Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,614 posts
  • 444 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 46 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MV5BMWE3ZThjM2UtMTg2NS00NjY3LTk5ZGEtMTdlYmY3OGE2ZmZlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_ (resized).jpg
    helper (resized).jpg
    Beautiful Cynthia and my '68 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6347 (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    downloadEMpire. (resized).jpg
    old (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240415_211624.jpg
    sddefault (resized).jpg
    IMG_1735 (resized).jpeg
    Unknown (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_2024-04-13-22-29-53-10_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg
    c78990c1b036b7aac3abeab5dbf147d7.gif
    IMG_4965 (resized).JPG
    chip can (resized).jpg
    IMG_4874 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jesster64.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#99 5 years ago

when even a glass of water gives you gas

or forgetting where you put your glasses, reading, sun, reg, and bifocals..

#133 5 years ago

you remember going to photo hut to get pictures developed in about a week. also using those cubes if you wanted a flash.
    having to reserve a line if you wanted to make an international call

#177 5 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

Almost not funny! Lol. Kidding.
    No joke, I woke up with a sprained ankle and haven't been able to hardly stand up for 2 days right now. Lol.
    I keep getting asked what I did...and I don't know

I was watching worlds strongest man competition a while ago and must have lain on the couch wrong. My back hurt when I got up to get a beer. Then it became an internal debate, just lay there, or get that beer....

#192 5 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

Sorry, but Lmao at the idea of injury watching it...had similar debate last nite. Got the first beer, wanted another...but realized I was also going to have to eventually get up yet again to the bathroom... tough choices

I also enjoy eating chips and having a few beers while watching them eat slugs, tree bark, and crushed mice on "alone" because they are starving. But at least I've learned to position pillows more strategically for my back. I've also began searching craigslist and estate sales for those chairs that lift you up at the push of a button. I wouldn't mind that chair that glides up the steps either. Of course I would extend track so it glided right in to the bedroom.

#229 5 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I also used to give plasma at the local donor center in college for beer money. $10 the first time you gave in a week and $15 if you gave a second time in that same week. I forget what a case cost, but we drank a lot of it....just cause we could, I guess.

I did it at penn state, took the $10 and had beers at ratskeller down the road.

First time I knew I was old when daughter texted from her room upstairs to bring her some water...

#247 5 years ago
    Quoted from rollitover:

You know you are old when
    you start looking at pinball
    machines the way you used to look at girls.

passing on it because you don't have the energy to lift it or the patience to properly maintain it.

#340 5 years ago

being told to kick the street lamp pole and the light would come on. And I fell for it even though it was on a telephone pole.
    throwing sneakers over the telephone lines
    tv dinners were rare, plus you ate at the table with the whole family
    christmas specials were new
    everyone had a black and white tv. maybe a color one too, but a spare black and white.
    nothing was open sundays

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jesster64.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/you-know-you-are-old-when-?tu=jesster64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.