1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by DaveH
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DaveH.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinbub:

For me I couldn't get enough Haunted House.

Ha! I was going to say the same game! HH was a wonder to me when it was unboxed in my local arcade. It was amazing, what a game. But over the weeks that followed, it seemed to be down quite a bit. Then it would be running and I would have a blast again. But it didn't last long. Eventually they yanked it off the floor because it took so much work to keep it running (it was a very busy machine while working).

My fond memories of the game lasted for decades, but I never ran into another copy until a few years ago. I was so excited to play a restored copy... until I played it. All of my wonderful memories of the game were shattered by the game I was playing. The game itself played great, but I had changed. I did not enjoy playing it at all.

Hercules was kind of the same for me. The arcade got it in brand new, and I played it the next day. I barely got to know it though. Because I don't recall it ever working again while I was there. I'd ask, but they would tell me it was down, and they didn't know when it would be working. About 10 years ago I ran into another one... and it was interesting, but a big old no from me.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DaveH.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/you-thought-it-was-cool-but?tu=DaveH and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.