Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 273 posts
  • 83 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Phoog
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC08865.JPG
    DSC08864.JPG
    DSC08863.JPG
    starphire_vs_reg_glass.jpg
    images.jpeg
    Sample.JPG
    32Arb11080.jpg
    Gaytime.jpg
    Glassontruck.jpg
    pinballs.jpg
    image.jpg
    20130128_175719.jpg
    20130128_175653.jpg
    20130128_175458.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeff_phx_az.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 11 years ago

I bought a sheet of just regular glass from phoog for $35 and it is a very clear glass. No green tint on edges, makes my pin look as if theres no glass. Is regular tempered glass suppose to have green tint edging? If so, I know phoog's does not and adds to the clarity of the glass. I'am happy with my purchase.

#31 11 years ago

I appreciate what you do phoog! You dont have to get involved with pinball glass, as you stated your money comes from the other. Its all about having different options to chose from and phoog provides this.

#84 11 years ago

That last video is hilarious!

1 week later
    #121 11 years ago
    Quoted from kingfishtr:

Cannot tell the difference at all.

You must have forgotten to put on your glasses. Even with the crappy pic's you can see the difference.

Damn that T2 is bright, please say it just crappy phone pic's? It does look better in person right?

#142 11 years ago
    Quoted from MagicJumpi:

The second video shows a non glare, low glare, anti reflective glass

Non glare means no glare at all period, then you follow up and say low glare!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeff_phx_az.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/you-wont-even-think-of-getting-invisiglass-or-pdi?tu=jeff_phx_az and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.