(Topic ID: 13509)

Your Adventures of your first pinball purchase.

By swinks

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by mattmain
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mattmain.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 11 years ago
    Quoted from Erik:

Bought a LOTR from a grizzled old op in GA who was getting out of the business. Game was dirty and I overpaid because I couldn't find one elsewhere and I wanted one for years. Everyone should buy from an op like that once to realize how nice it is dealing with pinheads

Sometime OP work out. I bought my first (Rollergames) off craigslist for $700. Sold it last week for $600. Great game but found a operator who was getting out and needed the $. I've bought WCS PB TS T3 Godzilla Flintstones NBAFB and xfiles. Paid $700 for The Shadow and they've all been dirty but in great condition. Sold most em to pay for the others and as of now I have NBAFB TS and T3 and I've spent $200 plus time and gas total. 6 months ago I had zero machines. Machines have had a couple problems but I've met a couple awesome people that are helping me along the way. I've been pretty lucky

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mattmain.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/your-adventures-of-your-first-pinball-purchase?tu=mattmain and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.