Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,576 posts
  • 443 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by LTG
  • Topic is favorited by 46 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

old (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240415_211624.jpg
    sddefault (resized).jpg
    IMG_1735 (resized).jpeg
    Unknown (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_2024-04-13-22-29-53-10_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg
    c78990c1b036b7aac3abeab5dbf147d7.gif
    IMG_4965 (resized).JPG
    chip can (resized).jpg
    IMG_4874 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-07-13-43-03-50_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg
    giphy.gif
    Superpower_(2023)-60523_(cropped) (resized).jpg
    2fe4ea9a16a4608d2fe59bca6c2f0202584bbaf8a68dfff2331ffd7302dad30e_1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1656 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zartan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3885 2 years ago

I realized my age when I tried to show my kids a “trick” on a skateboard and I fell flat on my but. They all laughed I could barely get up the next morning! Lol

2 weeks later
    #3948 2 years ago

There are pot stores basically on every street corner in Windsor now.

#3950 2 years ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Wonder when they will display Big road signs like gas stations bartering the best price

They have sign spinners! I kind of feel bad for them, but they seem to enjoy doing it.

2 months later
    #4241 2 years ago

I WILL wear a leisure suit when I retire!

Quoted from cottonm4:1960s girls hair. Long and straight.
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    1970s. Let's all wear Afros.
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    2022. And we are straight hair, again.
    [quoted image]
    and one I hope to never see again: Mens' suits with 4" wide lapels. And those "fat" neckties.
    [quoted image]

2 weeks later
    #4282 2 years ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

New toy..no chance [quoted image]

Lol! Our Lab loves the squeakers, she tears the toy apart and runs around squeaking until she breaks it. Then just lays there staring at it until I throw it out. No care for the toy at all!

#4286 2 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Wait until surgery for the squeaker because you didn't get it before they swallowed it.
    Then you'll know all about cheap.
    LTG : )

We watch her with them. The toy only lasts 5 minutes. The squeaker gets thrown out about 5 minutes after it stops working. She normally plays with dollar store tennis balls. Even they don’t last long! Lol

#4287 2 years ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

Same for my GF's Pomeranian. Loves the squeakers and rips the toys to pieces to get them. I am finding out that dog chew toys are not cheap

Dollar store has lots of inexpensive toys. The best squeaking toys are the hard rubber ones. The football ones last most of the day. If you step on them a few times they work well.

3 weeks later
    #4421 2 years ago

Mary-Ann for sure! One of the best shows!

Quoted from Markharris2000:…. You are the only one in the group that has an opinion on the question of Ginger or Mary Ann! (Or even know who they are)

1 month later
    #4586 1 year ago

Happy Birthday!

Quoted from wolverinetuner:When your age reaches this score, like me as of today.[quoted image]

#4605 1 year ago

Happy Birthday!

Quoted from Grayman_EM:wolverinetuner hey we have something in common it's my birthday today also! I'm 60 too born about 4:30 in the morning.

3 weeks later
    #4740 1 year ago

We lost power in South Windsor a couple times, and a lot of rain. Not too bad here.

Quoted from jrpinball:

Hey. Did those bad storms affect you at all?

#4760 1 year ago

I think there is one on middlebelt off I96. It’s been a few years since I’ve been around there though borders have been closed. The owner is a great guy! I really liked hanging out with him.

Quoted from wolverinetuner:

I’m an American Coney Island guy, but I’ve never had Lafayette. There always seem to be a lot of people in that little place.

#4762 1 year ago

Happy birthday!

#4779 1 year ago

Now I have to make some! It’s been around 3 years now…

Quoted from wolverinetuner:Wow, and I thought I was an American Coney Island Fan! Your family has me beat hands down!
    And your niece has good taste. She’s got chili cheese fries, which I ALWAYS order.

Quoted from pinzrfun:

My family has had Christmas dinner (dad's side of family) at American Coney Island for close to 50 years now. My grandparents always loved it there. There are usually about 30 of us in the annual group photos now. We open our presents and everything there.
    After my grandparents passed away, my stepmom thought we should class it up and go someplace nicer for Xmas, so we did that one year. A week later, all of us "kids" (we were probably in our 30s) met up at American for coney's, like always. That was the one and only time we tried anyplace "nicer".
    The little girl on my dad's shoulders is my niece -she's also the blonde in the 2nd pic, now a flight attendant and closing in on 30 years old. Though the family is now spread from Michigan to Florida to Colorado to Hawaii, we still try like hell to coordinate our schedules and keep the tradition going, with surprising success. Four generations at one table is pretty cool.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

#4856 1 year ago

Happy Birthday!

#4864 1 year ago
    Quoted from RTS:

You say it's your birthday?
    Well, it's my birthday too. Yeah, I'm 3 years older.

Happy Birthday!

1 month later
    #4970 1 year ago

The US is North of me but, We get pretty much the same news you get. Same channels and broadcasting. Canada is trying to change that though. They are removing American commercials and replacing with Canadian. The only time I really hate it is during Super Bowl. So I just set up a cheap antenna to watch the halftime show!

Quoted from cottonm4:

So, what kind of U.S. news is being fed to the Maple Leafers up north ?

#4997 1 year ago

I can’t work today because Rogers is down. Made a great long weekend?! Monday will be crazy though!

Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Internet , bank machines certain credit cards curreny down for parts of Canada since 5am...I think it's an attack from the Russians. This has never happened before in Canada. My internet band bank is still down
    .Thanks ...I missed the second round of the NHL draft and had to return empties to replenish by beer supply.
    Joking aside..what if you needed money to buy baby food?? Lesson learned have a cash supply.

1 week later
    #5036 1 year ago

My ex brought me to Grease live in Detroit staring Erik Estrada. Great show!

1 week later
    #5094 1 year ago

I forget sometimes that the US pays for their healthcare! I get mad at the fact that our teeth, prescriptions and glasses aren’t covered! I certainly wouldn’t have pins if I lived over there!

Quoted from cottonm4:Good insurance, I hope. Eight days in the hospital don't come cheap.
    About 15 years ago I met a guy who had went to pick up a piece of scrap metal in his backyard. He was wearing some sort of contraption, a ring that was strapped to his wrist and encircled his hand, and all 4 of his fingers were suspended in traction; To heal, his fingers could not move.
    He said the hospital bill was $25,000.00. 15 years ago.

1 week later
    #5131 1 year ago

Grumpy old men had a great line! NOT QUOTING EXACTY! “I eat bacon every morning and I have outlived all those flat bellied quacks! “

Quoted from mcluvin:

He's got some good genes because he most certainly has not been a health nut through the years.

7 months later
    #5684 1 year ago

My first car was a Suzuki Samurai. The starter died, instead of buying a new one I always parked on inclines to start it the same way! Lol

Quoted from pinzrfun:Me and my buddy were on the way home from a bar late one night in our little town of Flat Rock, Michigan.
    We see some guys pushing a car in the other direction and realize it's some friends, so we spin around and hop out to see what's up. So they stop, winded as hell, telling us the battery died and they're just pushing it back home, still a good mile and a half away. My buddy says, "This thing is a stick shift, isnt it? Why don't you just kick start it?" Blank stares. So my buddy jumps in, tells them to get it moving, pops the clutch, car starts, and we laugh our asses off.

1 month later
    #5820 11 months ago

Lol!

Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

A Dutchman always passes to the left hand side.

2 months later
    #6022 8 months ago

I had to use my generator yesterday. It was pretty bad. I think I’m going to pick up a generax for the house there have been quite a few big storms that knock out power here lately.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zartan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/you-know-you-are-old-when-?tu=Zartan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.