Youngstown, OH places to play?

By Tom86d

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Hi,

I'm going to be taking a long weekend over to visit my grandfather at the end of the month, and was wondering if there are any places to play?

I saw a few spots in Boardman and Austintown...but was wondering if anything new had popped up recently.

Anyone know if Boardman Lanes still has the Simpsons Data East machine? Would love to play that.

ANY public machine in Poland or Struthers would be helpful...to sneak out in the evening and shoot a game.

Cheers,
tom

#2 10 years ago

I live nearby, near Sharon, PA. The main company that operates games around here (Music and Games) doesn't take very good care of their machines, so you're not going to find much, and even if you do, you're going to find plenty of things that don't work...

Nonetheless, bump for a more optimistic and knowledgeable reply!

#3 10 years ago

The only place I've played around Youngstown is ICE ZONE in Boardman. It's an ice skating rink with a little arcade area that happens to have a Spiderman Black which played pretty well. I tried to buy it, but it's not for sale. Sounds like they get a lot of offers.

360 McClurg Road, Boardman, OH, 44512

#4 10 years ago

Thanks ya'll.

I also think I'm going to spend one afternoon in Pittsburgh. Lots like there are lots of spots. Is one of the big pinball halls better than the others?

#5 10 years ago

There is a Nascar machine at Chuck E Cheeses in Boardman, it's in really nice shape and only a quarter. There is also a CSI in the Eastwood mall in Niles, OH. Pretty barren pinball place though. Akron has some machines but that is about a 45 minute drive.

3 years later
#6 6 years ago

In case there was still interest in finding machines on location in the Youngstown area, there is now a Youngstown, OH region on Pinball Map app that currently includes 32 machines in 23 locations...nearly all of which are in decently playable to very good condition. https://pinballmap.com/youngstown

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Boca Raton, FL
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Myrtle Beach, SC
$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 12.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 15.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/youngstown-oh-places-to-play and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.