Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 58 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by pezpunk
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Dan_rope_champ.JPG
    There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 years ago
    Quoted from Anim8ormatt:

When your friends won't play with you because they think you're hustling them, but then they do, and they beat you, and you really were trying.

Been there...done that. Ughhhh, I hate that feeling afterwards

#52 11 years ago

When you read this thread and say......Thank God it's not just me!

#53 11 years ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

You play a game of BSD and realize that the ball did not touch the flippers once

you have to slap that bitch around

4 years later
    #54 7 years ago

I really love pinball but I suck at it as well. Besides just putting the time in and watching videos on YouTube, what can I do to get better? I've watched other people play that have this sixth sense about playing, making every shot. I want to be better so I joined a league that starts soon. I feel I'm going to be the worst player in the league but I'm going to have fun anyway. I'll enjoy playing pins I've never got to play before. It's like I need a coach to show me what I'm doing wrong.

#55 7 years ago

When your Shadow repeatedly says "Use the flippers ! Use the flippers !"

#56 7 years ago
    Quoted from Charger500:

I really love pinball but I suck at it as well. Besides just putting the time in and watching videos on YouTube, what can I do to get better? I've watched other people play that have this sixth sense about playing, making every shot. I want to be better so I joined a league that starts soon. I feel I'm going to be the worst player in the league but I'm going to have fun anyway. I'll enjoy playing pins I've never got to play before. It's like I need a coach to show me what I'm doing wrong.

I failed to mention my back story. I own a Getaway HS2. Owned it for 3 months now. Before that I hadn't played in many many years, so I'm just now rediscovering pinball. Any tips appreciated.

#57 7 years ago

when you can smell what the Rock is cookin'

#58 7 years ago
    Quoted from IowaPinballClub:

Wait! You forgot one!
    You play so poorly that the williams "." on the DMD shows up, letting you know that a switch is broken! Yet it's not, you just play that badly!
    -Aaron
    Iowa Pinball Club

haha, STTNG is notorious for this. "Check Borg Lock". no, i just suck.

There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/you-know-you-suck-and-pinball-when/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.