1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 1,411 posts
  • 233 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 22 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 231 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Unknown (resized).jpg
    97308700d81551e29a0a0d1348ba98fea97d22bb (resized).jpg
    s-l300.jpg
    220px-Farrah_Fawcett_iconic_pinup_1976.jpg
    download (4) (resized).jpg
    index(5).jpg
    HS1.jpg
    pass2 (resized).png
    groucho (resized).jpeg
    Father-knows-best (resized).jpg
    51gdTv0DYNL (resized).jpg
    index(6).jpg
    Unknown (resized).jpg
    imgres (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    download (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#184 1 year ago

... when you've actually heard of and can relate to all the latest pinball themes.

#185 1 year ago

.... when your avatar is some creepy tall man that was in a movie before many here were born.

#187 1 year ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

You remember Peter North as a young stud

Unknown (resized).jpg
    #203 1 year ago
    Quoted from nvu4prod:

When you look in the mirror, and you discover your looking more like your Dad!

As my hair keeps growing I'm looking more like my daughter.

#206 1 year ago

I think all this working on computer gibberish has a lot to do with making you old.

One of my first jobs was working at a gas station, and now I work at a converted gas station, no worse for the wear.

#221 1 year ago
    Quoted from dhutton:

Bands you loved growing up are releasing 40th anniversary editions of their albums.

And pinball machines to go along with that.

#226 1 year ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

When I make a phone call or read a text

... when your phone doesn't have the ability to text.

#241 1 year ago

When your pinball collection reminds you of the posters you had on your bedroom wall back in Jr. high.

#289 1 year ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

Oh and riding your bike for miles away from your house as long as you were back by the time the street lights came on

How bout you and your buddy riding all around town on your stingrays all night until the sun came up so you could be first ones at an all you can eat pancake breakfast.

#308 1 year ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

Remember when part of your education was getting to play with tools that could kill or seriously hurt you with no liability forms or anything. AKA shop class for metal,wood,small motors classes.

Not happening anymore? Some kid cut off some fingers in our Jr. High metal shop. You gotta be careful!

#309 1 year ago

When in high school some of the girls would run into the bathroom first thing and take off their bras so they could show them off in their "itty bitty titty committee" t-shirts.

#311 1 year ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

...when you look at your old heroes and cry...

No tears here.

hughhefner-hollymadison-kendrawilkinson (resized).jpg
    #317 1 year ago

When you see the Deadpool pin, and you feel nothing at all. Perhaps that's not getting old, but just the way it is.

#321 1 year ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

You know you're old when you couldn't keep up with MaryAnn, let alone Ginger, so now Mrs. Howell is your choice!

Mary Anne still looks hot! About the only old lady I'd do.

#323 1 year ago

Now you're talking a blast from the past orgy here. Might take a couple cocktails to get me in the swing of things.

#327 1 year ago
    Quoted from erak:

This looks better.[quoted image]
    Than all of these.[quoted image]

I don't know man. Five might be better than one.

#331 1 year ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

Yeah, but that's a very old photo.

I just can't bring myself to do it, but pull up a picture of Tina Louise now, and that should finally put to rest the age old debate.

#333 1 year ago

Perhaps that's why Ginger was the only one that didn't want to return to Gilligan's island as the beach was no longer her thing.

#334 1 year ago

Being in this thread is like..... admitting that I'm old.

#337 1 year ago

First boner I've had since yesterday.

#344 1 year ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

And Mary Anne is not interested in you so you are just shit out of luck

I guess I'll just have to stick to younger women then.

#346 1 year ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

I believe Coors was the first to address this problem with little "push buttons" on their cans which would remain attached to the lid.

That was a genius idea that didn't last very long. lol

#349 1 year ago
    Unknown (resized).jpgUnknown1 (resized).jpg
    #359 1 year ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

What were you doing in the girls bathroom

No, they gathered at the left side of the quad at first break, giggling. Caught our attention when they all went into the ladies room

#377 1 year ago

Olympia tour?

When you took the brewery tour and hung out at Busch Gardens........ in Van Nuys.

#379 1 year ago

When your mother was a teenager during the great depression.

#394 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinballFever:

When you remember Jack Nicholson in Easy Rider and Hell's Angels On Wheels. One of my favorite actors![quoted image][quoted image]

My mom took my older brother and me to see Easy Rider in the theatre when I was 9 at his insistence, so yes I remember it. It was the second of a double feature with Drive, He Said. What a strange movie that was.

#399 1 year ago
    Quoted from golfingdad1:

Wasn't there also one called "Red Pavement "

Red Asphalt.

Now it's you're old if they actually offered driver's ed when you were in high school.

#407 1 year ago
    Quoted from Darcy:

Well.... That was a little disturbing. But some how, I just had to watch it.

Yeah, those drivers ed movies must have been the inspiration for the "Faces of Death" series back in the 80s.

#415 1 year ago
    Quoted from JY64:

When pinball collectors think the Munsters is a good theme

Or Elvira.

#417 1 year ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

....you remember when all you would see on TV at 4AM were test patterns.

We could watch that for hours...

download (3) (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #436 1 year ago

If you've ever been on a party line.

#437 1 year ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

When you used to be able to ride in the bed of a pick up.

In an open bed pickup. With a keg of beer and a bunch of knuckleheads. Driving down I-5 to see a concert.

#487 1 year ago

When you actually went to the concerts and bought the vinyl records as they came out, of all of today's pinball machine bands.

#489 1 year ago
    Quoted from DaMoib:

Do you remember when your family got a color TV?

Not just a color TV, but a Zenith color TV with a Space Command 600 remote control.

zenith_space_command (resized).jpg
    #493 1 year ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

A true clicker, well, chime-o-matic. Could have fun rattling a ring of keys by the TV to get the barrel motor a spinnin'.

My old man loved putting on his smoking jacket and hoisting his brandy snifter and settling in for a night of prime time TV, so he went out and bought the first color console on our street. Must have been darn expensive at the time, but he saved his pennies for such things.

As a benefit, us kids got to watch Gilligan's Island as it made it's transition to color. That TV worked great all the way to the early 80s, when old sets like that became not so cable compatible.

#498 1 year ago
    Quoted from DaMoib:

It would've been too hard to fake the moon landing in color

LOL. We went to some friends house and had a bbq and watched it on a good old fashioned black and whit with rabbit ears.

Still amazes me how they got the shot of Neil Armstrong climbing down the ladder and putting his foot down from a camera outside the craft.

#501 1 year ago
    Quoted from LTG:

The TV camera recording Neil's first small step was mounted in the LEM ( Lunar Excursion Module ) . Neil released it from it's cocoon by pulling a cable to open a trap door prior to exiting the LEM that first time down the ladder.
    LTG : )

Amazing! I must have missed that detail while this 7 year old kid was stuffing his face with a bbq hot dog waiting for them to finally cut to the chase and get on with it.

That there dispels the whole myth I was thinking at the time-

#516 1 year ago

When you've outlived your usefulness or welcomeness on a pinball website.

3 weeks later
    #607 1 year ago

When you are discussing who is better, The Rolling Stones or The Beatles.

#610 1 year ago

... you've been in an electronics store that had a large selection of replacement record player styluses.

... your local drug store that you frequented had a tube tester and all the replacement tubes necessary to get your TV working again.

#612 1 year ago
    Quoted from o-din:

... you've been in an electronics store that had a large selection of replacement record player styluses.

This is true. "They've got 100 different styluses on display, but not the one that fits our Packard Bell"

#614 1 year ago

Vacuum cleaner?

When it was a door to door salesman that sold your parents their vacuum cleaner.

vintage-kirby-dual-sanitronic-system-vacuum-cleaner-model-517 (resized).jpg
    #615 1 year ago

If you've ever hosted or attended a Tupperware party.

#618 1 year ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Don't forget the encyclopedia your parents bought from door to door salesman...

We had a Fuller Brush man instead.

#619 1 year ago
    Quoted from TractorDoc:

Not quite a vacuum cleaner, but sort of had the same thoughts when looking at a new grill. Thinking of trying a Weber Performer and adding in the PizzaKettle add on for making pizzas. .

If you remember when there were no propane grills, and still to this day refuse to use one.

#621 1 year ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

My friend's dad sold Fuller Brush. That SOB made real good money.

images (resized).jpg

#626 1 year ago
    Quoted from chippe01:

It doesn’t work on my land line either!

No, it doesn't.

#632 1 year ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

I got to play a Cyclopes 2-3 months ago before it was sold at auction.

I think I played the same Cyclopes from the guy that bought it at that auction. Reminded me of the other Game Plan Super Nova I owned. Sort of a neat and different game with a cheap overall feel to it.

The captive ball shot at the upper left of the playfield was pretty fun, so I did that a few times, then I was over it.

#639 1 year ago

Yes, there was a microwave in the little tackle store at the boat launch in the back bay where my dad kept his Hunter around 1970. It did a great job on those hot dogs they sold there. And still not a bad way to heat one up.

#653 1 year ago

I remember a lot of this old shit, but some comments lead me to believe I'm not an actual member of this club.

#660 1 year ago

When you search the internet to see if you can find a bottle of Delaware Punch.

s-l300 (resized).jpg
    #661 1 year ago

My dad once told me you know you are getting old when the only funeral left to go to is your own.

#669 1 year ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

who remembers dialing your own number and hanging up cuz it made your vown phone ring?

it was a generic number like 853-1212, or maybe that was time. There were both. "At the tone the time will be, half past a monkey's ass"

More recently, and this might be local only, if you remember making a local call without having to dial your own area code first. Blame Disneyland for that one! They couldn't conform to change area code or something. Yes all local calls are 11 digits now. You sort of get used to it after a while. We are well trained rats.

#705 1 year ago
    Quoted from TractorDoc:

There was always Tang in the cabinet as well. If it was good enough for the astronauts it was good enough for me!

You must be really old if you remember drinking Start before Tang even existed and how much better it tasted.

And sure enough, you didn't need to be an astronaut to enjoy the same highly nutritional snacks.
    download (1) (resized).jpg

2850272215_2b893580d2_b (resized).jpg
    #707 1 year ago

Yes, you probably need to be really old to know what this is all about.
    images (resized).jpg

#716 1 year ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/you-know-you-are-old-when-/page/15#post-4639407

Las Vegas nuclear blast tourist attraction. lol.

My 96 year old mother was there for one of those blasts and has recently been rambling on about money the government is giving out to those that were exposed back then. Still sharp as a tack as she nears 100.

#718 1 year ago

When you spend any of your time defending your right to not get a flu shot.

#728 1 year ago
    Quoted from TractorDoc:

I've always had decent hearing but maybe people are mumbling more these days.

... when you respond to that junk mail offering you a free hearing test.

#732 1 year ago
    Quoted from TractorDoc:

or just plain use the postal service vs. online. I still pay my bills with a check, put them in an envelope, and stick on a stamp.

I do the same. In fact walk to the post office as it is a few blocks from here.

If only the postmen could read English or numbers, so they could decipher what street or address my mail should actually be dropped at.

#742 1 year ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

If you use it to write out a check to pay for your stuff at the grocery store, you’re REALLY out there.

I give little old ladies a pass on that one.

But what is beyond ridiculous is watching younger people (or even some older ones) fiddle farting around with a credit or debit card for every damn purchase no matter how small. While I am standing there with cash in hand ready to go. They just look so clueless.

#747 1 year ago
    Quoted from erak:

Out of all the pins that have come out recently. You are still only interested in 90's B/W pins. Or the remakes.

Old? or smart?

To be fair, most of the latest games are about shit so old, I can hardly remember it let alone relate to it.

#749 1 year ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

The Ventures

Start at minute market 20:40. Turn up the sound.

Ventures eh? Classic!

Wipe Out is a classic song from The Surfaris. Although all these surf bands played each others songs.

The Surfaris head maestro Bob Berryhill is a friend of mine and an automotive instructor at the local community college. They are older than I am for sure.

Check out Hank Marvin still feeling the love for his classic The Shadows "Apache"

#752 1 year ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

Anybody else remember this action in the late 60s ?

I was seven years old when the 60s ended, so what I remember from that decade is the first run of Hot Wheels, the golden era of Saturday morning cartoons, slot cars and electric trains, Diver Dan, the dawning of the age of Aquarius, Schwinn Stingrays, a mile long group of hippies walking down the street with signs, and riding in the back of the station wagon with no seat belts. And of course pinball machines every where.

I'm sure I missed a few things, but it is late.

#754 1 year ago

The only thing I have left that I got in the 60s are a few photos and my Odd Rod stickers.

#756 1 year ago

At least that kid doesn't have one of those center mounted shifters that came on the Krates to land on.

#759 1 year ago

Nice! You got one of those fancy bikes with the shifter. Then there were those station wagons with both rear and sideways seats in the back.

Being a child of the 60s may make us sound old, but when I see the shape some from a couple decades later are in now, and the fact that I can still run circles around most of them and still have a lot of my hair, I feel pretty darn young.

#760 1 year ago

Somewhere around 1964 or 1965. Most of the kids in the neighborhood were older than me. I'll let you guess which one is me and which is my older brother.

Funny, you don't see kids carrying toy guns or rifles anymore.

1960s (resized).jpg
    #763 1 year ago

That is my mother's house and she still owns it. See that ficus tree across the street? They were in front of every house in the parking and some of them are still there. What a fn nightmare they are!

Quoted from TractorDoc:

We (brother and I) were quite the handful back in our day and had destructive tendencies.

I always figured destroying stuff was part of growing up.

#767 1 year ago

Since we are playing this game, who can name this item... from memory.

download (resized).jpg
    #768 1 year ago

Hint- 1971.

It came and went, but it was something I took notice of at the time because of TV ads.

#769 1 year ago

Alright, this isn't really fair because I just found out it was only test marketed on the west coast and northeast. I had searched this before and came up with nothing until today.

It's called an Oobi and was something you put a note or letter in and wrote an address on and set it down somewhere and it would be passed along through the kindness of strangers until it reached it's destination.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oobi_(toy)

#773 1 year ago

Yeah, I thought this thread is supposed to be about how old we are.

#776 1 year ago

You know you are old when you remember when a shiny new Krate could be had for under $100.

frontad (resized).jpg
    #781 1 year ago
    Quoted from electricsquirrel:

A 1968 Deluxe Stingray.

Yeah, that one had the bigger wheels. There was also a Stingray fastback that also had a center shifter.

Mine was a base model Stingray, copper in color, that turns out to be fairly rare as well because the color wasn't that popular. Can't say it overwhelmed me when I saw it, but pops was a bargain hunter and probably got a good deal on it at the time. Not complaining, it served me well for several years.

#784 1 year ago
    Quoted from electricsquirrel:

We had a family owned Schwinn dealership, and even I couldn't have a Krate.

I bet they weren't knocking down your door for Stingrays that were copper. After a while it kind of grew on me as I was the only kid in the neighborhood that had one.

Quoted from cottonm4:

You guys have all of your toys from when you were kids. I don't have any of that stuff.

All I have is a small box of Odd Rods, Wacky Packages and a few other bits of memorabilia. Too many garage sales, too many moves, and too many other hobbies later. I've found it's easier to get in the habit of letting things go and make room for new than to hoard everything and get buried in it or the past.

Would it be cool to still have all my Hot Wheels and miles of track? Maybe. But I can surely live without it.

#786 1 year ago
    Quoted from dasvis:

Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it. George Santayana
    Cool, I can't wait.

I guess our memories are a bit better than most on this website then. lol.

#787 1 year ago

When you're starting to think it might be time for a reunion with Baron Barracuda.

dd9 (resized).jpg
    #792 1 year ago
    Quoted from RTS:

I actually got an Oobi 3 pack on my 10th birthday. I recognized it right away.

That's pretty cool. I found a pic of that 3 pack. it was just one of those things I saw as a kid that stuck in my mind, but the ad campaign was very short lived. I remember some dude put one on a fence post or something.

That wiki page says the Oobi was Parker Bros wildest failure.

#794 1 year ago
    Quoted from G-P-E:

First thing I did was remove the back seat post and install a mile high sissy bar.

Just don't lean back on the thing.
    download (resized).jpg

#801 1 year ago
    Quoted from TractorDoc:

Can't let o-din's spin off thread get all the attention.

You know you are old when Oktoberfest's monkey doesn't even faze you.

#813 1 year ago

If you remember when oncoming headlights produced a soft, yellowish glow.

1 week later
    #877 1 year ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

I miss those DDS boxes at the library.

You know you are old if you haven't even been in a library since they used those things.

#878 1 year ago

Or if the library you went to as a kid is now a museum....

museum (resized).jpg
    #883 1 year ago

That library got turned into a museum when the bigger, better library was built in the mid 70s.

The museum now has an ongoing Fender exhibit for quite a few years and is pretty neat to see.

So I guess you are old if you remember when Leo Fender used to hand build guitars a few blocks from where you grew up.
    fullerton-museum-center (resized).jpg

Fender (resized).jpg

#908 1 year ago

...when you get excited about a Beatles or Munsters pinball machine and can't wait to see what they come up with next...

#910 1 year ago

...when you run a pinball company and can't come up with one single music act from the 21st century to theme a game after.

#913 1 year ago
    Quoted from TractorDoc:

When your food arrives at a restaurant your first instinct (after saying grace if that is your thing) is to eat it and not take a picture of it.

...when you leave the house and usually your camera stays there.

#961 1 year ago

...if you own the first game that had a pop bumper (or thumper bumper as it was called) or even know what game it is.

I rebuilt all five pop bumpers on my River Boat after at least twelve Pacificos, and already into the Jack and herb the other night and no lost parts and they all work great!

Disclaimer- I'm to the point now where I'm not sure if I can be enthused enough to do quality work without a good buzz on.

#963 1 year ago
    Quoted from TractorDoc:

With your experience I'm sure you could rebuild a pop bumper blindfolded.

Being that I am in eyeglass denial, that is usually the case.

#973 1 year ago
    Quoted from TractorDoc:I know this may still be normal in some households today, but I remember when Thanksgiving was more of a laid back holiday and less intense.

In talking with my younger co-workers the trend seems to be going out to eat.

That's what we did. Out to eat. Definitely more laid back and less intense than doing all that work and cleanup myself.

#976 1 year ago

If you remember when it took more than one person to adjust the picture on your TV set.

antenasroof (resized).jpg
    #987 1 year ago

Even though I remember a lot of this stuff from back when pinball was more than a novelty for people to fill up their living rooms so they can relive their youth, I feel I'm a lot younger than those that are begging for a Munsters or even a new Elvira game to get made.

8 months later
    #1237 4 months ago
    Quoted from Jaeg:

My first job was to put those small white sticker prices on each item in a grocery store.

My first job was throwing newspapers at houses. You ever heard of one of those?

#1240 4 months ago

Yep. We had one at the nearby 7-11. They go for a ton of money now.

Paperboy was a thankless job as your pay was collecting from the last few deadbeats that always pretended they were not home when you came knocking. Some of them got a real surprise when they opened up their next Sunday paper.

#1249 4 months ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Remember when you didn't have to buckle up?

I had a truck with no seatbelts period.

Even as recent as the early 80s we would ride in the back of an open bed pickup with a keg of beer on the way to a concert. Bunch of crazed idiots hooten and hollering riding down the freeway. Miss those days. Maybe.

1 month later
    #1284 66 days ago

I just found out I'm no spring chicken anymore. Taking a shower even sober, I just slipped and ate shit in the tub. No slip surface, my ass. First time ever.

The damage from the nozzle that spared me the time I cracked my head, just paid me back in the left back of my ribcage. lol.

I'm fine. Just feeling old that I actually lost my footing.

#1286 66 days ago

Funny guy!

I suppose if my hair wasn't so long, I wouldn't be using that conditioner that caused the fall in the first place.

Reminds me of the time I was just about done stuccoing the last window of my house and came down the ladder and stepped on the hose nozzle that dropped me into a wheelbarrow full of stucco which proceeded to tip over and almost break my arm.

Same as today, at the time I was sure there was more damage than actually happened.

#1290 66 days ago
    Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Sounds like a living game of “Mousetrap!”

For one glorious moment it was.

A wheel barrow full of stucco is kind of heavy. Drop my ass into it and it gets even heavier.

#1291 66 days ago

You know you are old when you actually look for maintenance that needs to be done to the house, and then do it yourself.

#1294 66 days ago
    Quoted from TractorDoc:

Are you sure you did not slip on one of those scrubby poof things?

My fault for not buying more Comet when I ran out a couple weeks ago. The only thing I think about when going to the grocery store is food.

1 month later
    #1325 10 days ago

I must be getting old when the grey heart next to my avatar turns red and I don't even remember donating this year.

#1331 10 days ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

80s, 90s, 2000s: Not sure. My short term memory seems to be slipping a little bit.

80s had to be the worst ever.

80s-neon (resized).jpg
    #1334 10 days ago
    Quoted from hlaj78:

When you call a friend or relative who you haven’t spoken to in a while and the first thing they ask is: “Is everything okay with your health?”

They usually ask me if I have enough beer in the fridge. Or am I running low on Jack.

#1341 9 days ago
    Quoted from DennisDodel:

When they show a photo of Carol Channing on Jeopardy and none of the three contestants knows who she is.

...when you watch Jeopardy.

#1344 9 days ago

When you have a lit cigarette in each hand.

#1350 9 days ago
    Quoted from SteveO:

When you remember Art Fleming as the host and Don Pardo as the announcer on Jeopardy!

I remember those cool cone shaped water cups each contestant had on his or her table.

If you remember when Chuck Woolery was the host of Wheel of Fortune.

#1352 9 days ago

If you remember Paul Winchell and Jerry Mahoney.

download (resized).jpg
    #1363 8 days ago

I know who Rick an Morty are, along with Spongebob, Fairly Oddparents, The Wild Thornberrys, Billy and Mandy, etc..

Does that mean I am not old?

#1365 8 days ago

Fk it. I got Bob Barker.

Unknown (resized).jpg
    #1369 8 days ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

Well, how about Art Linkletter?

Art fn Linkletter

51gdTv0DYNL (resized).jpg
    #1373 8 days ago

OK you got me!

When you see Father Knows Best Christmas Reunion is coming on and without hesitation you push "record".

#1375 8 days ago
    pass2 (resized).png
    #1378 8 days ago

If that's Paul Lynde in the middle square, I'm in.

#1383 8 days ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Best game show host name. Wink Martindale[quoted image]

Best dressed game show host as well.

download (4) (resized).jpg
    #1394 6 days ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

And each bulb was a single color.

With an intermittent flasher bulb in there for effect.

#1398 6 days ago
    Quoted from LTG:

When you were a kid. They hadn't invented dirt yet.

When you were a kid and your only toys were bones.

Unknown (resized).jpg
    #1401 6 days ago

When you drop mom off at the senior care facility and the thought crosses your mind about moving in because you like the accommodations.

#1404 5 days ago
    Quoted from LTG:

And you think the ladies there are hot.

The one helping mom wasn't half bad.

#1407 2 days ago

When you argue with stubborn zealots about why they should not try to force their medical and science beliefs down your throat. And why just because they say you should get a flu shot, you say that is not really any of their business.

#1409 8 hours ago
    Quoted from RTS:

Yeah. Stupid doctors and scientists. They don't know what they're talking about.

I'm amazed at how many doctors and scientists, along with lawyers and financial advisors there are on pinside.

#1411 7 hours ago
    Quoted from fiberdude120:

Well it is a deep pocket hobby.

Even many that actually work are in this hobby.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 199.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    $ 25.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    The Flipper Room
    $ 28.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 93.00
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 37.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pinball Mod Co.
    $ 20.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Apron Envy
    $ 36.99
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    € 95.00
    Lighting - Led
    FlipperLED
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 79.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 233.10
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    PinWoofer
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 66.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 49.95
    Lighting - Led
    Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside