! I'm all current. LOVE MY GAME! Thanks to you and Orange County Pinballs for setting me up!

#102 6 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

I stated the conditions that I'd eat my hat. Those were not met so my hat remains.

Too creepy to post a vid, but here I am with my pin that Evan at Orange County Pinballs delivered a few weeks ago. Hopefully that puts the question of my authenticity to rest.

IMG_8615 3 (resized).JPGIMG_8615 3 (resized).JPG

#104 6 years ago
Quoted from surfsidedetail:

Thank you for the kind words!! Let me know when your Guardians is ready for some company.

Definitely, Evan!

#108 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Does Gwyneth Paltrow surf? I bet this girl does.

Indeed I do.

#117 6 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

Let me humbly apologize for my posts in this thread. I will have to pick out a (small) hat that I dislike and find some sauce to make it go down easier. I have never been so wrong in my life but I suppose it is good to fail sometimes and admitting I was wrong feels bittersweet as I get to grow but also feel the sting of defeat. Congrats on being a successful woman whom is enough of a nerd to post on Pinside. Strangely enough GOTG Pro is the next pin I have on the way as my similarly beautiful wife liked it. You owed me nothing but gave me proof when you could have ignored me as an asshole; which I undoubtedly was. I am a tireless force for feminism (my latest Facebook fight was about a female friend saying Tom Brady's injury was a strained vagina) but I failed big time here. Please accept my apology.

I accept your apology. We all have made assumptions that have led us astray. I can assure you that I'm both a successful woman and a big nerd at heart who really likes pinball. I'm happy to be part of the community, especially now that the skeptics know I'm real and can get back to offering me advice that'll help me get better.

#127 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I think those practice sessions could work really well on GOTG since it is a mode based game. After you get good and repeatedly making the same shot, then start a mode and ONLY play that mode. That will challenge you to make multiple shots (sometimes on the fly and other times from a trap).
Just keep in mind that the main skill to work on at the start is all aiming. Dont get distracted with the other things just yet. Focus on aiming and you will get better very quickly.

This is my plan: glass off, socks in the outlanes (can i block the drain too??), practice core shots over and over as well as some flipper skills like passing (I can do post pass on the right flipper but need to get some other passes under my belt) and live catch (I'm pretty decent at it)...

I still feel like I don't know where all the shots need to hit the flipper to make the target (though slowly learning) so I think by doing same shot over and over I'll get this down better. I also don't always know whether I can make a shot from a caught ball (is that the right terminology)? Like I don't think I've ever made a ramp from a catch.

I'm keeping my eyes on the flippers as much as I can to learn...I love this challenge and so appreciate your advice.

Also, do you (or anyone else here) know why my profile picture has that OP band on it? I have no idea what it means.

#131 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

sure, block all the drains
this training suggestion is just all about learning to aim with the least time investment possible by getting lots of reps.

YES this is what I want - it's hard to practice a skill over and over when you also have to keep the ball in play so you're not constantly restarting the game.

Awesome on the making it into a game - r lamp r ramp for example. Will do!

Thanks so much for your advice. SO helpful.

#135 6 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Just keep in mind that when you login your shots to your brain a ball that’s held will shoot a little different then one that is moving. I always try to have the two different shots in my mind as I try to get into the pin zone.

Yes, definitely need to get the feel for that!

#141 6 years ago

getadam @mschonbrun good reminders to keep it fun and light. Thank you.

#146 6 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

Lucy, don't forget to update the code on your Guardians of the Galaxy. New home users typically don't and your game will get better rules, animations, sounds etc. Over time. There's likely been 2 updates to guardians since you purchased it.

Thank you! Yes, the code was updated on the day delivered and then I just updated it to most recent code.

#152 6 years ago
Quoted from Caucasian2Step:

Also, consider starting a local chapter and blazing the trail in your own neighborhood!
http://bellesandchimespinball.com/

I'm going to check out some local tournaments and see if I can round up some female players to consider this...

#153 6 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

I taught guitar for many years and everyone wants to find the most efficient way and the honest answer usually is to play more.

I'm playing a lot and definitely getting better. But also frustrated when I can't make a shot -- so mixing in some shot practice in addition to just going all out on a game feels like the right mix.

#156 6 years ago

I’m not sure when the hat video is coming. But if I had an address, I’d be happy to supply the hat.

#173 6 years ago

Hi everyone, I’ll weigh in here if you don’t mind.

I posted FEMALE in the title of my post because my friend, who is on pinside and a pinball owner, knew that it would help get eyeballs precisely because there aren’t many women in pinball. He knew there would be folks here excited to see a woman get into the hobby. He also knows me well and knows that I am a big nerd with a voracious appetite to learn and improve at all I do. This was the best way, in his view, to get me lots of great advice quickly. And he was right! I’m so grateful for all the wonderful tips and strategies shared here and I’m putting them into practice... I’m so enjoying my GOTG and thrilled every time I get something down.

I posted my real name because that’s how I always create social profiles — it was reflexive. I didn’t know I wasn’t supposed to. Same thing with my profile picture. I’m not a forum expert. In fact, this is only the second forum I’ve joined in my life and I use my real name and photo in the other forum as do most other people on that site.

And now I’d like to call attention to the fact that my profile picture seemed to be the catalyst for folks making a few inaccurate assumptions. I think some of you saw what I look like and concluded that 1. I’m not real 2. I’m looking for attention that’s unrelated to pinball.

I can assure all of you that my motives are all about learning pinball and interacting with people just as into pinball as I am. And if you are a skeptic, I ask that you go through this thread and if you can everywhere else I’ve posted (not sure how easy it is to do that because I’m no forum expert like I said) and read my words while imagining that I’m a man. There would be no doubt that I’m all about pinball.

I’ve been enthusiastic, grateful, earnest, kind, curious, and forgiving. This is who I am. I also happen to be a "pretty woman" - it’s the least relevant thing about me in this context and yet it’s become a major talking point. Guys - and I do mean guys - I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt that this is largely unconscious sexism.

But now I’m asking you to knock it off, to resist thinking that the way I look says anything about who I am or what I want, and look at the evidence before you: I’m a new person to the hobby, I’m looking for advice, I’d enjoy being part of a community that geeks out on it.

It’s not on me to pick a profile pict and name that won’t make you think otherwise. (To give an extreme example, that’s a bit like saying “She was wearing that short skirt. She deserved it.”)

If my friend had said to me before all this controversy - hey you might want to change your profile name and pict to something generic - I would have thanked him for schooling me on the forum and changed them.

But I’m not going to now. It’ll stay what it is. And I’ll continue to be who I am.

Now let’s get back to pinball.

#176 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Hav you tried out the aiming practice/ blocked inlanes yet?
Would love to hear if you like it/think it has helped you to learn to aim better?
How many times have you combo'd L and R ramp?
Also, wanted to extend the invite if you are ever in Madison > Hit us up and you can come play a few games with my wife and I. She is a damn good player and pretty fun to play pinball with. She likes to get better and also enjoys when she finds other nerd ladies to play with.

I'm doing it tomorrow! It's my weekend project - I plan to log many hours tomorrow!

Thanks for the invite! I'll let you know if I'm ever in Madison. Would love to meet your pinball wizard wife and fellow pinball nerds. Is she on pinside?

#193 6 years ago
Quoted from irobot:

I would suggest not responding to any of the negative posts, it's just a flat waste of your time, unless you happen to enjoy wrangling with people over nothing.
You're trying to process this negative response you received with logic, but there is no logic to it.
The point of the various negative comments is simply to be negative. Nobody actually has an legitimate complaint to make.
When people lack the ability to win respect in real life, they play the big noisemaker on the internet, it makes them happy.
To summarize, it not about you at all, it's about some sad sack with cheetos crumbs all over the front of his shirt trying to get back at the world.

I wanted to set the record straight but I get your point. I look forward to learning from the folks in the community who ARE helpful and gracious.

#195 6 years ago
Quoted from Onwallst:

You go have fun. Many of these pinsiders have nothing better to do than to be abrasive. Have fun as there are always pricks in every hobby and everyday in life. You got good advice from many and you will choose friends just like life. I have three females in my family that love pinball. My wife and two daughters. My high school daughters friends love pinball and are always coming over. They like GB LE or Star TrekLE the best. Have fun and improve.

Thank you! My two daughters are loving it too! My eldest used as a stress relief after studying this afternoon. WIN!

#200 6 years ago
Quoted from joey__p__1966:

Hello from the other side of the country. I've read the entire thread .... it's very entertaining .
It's always cool to see new people joining , our hobby needs new home collectors , it keeps our boutique manufacturors in business , and that keeps the main stream (Stern) looking for new technology to incorporate into games ( big LCD displays) .
I've been a home collector since 1993 , went through a 10 year period when I didn't buy or sell anything while my daughter was real young, but back into it again. It has lastibility as a hobby. Tons of hobbies come and gone, pinball forever I guess. I never wanted to compete, and don't compete, actually by comparison I still suck after all these years, but I love the hell out of some pinball after a rough day of work . For me it's just fun, love the art aspect , flashing lights, satisfaction of making tough shots, and getting a new high score after it's been set up for decades. I also enjoy the restoration part of making old new again. Make a batch of popcorn, fire up all the games, pour a nice beverage of choice, and disappear into a world of flashing lights, sounds, and complete concentration ... what's not to love? Especially since my wife is usually right there with me .
Enjoy your new hobby, make it what you want , competitive or social ,after all it's indoors , so it's better than many other hobbies .
BTW: go ahead and figure out now where 5 -8 pins will live in your house, make renovations if need be, get electrical outlets where you need them, and be prepared for the unusual phenomenon of waking up one day with a wall full of pinballs . It's a bueatiful thing .
Again , welcome to pinside, there are some great folks in here always willing to help solve any game issues along the way.
Cheers,
Joey P

Thanks, Joey! I agree with you, there's not much NOT to love about pinball. And lol on the wall of pinballs. Doesn't sound so bad!

#208 6 years ago
Quoted from JIM_Z:

Welcome and enjoy!
What will #2 be? It's just a matter of time

Probably Metallica. Though I hear Attack from Mars is a bunch of fun. I've gotta check it out.

#216 6 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Both titles were programmed by Lyman Sheats. He also coded ACDC, The Walking Dead and is currently working on Batman 66.
My top three favs of all time are Walking Dead, ACDC, and Metallica.
Not sure how far down the rabbit hole you are just yet but if you have rules figured out on your guardians pin, you should watch some tutorial videos to see some of the code genius that is in these games.
https://papa.org/learning-center/videos/?target=tutorials

I haven't gone down the rabbit hole that far yet but certainly will. I'm looking forward to it. But have been forcing myself to work on just practicing making shots first to get some muscle memory going. Otherwise I'll be thinking of too much at once while trying to play. I'm improving! And having a load of fun doing it.

#219 6 years ago

Cross-posting this here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guardians-of-the-galaxy-owners-thread/page/24#post-4212686

I need some help deciphering GOTG rules. Appreciate any insight y'all can provide...

#222 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Thanks for mentioning Danni. (I’m best known these days as “Danni’s Dad” lol) She’s actually 6th on the IFPA Woman’s main list.
I was gonna say, Danni and I were both in San Diego a few weeks back, and if I were you I would head along to the Harbortown Pub on Tuesday night. They have league every Tuesday, and there’s some good players there, including Anne Bush who is a killer player. The other guys there like Ron will help you out with the game rules. They have a GOTG there too.
https://www.meetup.com/sdpinball/events/ntwfhpyxdbjb/
NOTHING will improve your playing quicker than playing (and watching!) good players. You’ll learn more in one night at Harbortown than you will in a year of watching YouTube.
If you want to see some woman’s pinball action, here’s the final of INDISC in Banning CA a few weeks ago. Fast forward to 5:25:00 to see the 3 game Woman’s final.
rd
» YouTube video

Thanks! I will totally check out Harbortown Pub!

1 week later
#224 6 years ago

I played in Harbor Town Pub tourney last night with 17 other people and came in 12th, which was 6 places higher than I’d expected! Was super fun and the people there were so helpful and nice. Looking forward to many more ... played lots of games I’ve never played before and did the absolute worse on GOTG which I have at home. The different set up (it was way faster) completely threw me.

Thanks to all of you here who nudged me to play in tourneys. Wouldn’t have done it without your prodding!

#227 6 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

Yeah they play different when you don't have socks stuffed in them. Congratulations your probably better than you think.

LOL!

1 month later
#230 6 years ago
Quoted from getadam:

It's been a while since you posted lucysuros. Are you still as enthusiastic about pinball?

Yes, I sure am! I went to Texas Pinball Festival and got to play lots of games. LOVED Total Nuclear Annihilation and Attack from Mars Remake, which is now sitting next to my GOTG. I play weekly in tournaments in SD. My goal is to not come in last. I am ranked like 39,999 in the world last I checked, lol.

I'm getting better slowly and having tons of fun. I LOVE PINBALL!

#233 6 years ago
Quoted from egyptrus:

Out of curiosity, did any hat eating ever occur?

I've witnessed no hat eating.

1 month later
#240 5 years ago
Quoted from PavBall:

How goes your enjoyment of the hobby after six months Lucy? Which advice did you take in the end on practicing?

Well, I'm a huge addict! That's the short of it. I'm playing in tournaments almost weekly, which is the best practice ever. I get great advice from folks and think adjusting to different machines all the time is helpful. I've gotten a lot better just by playing. My goal each tournament is to not come in dead last and surprisingly I do pretty ok! Best of all, I have a blast!

#241 5 years ago
Quoted from tdunbar:

Next time you have the glass off one of your pins play it and catch the ball before drains and place it back on the flipper to see what it takes to make that shot that seems impossible. For instance it is easier for me to hold the ball on the inside of the right flipper on Dialed In and then slowly release the ball but almost instantly gently flip it into the cell phone. Practice these over and over again till you can achieve that shot almost every time and by doing it with the glass off you don't have to wait till the ball reloads every time and by doing that and also like finding a better way to obtain sim cards and I bet the that nobody could beat you on your own machines. Ball control to me is what makes an average player a top playing and try to keep the ball speed down and 2nd to that would be nudging the keep the ball from draining either in the middle or on side exits.

I have yet to try taking off the glass to practice shots over and over. I really should...

#245 5 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I have had both and both are great choices. If I had to pick one I would choose the AFMRLE....its pretty amazing

I actually got AFM remake. And got Iron Maiden and sold Guardians. Loving IM and AFM.

#247 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Those are 2 great choices.
AFMr is a classic. Mine's not going anywhere soon.
Can't wait for my houdini to get here!

AFM is very fun and my girls love it. I'm really obsessed with IM and play it 80% of the time right now with AFM breaks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 134.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 19.95
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 22.50
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

6,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Berkeley Township, NJ
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

5,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Salem, VA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lucysuros.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/your-advice-for-new-female-player?tu=Lucysuros and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.