(Topic ID: 87891)

You may be into pinball too much if.....

By SilverUnicorn

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Ferguson.PNG
    Lightning-Strike2.jpg
    image-973.jpg
    DSC_2151.jpg
    SM16.jpg
    image-13.jpg
    Pinball aprons.jpg
    pac man.gif
    pinball addiction.jpg
    DSC09591.JPG
    504-1.jpeg
    504-2.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ledge.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 10 years ago

you walk straight past your naked wife lying on top of the bed, on the way to the games room ..

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from rosh:

would have to see photos to know if this qualifies.

pics or it didnt happen ? or somethin like that.

#29 10 years ago

my next house purchase will be governed by the size of the games room. too small ? no sale.

#33 10 years ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

You may be into pinball too much if.....
    They are in all 3 bedrooms, living room, dining room, and garage, and have 3 overflowing at a friend's house.

like this dudes house./apartment whatever it is. but wow. hes single.. so no problem. i think hes got a couple in the kitchen. LOL

#57 10 years ago
    Quoted from Darcy:

All of those pins look to be near perfect condition. 3 pins in the kitchen, and eat in area. All of the drapes matched too. I would hope he has many friends to play them. Did not notice a shot of the washroom though hmmm...

well it looks like he didnt spend much money on furniture. : P

#62 10 years ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

I got rid of a couch, chair, and coffee table as my collection grew in my 2nd living/dining room area from 5 machines to 13. I still have my dining room table. I'm not sure if my sister is trying to make fun of me or help me but she states that if I get rid of my dining room table, I can get 2 more machines in there. I actually think that is enough since there are 5 machines total between the 3 bedrooms. Just have to find a bigger house in 6 years or so.

if i remotely considered getting rid of our couch in the living room, with the thought of putting some pins in there. it would be goodnight irene for me.

#64 10 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

No, that's my little house dog in his crate. This pic was taken right before my dad's birthday party pinball tournament, and the dog had to be crated because of my 1 year niece with death grip and no manners, so we put him under there so he could still see us. Normally the 2 green storage stools go under NGG, but if we have company over we put them out for extra seating.

im pretty sure your dog likes it when the 1 year old niece has to go home.

#80 10 years ago

i'd love to see the missus face when i tell her, im putting a pin in our bedroom. WWIII here we go.

#83 10 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

have casually mentioned to my husband that I think we could fit about 3 pins easily into the master bedroom with a little re-arranging.

damnit, you havent got a sister with similar interests have you .. ? heh

#85 10 years ago

similar interests, very nice indeed. seems you and your husband were made for each other.

i could never see you two having a domestic at all... never ... oh, sorry the only time you would possibly have a disagreement is over which pin to get next. : P

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ledge.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/you-may-be-into-pinball-too-much-if?tu=ledge and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.