(Topic ID: 270492)

You might be a pinhead if......

By sixtyfourbits

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20200608_212010 (resized).jpg
    DSCN7145 (resized).JPG
    20200608_141108 (resized).jpg
    20170903_171706 (resized).jpg
    jeff foxworthy (resized).jpg
    There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 3 years ago

....if more than half of these actually apply to you and you aren't even ashamed of it.

#52 3 years ago
    Quoted from IceMaster:

If you have to eat in your kitchen because the dining room is full of machines.

You eat over your machines that are IN the kitchen.

#53 3 years ago

If every USB stick you own has pinball code on it.

#54 3 years ago

...you travel 8 hours to help a buddy out AND score a couple deals at the same time, only to make a deal with your buddy on the pin he picked up on the trip therefore getting all three deals that your buddy setup. This one might be VERY specific to our road trip, sixtyfourbits LOL

#55 3 years ago
    Quoted from erico201:

...you travel 8 hours to help a buddy out AND score a couple deals at the same time, only to make a deal with your buddy on the pin he picked up on the trip therefore getting all three deals that your buddy setup. This one might be VERY specific to our road trip, sixtyfourbits LOL

Wait a minute, you’re right! How the heck did you end up obtaining all three machines from that day?!?!? Ooooooh yeah, t2.... lol

2 years later
    #56 10 months ago

You might be a pinhead if you've got more glass in your basement than on your cars.

#57 10 months ago

You R decently a pinhead if U R reading this!!

#58 10 months ago

You might be a pinhead if you relate every major purchase in pinball dollars - "I could get a nice Evel Knievel for the price of this damn new washer and dryer."

#59 10 months ago

You might be a pinhead if every time you run out of room, you magically make space for “just one more”

6 months later
    #60 4 months ago

You might be a pinhead if your idea of financial freedom is not just to be mortgage free, but to save up enough to pay off the mortgage and also add an extra pin or two at that time as well.

#61 4 months ago

You might be a pinhead (or an idiot) if you just sold 5 games to pay of a divorce and are going to look at another one right after work......

#62 4 months ago

If you find yourself saying, “you know, really, I’ll save money with the LE because I don’t need to buy invisiglass, shaker, or art blades.”

#63 4 months ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

You might be a pinhead (or an idiot) if you just sold 5 games to pay of a divorce and are going to look at another one right after work......

Rebound pin!

#64 4 months ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

...and are going to look at another one right after work......

FUCK YEAH.
    Bump in the road.

#65 4 months ago

I have almost 100 pins, a couple arcade games and ~20 jukeboxes but only enough room for 10 (retiring soon and currently planning the mancave for a new house in GA).

#66 4 months ago
    Quoted from ToucanF16:

I have almost 100 pins, a couple arcade games and ~20 jukeboxes but only enough room for 10 (retiring soon and currently planning the mancave for a new house in GA).

I particularly like the approximation/ guess on the number of jukeboxes.

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/you-might-be-a-pinhead-if/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.