Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 38 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by TheLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

I hope to find some time to get the inside of my TZ cabinet finished up. The one item left in my restore. Still debating whether or not to place the side decals on or not.

What are your plans for the weekend?

Todd

#2 12 years ago

Hey,

Doing some final cleanup of the basement before I get the electrical inspector in. Doesn't seem pinball related, but the whole purpose of finishing the basement is to have a bunch of machines down there (there'll be room and power for a dozen pretty easily). And maybe play some WhiteWater...

Luke

#3 12 years ago

Replace two bad sockets on Congo. Add full LEDs to CV. Test out non-ghosting bulbs on BBB. Woohoo!!! Great weekend ahead!

#4 12 years ago
    Quoted from lukerp:

Hey,
    Doing some final cleanup of the basement before I get the electrical inspector in. Doesn't seem pinball related, but the whole purpose of finishing the basement is to have a bunch of machines down there (there'll be room and power for a dozen pretty easily). And maybe play some WhiteWater...
    Luke

Sounds plenty related to me. We did the same thing last year. It felt so good when I took my machines out of storage. Good luck! Take lots of pictures

Quoted from rommy:

Replace two bad sockets on Congo. Add full LEDs to CV. Test out non-ghosting bulbs on BBB. Woohoo!!! Great weekend ahead!

CV is going to look great with LEDs! It is a nice looking game for sure. Good luck!

#5 12 years ago

I am planning on a few drinks and playing a bunch of pinball on saturday night. No maintenance for me!

#6 12 years ago

Rommy share the CV pics once done please as well as which bulbs and were to get them.

I am not a LED guy at least not yet but that might be my first machine to do this to.

#7 12 years ago

I am planning on starting to put my TAF back together. Stripped it completly down and tried my hand at clear coating the play field.

Been waiting for the CC to dry, now it is time to see if I can remember how to put everything back togheter.

#8 12 years ago

I will be cleaning/waxing my Little League and trying to find another pin...

#9 12 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

I am planning on a few drinks and playing a bunch of pinball on saturday night. No maintenance for me!

Not a bad idea. I forgot Bells Oberon just came out. It is an awesome seasonal beer made right here in Michigan. I will have to pick up a 6-pack on the way home.

#10 12 years ago

Saturday's a beer and pinball day!

Got to dig into the new machine, and stomp some gremlins.

#11 12 years ago

I thought this was Stern's Facebook page for a second there "Where are you playing pinball this weekend??"

I'll be finishing up orders and installing some Hallmark TRON ornaments.

- B

#12 12 years ago

Headed to the Pinball Circus.

#13 12 years ago

If I receive my order from pinball life I plan on finishing family guy today and tomorrow. That way I can trade it for lotr next week.

Sunday I go to drop off nascar and get sttng as long as the weather cooperates.

#14 12 years ago
    Quoted from dung:

If I receive my order from pinball life I plan on finishing Family Guy today and tomorrow. That way I can trade it for lotr next week.
    Sunday I go to drop off Nascar and get sttng as long as the weather cooperates.

I think you will be really happy with LOTR. I played FGY once, it didnt seem too bad but I didnt play enough to form an opinion. I think it is supposed to rain in the mid-west this weekend. You transport with a truck? or open trailer?

#15 12 years ago

getting mb setup tonight

#16 12 years ago

Congo all night tonight. If parts come in fixing the lighting issue and some more LEDs. If not playing all night

Tomorrow is a different story. Seeing Andrew W.K. at Mohegan Sun

#17 12 years ago

Pinball Circus for me.

#18 12 years ago

Sending my TZ out the door and getting ready for my pin party on Sat night.

#19 12 years ago

Pinball Circus and playing my own pins. Ohhhh and drinking home brew.

#20 12 years ago

Just moved the pool table out last night, so probably spend some time this weekend setting up music equipment and finding a permanent home for RBION (and hopefully space for at least another pin).

#21 12 years ago
    Quoted from Tlamb:

dung said:
    If I receive my order from pinball life I plan on finishing Family Guy today and tomorrow. That way I can trade it for lotr next week.
    Sunday I go to drop off Nascar and get sttng as long as the weather cooperates.

I think you will be really happy with LOTR. I played FGY once, it didnt seem too bad but I didnt play enough to form an opinion. I think it is supposed to rain in the mid-west this weekend. You transport with a truck? or open trailer?

30 percent chance of scattered thunderstorms. Usually I use my mazda3 but I am taking the dakota. Mazda needs new tires (bulging sidewall and no tread) and I don't want to damage the bottom of sttng's cabinet getting it in and out. STTNG will be 50 pounds heavier and wider.

Probably going to strap the game to a dolly after putting a tarp over it. That will keep the bottom of the cab from sitting in a wet cab. As long as you are moving most of the rain blows over the machine anyways.

As for lotr its a mixed blessing. I am getting my old lotr back, but I will miss fgy. It is a very good game, but I have watched the shows for years and get the humor.

#22 12 years ago

I will be addressing the shaky battery holder on my Firepower. probably re flowing some solder there.

#23 12 years ago

Going to try and fix the switch issue I have with AFM. Got a JM problem resolved last night so that was good. Hopefully have an hour to spend on my KISS restore as well.

#24 12 years ago

Oh boy.
    Gotta finish putting my NF flippers back on.
    Gunna do some LED tests in DH.
    Try to get my board back fro PM.
    Clean the TZ a little and tweek some things.

Jeez, busy weekend.

#25 12 years ago

I'm going to use this weekend to convince my wife that I "need" a new AC/DC Premium even though WOZ is already ordered. See you on the other side...

Oh yeah, still working on a Centaur playfield swap as well.

#26 12 years ago

Tonight a stop at a friends house who has TZ, TAF and Junkyard. Tomorrow I visit a fellow pinsider to play a SM, LOTR and TSPP : )
    Great weekend in my book!!

#27 12 years ago

I've got that Pinball Circus thing.

LTG

#28 12 years ago
    Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Tonight a stop at a friends house who has TZ, TAF and junkyard.

Man I LOVED JY. But I only played it at a tourney for a couple days years ago. People seem to think it's too simple and tire of it. I wonder if that's true?

#29 12 years ago

Me and the wife are heading down to pinball circus, should be a great time.

#30 12 years ago

Sounds like fun. Wish it was closer. 3 more weeks until PATZ though

#31 12 years ago

I have got to get and order ready so I can finish my PF and fix TFTC and Gorgar. I had severeal working pins and as soon as I sold one two of them broke righ when I started to restore PF.

#32 12 years ago
    Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

Sending my TZ out the door and getting ready for my pin party on Sat night.

Hoping that the TZ is scheduled to leave after the party.....

#33 12 years ago

Tonight is TSPP night for me!!!

#35 12 years ago

replacing a transistor on the solenoid board of the strike and spares so that the final chime coil doesn't lock on.. then it's about 95% complete.. new posts and star rollovers aren't here yet..

#36 12 years ago

work!

#37 12 years ago
    Quoted from maniac:

GoneFishinLvMsg said:Sending my TZ out the door and getting ready for my pin party on Sat night.
    Hoping that the TZ is scheduled to leave after the party.....

Sorry, TZ is headed west. I still have 5 other great titles to pick from... and a monster pile of ribs and chicken.

#38 12 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Oh boy.
    Gotta finish putting my NF flippers back on.
    Gunna do some LED tests in DH.
    Try to get my board back fro PM.
    Clean the TZ a little and tweek some things.
    Jeez, busy weekend.

1.Didn't get around to it
    2. Too hung over
    3. Sent a drunk email about it.
    4. Gamed until 7am, too tired

Wow...that was a busy weekend.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/you-the-weekend-and-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.