paltrowsurfing.jpg
paltrow02.jpg
IMG_8615 3 (resized).JPG
giphy-1 (resized).png
IMG_4797 (resized).JPG
BF7111F3-1D8E-41F6-957B-14EDCA55527D (resized).jpeg
20171007_210826 (resized).jpg
20171208_223007 (resized).jpg
There are 249 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.
#152 6 years ago
Quoted from Caucasian2Step:

Also, consider starting a local chapter and blazing the trail in your own neighborhood!
http://bellesandchimespinball.com/

I'm going to check out some local tournaments and see if I can round up some female players to consider this...

#153 6 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

I taught guitar for many years and everyone wants to find the most efficient way and the honest answer usually is to play more.

I'm playing a lot and definitely getting better. But also frustrated when I can't make a shot -- so mixing in some shot practice in addition to just going all out on a game feels like the right mix.

#154 6 years ago
Quoted from Lucysuros:

But also frustrated when I can't make a shot

Even as you get better as a player, you'll find that this is always true. Some nights, you're hitting every shot and you swear you could play blindfolded...other nights you'd swear you were blindfolded

Dave

#155 6 years ago

Welcome to the best hobby in the world and have fun!

Lots of great advice here, totally doing the sock thing.

When do we get to see the hat eating video?

#156 6 years ago

I’m not sure when the hat video is coming. But if I had an address, I’d be happy to supply the hat.

#157 6 years ago

B9ECC800-3000-403F-BA3D-D8A929A5D770 (resized).pngB9ECC800-3000-403F-BA3D-D8A929A5D770 (resized).png

8F63F722-4976-4B8D-A84B-3E360CEFB2AF (resized).jpeg8F63F722-4976-4B8D-A84B-3E360CEFB2AF (resized).jpeg

#158 6 years ago
Quoted from Lucysuros:

I'm going to check out some local tournaments and see if I can round up some female players to consider this...

I started playing competitively 2 years ago and have learned so much playing in tournaments and league. I try to play in as many tournaments as travel would allow.

#159 6 years ago

I'm gonna go on record as saying the "sock thing" is a terrible idea. How is this going to help a home-owner become better at pinball?

Games are free and you live there. You have all the time in the world to press start and practice making shots. Why stuff socks in the outlanes?

It's a wasted opportunity. At the same time you are endlessly practicing your shots, you can also deal with the consequences of BAD shots, and work on your outlane nudging skills. All of this will help you improve much better than the pointless act of stuffing laundry into your outlanes.

It's a dumb idea, and one I doubt you'll hear being practiced by any GOOD players.

#160 6 years ago

I'm surprised no one has asked why a Female player, as stated in the title, is any different than a male player? Is that an insinuation that female players are different? In a day and age where women and a myriad of other genders are screaming for equality I wonder why they differentiate themselves like this.

I agree with Levi, play the game as it was meant to play. If you aren't competing and taking it too seriously I suggest just having fun.

#161 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I'm gonna go on record as saying the "sock thing" is a terrible idea. How is this going to help a home-owner become better at pinball?
Games are free and you live there. You have all the time in the world to press start and practice making shots. Why stuff socks in the outlanes?
It's a wasted opportunity. At the same time you are endlessly practicing your shots, you can also deal with the consequences of BAD shots, and work on your outlane nudging skills. All of this will help you improve much better than the pointless act of stuffing laundry into your outlanes.
It's a dumb idea, and one I doubt you'll hear being practiced by any GOOD players.

To the OP, dont listen to Levi. He is a top ranked player that has lost all insight to some of the practice that is valuable to a new player.

The blocked outlanes is a GREAT way to speed up your repetitions and muscle memory. It provides FOCUSED practice on a single skill to start; aiming.

The idea is you dont waste time with saving bad shots. You spend time learning a way to aim that works for you and you do it with as many repetitions in as short a time as possible. The goal is muscle memory and repetition... nothing more.

#162 6 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

I'm surprised no one has asked why a Female player, as stated in the title, is any different than a male player? Is that an insinuation that female players are different? In a day and age where women and a myriad of other genders are screaming for equality I wonder why they differentiate themselves like this.

I totally agree with this. My advice to a FEMALE player would be the same as to a MALE player. Find local locations to play, network with like minded people in your area, read online about game rulesets, watch tutorial videos for strategy, practice and have fun! You don't have to be in a specific all female league and you don't need any special advice or criteria to follow because you are female.

#163 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

To the OP, dont listen to Levi. He is a top ranked player that has lost all insight to some of the practice that is valuable to a new player.
The blocked outlanes is a GREAT way to speed up your repetitions and muscle memory. It provides FOCUSED practice on a single skill to start; aiming.
The idea is you dont waste time with saving bad shots. You spend time learning a way to aim that works for you and you do it with as many repetitions in as short a time as possible. The goal is muscle memory and repetition... nothing more.

Do people really take pinball this seriously? Muscle memory in the move of a finger to press a button that is not part of a sequence makes little sense. Small muscle memory for things like a button makes sense in like speeding running and combination moves. By combination I mean using multiple fingers in conjunction with each other. Also this is part of a long sequence of moves, there is very little of this in pinball. Muscle memory is part of complex muscle movements in repetition. The impact of muscle memory to push a flipper button is going to be damn near insignificant.

#164 6 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Do people really take pinball this seriously? Muscle memory in the move of a finger to press a button that is not part of a sequence makes little sense. Small muscle memory for things like a button makes sense in like speeding running and combination moves. By combination I mean using multiple fingers in conjunction with each other. Also this is part of a long sequence of moves, there is very little of this in pinball. Muscle memory is part of complex muscle movements in repetition. The impact of muscle memory to push a flipper button is going to be damn near insignificant.

muscle memory is not the right term, sorry.

Techincally it is the repeated practice that just helps acquire the skill.

The point being that continual, rapid repetition is a great training exercise, esp since so many players dont aim properly/very well and then often reply on other skills like saving bad shots rather than just making the shot in the first place...

#165 6 years ago

You get plenty of practice with aiming every time you play pinball.

Instead, I would focus on 3 other skills: bounce pass, live catch, drop catch.

If you can master those 3 skills you will be an above average player.

#166 6 years ago

This is what people are starting to sound like.

neckbeard (resized).jpgneckbeard (resized).jpg

#167 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

FWIW, I think the sock thing is dumb too. Disclosure: I've been ranked in top 100 briefly, and been to Nationals, and four state championships, and finished in the top 10 at one PAPA circuit event. Barely.

Do whatever you're comfortable with, but the statement about learning to nudge isn't wrong, regardless of the skill level of the person saying it's important. Whether or not you choose to break that out into a separate practice session or just try and do it all at once..there's no specifically wrong way, just a difference of opinion. IMO, I would lean more towards Levi's attitude, because 'classroom training' will give you knowledge, but it's going to take some real world experience to turn that into wisdom, and to that end, playing with the ball 'live' versus 'safe' will likely lead to bigger improvements over time. I'd add that when you start nudging, either way you choose to go, play around with how tight the tilt bob is. A lot of bigger tournaments have very touchy games that don't like to be nudged much!

#168 6 years ago
Quoted from Lucysuros:

I’m not sure when the hat video is coming. But if I had an address, I’d be happy to supply the hat.

Hey now, with 120 patients per week and 5 kids I don't have much time to be eating hats. And now you're trying to get my address. That's creepy.

And not to be a stickler (but I am), the conditions of the hat eating weren't actually met.

And an honest question: why would you put your real name, "FEMALE" in your title and a gorgeous picture of yourself as your avatar on this dominantly male nerd forum? Were you intentionally trying to get more attention for your posts or yourself? Are you just unfamiliar with the traditionally secretive nature of forums? I am not trying to attack you; I just want to understand your motivation.

#169 6 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

And not to be a stickler (but I am), the conditions of the hat eating weren't actually met.

I think the point of your comment was that you didn't think Lucy was real and you needed proof. I think you've gotten that, even if it didn't come in the form of a video.

I still check this thread as I'm waiting for pictures or video of you eating your hat. You didn't specify size or type of hat so come up with a creative way to eat a hat and redeem yourself!

#170 6 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

I just want to understand your motivation.

Dude, quit while you’re ahead. She doesn’t owe you an explanation.

Just stop replying. Yes, even the one you’re typing right now.

#171 6 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

I agree with Levi, play the game as it was meant to play. If you aren't competing and taking it too seriously I suggest just having fun.

Why has no one asked why Lucy added "Female" in her Topic title . Because it is a (free country) and we are supposed to be free thinking people . It is great the word "Female" gender specification Lucy decided to use . It lead me to read topic to see what awesome female is now playing pinball.
I have never in all my years as an operator of pinball machines through my 25 years in the business met any woman in my city who really gave as rats ass about the game of pinball. It is starting to change ever so slowly in my area . I have never had (one) repeat (one) girlfriend or female friend that I could get into the hobby of pinball . That is why personally I was jazzed when I saw Lucy started a topic about a "Female" that was getting into the hobby and is excited about it. I Think it is great that Lucy used her real name and is willing to declare her passion to the world . I say good for her and I shout Hallelujah" today . Peace , Rob Knapp

#173 6 years ago

Hi everyone, I’ll weigh in here if you don’t mind.

I posted FEMALE in the title of my post because my friend, who is on pinside and a pinball owner, knew that it would help get eyeballs precisely because there aren’t many women in pinball. He knew there would be folks here excited to see a woman get into the hobby. He also knows me well and knows that I am a big nerd with a voracious appetite to learn and improve at all I do. This was the best way, in his view, to get me lots of great advice quickly. And he was right! I’m so grateful for all the wonderful tips and strategies shared here and I’m putting them into practice... I’m so enjoying my GOTG and thrilled every time I get something down.

I posted my real name because that’s how I always create social profiles — it was reflexive. I didn’t know I wasn’t supposed to. Same thing with my profile picture. I’m not a forum expert. In fact, this is only the second forum I’ve joined in my life and I use my real name and photo in the other forum as do most other people on that site.

And now I’d like to call attention to the fact that my profile picture seemed to be the catalyst for folks making a few inaccurate assumptions. I think some of you saw what I look like and concluded that 1. I’m not real 2. I’m looking for attention that’s unrelated to pinball.

I can assure all of you that my motives are all about learning pinball and interacting with people just as into pinball as I am. And if you are a skeptic, I ask that you go through this thread and if you can everywhere else I’ve posted (not sure how easy it is to do that because I’m no forum expert like I said) and read my words while imagining that I’m a man. There would be no doubt that I’m all about pinball.

I’ve been enthusiastic, grateful, earnest, kind, curious, and forgiving. This is who I am. I also happen to be a "pretty woman" - it’s the least relevant thing about me in this context and yet it’s become a major talking point. Guys - and I do mean guys - I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt that this is largely unconscious sexism.

But now I’m asking you to knock it off, to resist thinking that the way I look says anything about who I am or what I want, and look at the evidence before you: I’m a new person to the hobby, I’m looking for advice, I’d enjoy being part of a community that geeks out on it.

It’s not on me to pick a profile pict and name that won’t make you think otherwise. (To give an extreme example, that’s a bit like saying “She was wearing that short skirt. She deserved it.”)

If my friend had said to me before all this controversy - hey you might want to change your profile name and pict to something generic - I would have thanked him for schooling me on the forum and changed them.

But I’m not going to now. It’ll stay what it is. And I’ll continue to be who I am.

Now let’s get back to pinball.

#174 6 years ago

Hav you tried out the aiming practice/ blocked inlanes yet?

Would love to hear if you like it/think it has helped you to learn to aim better?

How many times have you combo'd L and R ramp?

Also, wanted to extend the invite if you are ever in Madison > Hit us up and you can come play a few games with my wife and I. She is a damn good player and pretty fun to play pinball with. She likes to get better and also enjoys when she finds other nerd ladies to play with.

#175 6 years ago
Quoted from Lucysuros:

Same thing with my profile picture.

It's fine....I use my real photo as well.
...and remember...The Block Feature Is Your Friend....

#176 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Hav you tried out the aiming practice/ blocked inlanes yet?
Would love to hear if you like it/think it has helped you to learn to aim better?
How many times have you combo'd L and R ramp?
Also, wanted to extend the invite if you are ever in Madison > Hit us up and you can come play a few games with my wife and I. She is a damn good player and pretty fun to play pinball with. She likes to get better and also enjoys when she finds other nerd ladies to play with.

I'm doing it tomorrow! It's my weekend project - I plan to log many hours tomorrow!

Thanks for the invite! I'll let you know if I'm ever in Madison. Would love to meet your pinball wizard wife and fellow pinball nerds. Is she on pinside?

#177 6 years ago
Quoted from Lucysuros:

I'm doing it tomorrow! It's my weekend project - I plan to log many hours tomorrow!
Thanks for the invite! I'll let you know if I'm ever in Madison. Would love to meet your pinball wizard wife and fellow pinball nerds. Is she on pinside?

she mainly lurks and rarely posts (I post enough for the whole family, lol)

She hangs out in the ladies of pinside thread and the dog thread mainly

#178 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I didn't get there by stuffing dirty undies into my outlanes and neither did any other "top" players I know.

I just don't see how this helps.

#179 6 years ago
Quoted from Lucysuros:

Thanks for the invite!

Coming to Jersey for the Allentown show?

#180 6 years ago

Welcome to the hobby Lucy. Beware though, you can't stop at only one pinball game

#181 6 years ago
Quoted from Lucysuros:

I posted FEMALE in the title of my post because my friend, who is on pinside and a pinball owner, knew that it would help get eyeballs precisely because there aren’t many women in pinball. He knew there would be folks here excited to see a woman get into the hobby. He also knows me well and knows that I am a big nerd with a voracious appetite to learn and improve at all I do. This was the best way, in his view, to get me lots of great advice quickly. And he was right! I’m so grateful for all the wonderful tips and strategies shared here and I’m putting them into practice... I’m so enjoying my GOTG and thrilled every time I get something down.
I posted my real name because that’s how I always create social profiles — it was reflexive. I didn’t know I wasn’t supposed to. Same thing with my profile picture. I’m not a forum expert. In fact, this is only the second forum I’ve joined in my life and I use my real name and photo in the other forum as do most other people on that site.
And now I’d like to call attention to the fact that my profile picture seemed to be the catalyst for folks making a few inaccurate assumptions. I think some of you saw what I look like and concluded that 1. I’m not real 2. I’m looking for attention that’s unrelated to pinball.
I can assure all of you that my motives are all about learning pinball and interacting with people just as into pinball as I am. And if you are a skeptic, I ask that you go through this thread and if you can everywhere else I’ve posted (not sure how easy it is to do that because I’m no forum expert like I said) and read my words while imagining that I’m a man. There would be no doubt that I’m all about pinball.
I’ve been enthusiastic, grateful, earnest, kind, curious, and forgiving. This is who I am. I also happen to be a "pretty woman" - it’s the least relevant thing about me in this context and yet it’s become a major talking point. Guys - and I do mean guys - I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt that this is largely unconscious sexism.
But now I’m asking you to knock it off, to resist thinking that the way I look says anything about who I am or what I want, and look at the evidence before you: I’m a new person to the hobby, I’m looking for advice, I’d enjoy being part of a community that geeks out on it.
It’s not on me to pick a profile pict and name that won’t make you think otherwise. (To give an extreme example, that’s a bit like saying “She was wearing that short skirt. She deserved it.”)
If my friend had said to me before all this controversy - hey you might want to change your profile name and pict to something generic - I would have thanked him for schooling me on the forum and changed them.
But I’m not going to now. It’ll stay what it is. And I’ll continue to be who I am.

Much respect for this post. I was thinking last night about the fact that guys have to do better nowadays about commenting about women’s outward appearance. There are TONS of pictures of guys on here and nobody ever comments about how they look (either positive or negative). You stated it perfectly. I do hope it’s unconscious sexism and now that it’s out a little more in the open, it can stop.

I read a great quote recently that sunlight was the best disinfectant.

Marc

#182 6 years ago

I don't mind....send your comments!

ted at PO (resized).jpgted at PO (resized).jpg

#183 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

That’s a lot of wine glasses.
I’m guessing by the exit sign, that this is a bar and not your basement?

#184 6 years ago

Posts "female" to attract attention.

Complains about attention.

With this kind of drama you'll fit right in on pinside. Welcome aboard!

#185 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

With some ridges on your forehead, you'd make an excellent Klingon!

#186 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I'll take a gin and tonic. "Just say no" to the martini.

you're from jersey, where is your popped collar and Chevy IROC?

#187 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

You're the man, Ted. Haters gonna hate...

#188 6 years ago
Quoted from Lucysuros:

I would suggest not responding to any of the negative posts, it's just a flat waste of your time, unless you happen to enjoy wrangling with people over nothing.

You're trying to process this negative response you received with logic, but there is no logic to it.

The point of the various negative comments is simply to be negative. Nobody actually has an legitimate complaint to make.

When people lack the ability to win respect in real life, they play the big noisemaker on the internet, it makes them happy.

To summarize, it not about you at all, it's about some sad sack with cheetos crumbs all over the front of his shirt trying to get back at the world.

#189 6 years ago

On a different topic, seeing as how a certain percentage of the world is violent demented scum, it's not a bad idea to be anonymous on the internet.

You don't really gain anything by revealing to the world at large your identity. You can still make friends with people without every single person knowing your name and location.

Also, these games are valuable, pretty soon you're going to have $20+ k worth of them, you don't want to help thieves.

This is a legitimate concern, you should consider it seriously.

#190 6 years ago
Quoted from Lucysuros:

I posted my real name because that’s how I always create social profiles — it was reflexive. I didn’t know I wasn’t supposed to.

There is no rule against using your real name. Many people who do though eventually request an avatar name change if they post enough.

#191 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

There is no rule against using your real name. Many people who do though eventually request an avatar name change if they post enough.

I wish every one use there real name. I always do on all social media. It's great I show up in the pod cast or live streams about pinball and people say " I know that guy !! Rob he is on pinside " Or at pinball trade shows people come up to me and say " Hay Rob I know you ! Your on pinside " But TigerLaw I see your concern . Lets hope for the customary code of polite behavior in society or among members of a particular profession or group like pinside .

#192 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Nice try Imposter Ted.
First clue--that shirt is WAY too subtle. And second, I don't see one single freakin laser beam.
Just wait till Ted finds out ya poser. Better start taking some karate.

#193 6 years ago
Quoted from irobot:

I would suggest not responding to any of the negative posts, it's just a flat waste of your time, unless you happen to enjoy wrangling with people over nothing.
You're trying to process this negative response you received with logic, but there is no logic to it.
The point of the various negative comments is simply to be negative. Nobody actually has an legitimate complaint to make.
When people lack the ability to win respect in real life, they play the big noisemaker on the internet, it makes them happy.
To summarize, it not about you at all, it's about some sad sack with cheetos crumbs all over the front of his shirt trying to get back at the world.

I wanted to set the record straight but I get your point. I look forward to learning from the folks in the community who ARE helpful and gracious.

#194 6 years ago
Quoted from Lucysuros:

You go have fun. Many of these pinsiders have nothing better to do than to be abrasive. Have fun as there are always pricks in every hobby and everyday in life. You got good advice from many and you will choose friends just like life. I have three females in my family that love pinball. My wife and two daughters. My high school daughters friends love pinball and are always coming over. They like GB LE or Star TrekLE the best. Have fun and improve.

#195 6 years ago
Quoted from Onwallst:

You go have fun. Many of these pinsiders have nothing better to do than to be abrasive. Have fun as there are always pricks in every hobby and everyday in life. You got good advice from many and you will choose friends just like life. I have three females in my family that love pinball. My wife and two daughters. My high school daughters friends love pinball and are always coming over. They like GB LE or Star TrekLE the best. Have fun and improve.

Thank you! My two daughters are loving it too! My eldest used as a stress relief after studying this afternoon. WIN!

#196 6 years ago
Quoted from Lucysuros:

Thank you! My two daughters are loving it too! My eldest used as a stress relief after studying this afternoon. WIN!

That’s the beauty of pinball, after a long hard days work I have my pinball room to look forward to. My wife is slowly starting to get interested in pinball and that is a cool thing, another + for pinball. So as long as you’re smiling( sometimes ) then all the cash you spent on your pin was well spent. So if our hobby draws in family and friends then it’s really hard to put a price tag on the whole experience.

#197 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Nice try Imposter Ted.

The real Ted.....
Dilly! Dilly!

ted dilly dilly.jpgted dilly dilly.jpg

#198 6 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

That’s the beauty of pinball, after a long hard days work I have my pinball room to look forward to. My wife is slowly starting to get interested in pinball and that is a cool thing, another + for pinball. So as long as you’re smiling( sometimes ) then all the cash you spent on your pin was well spent. So if our hobby draws in family and friends then it’s really hard to put a price tag on the whole experience.

I agree. The other night we had a few big games going on Indiana Jones and I got crushed by my son and daughter. It is fun. Now pay back next time.

#199 6 years ago

Hello from the other side of the country. I've read the entire thread .... it's very entertaining .
It's always cool to see new people joining , our hobby needs new home collectors , it keeps our boutique manufacturors in business , and that keeps the main stream (Stern) looking for new technology to incorporate into games ( big LCD displays) .
I've been a home collector since 1993 , went through a 10 year period when I didn't buy or sell anything while my daughter was real young, but back into it again. It has lastibility as a hobby. Tons of hobbies come and gone, pinball forever I guess. I never wanted to compete, and don't compete, actually by comparison I still suck after all these years, but I love the hell out of some pinball after a rough day of work . For me it's just fun, love the art aspect , flashing lights, satisfaction of making tough shots, and getting a new high score after it's been set up for decades. I also enjoy the restoration part of making old new again. Make a batch of popcorn, fire up all the games, pour a nice beverage of choice, and disappear into a world of flashing lights, sounds, and complete concentration ... what's not to love? Especially since my wife is usually right there with me .
Enjoy your new hobby, make it what you want , competitive or social ,after all it's indoors , so it's better than many other hobbies .
BTW: go ahead and figure out now where 5 -8 pins will live in your house, make renovations if need be, get electrical outlets where you need them, and be prepared for the unusual phenomenon of waking up one day with a wall full of pinballs . It's a bueatiful thing .
Again , welcome to pinside, there are some great folks in here always willing to help solve any game issues along the way.
Cheers,

Joey P

#200 6 years ago
Quoted from joey__p__1966:

Hello from the other side of the country. I've read the entire thread .... it's very entertaining .
It's always cool to see new people joining , our hobby needs new home collectors , it keeps our boutique manufacturors in business , and that keeps the main stream (Stern) looking for new technology to incorporate into games ( big LCD displays) .
I've been a home collector since 1993 , went through a 10 year period when I didn't buy or sell anything while my daughter was real young, but back into it again. It has lastibility as a hobby. Tons of hobbies come and gone, pinball forever I guess. I never wanted to compete, and don't compete, actually by comparison I still suck after all these years, but I love the hell out of some pinball after a rough day of work . For me it's just fun, love the art aspect , flashing lights, satisfaction of making tough shots, and getting a new high score after it's been set up for decades. I also enjoy the restoration part of making old new again. Make a batch of popcorn, fire up all the games, pour a nice beverage of choice, and disappear into a world of flashing lights, sounds, and complete concentration ... what's not to love? Especially since my wife is usually right there with me .
Enjoy your new hobby, make it what you want , competitive or social ,after all it's indoors , so it's better than many other hobbies .
BTW: go ahead and figure out now where 5 -8 pins will live in your house, make renovations if need be, get electrical outlets where you need them, and be prepared for the unusual phenomenon of waking up one day with a wall full of pinballs . It's a bueatiful thing .
Again , welcome to pinside, there are some great folks in here always willing to help solve any game issues along the way.
Cheers,
Joey P

Thanks, Joey! I agree with you, there's not much NOT to love about pinball. And lol on the wall of pinballs. Doesn't sound so bad!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

6,495 (Firm)
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 28.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

6,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Berkeley Township, NJ
$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 22.50
$ 19.95
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 25.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 26.50
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 134.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

There are 249 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/your-advice-for-new-female-player/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.