Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,612 posts
  • 444 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 46 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

helper (resized).jpg
    Beautiful Cynthia and my '68 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6347 (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    downloadEMpire. (resized).jpg
    old (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240415_211624.jpg
    sddefault (resized).jpg
    IMG_1735 (resized).jpeg
    Unknown (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_2024-04-13-22-29-53-10_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg
    c78990c1b036b7aac3abeab5dbf147d7.gif
    IMG_4965 (resized).JPG
    chip can (resized).jpg
    IMG_4874 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-07-13-43-03-50_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Buzz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 5 years ago

Yesterday age came up when talking about a movie outbreak, and this girl had no idea what the movie was. She said she was born in 1996 and that just sounded weird to me. She asked me when I was born and I answered 1972, she replied that's when my mom was born. I truly felt old as I walked away.

#8 5 years ago

A late night party night is making it to 10 if your lucky. We still party hard just the hours have changed. More like a 10am to 6pm instead of 10pm till 6am.

#14 5 years ago

When pinball prices seem too high.

#24 5 years ago

You stop trying to change the world and just say fu** it let's go play some pinball instead.

#32 5 years ago

When you buy a pair of reading glasses off the shelf at the pharmacy to work on your pins. FYI they are amazing.

#33 5 years ago

How about when this was something you used and not a decoration.

IMG_1590 (resized).JPGIMG_1590 (resized).JPG
    #44 5 years ago

When your dad could fix the tv by buying a bulb and an ice cream for you at the same place and time while picking up some developed photos. Just to get home and have you open the garage, turn through all the channels, and then have to go mow the lawn.

#224 5 years ago

When I make a phone call or read a text I have to lift my sunglasses for some reason.

#225 5 years ago

Ear hairs and other body hair is going grey and I mean all hair.

#275 5 years ago

Ridding on the rear deck watching the world go by was the best. As well as going to the drive in and getting to lay on top of the car with pillows and a blanket.

#276 5 years ago

You look back and realize the crazy amount of responsibility your parents gave you. Lawnmower, garage door 10x bigger than you, lawn darts, motorized gas powered plane on a string, and my favorite was driving a semi truck and trailer across the state of Wyoming while my dad got some sleep. Oh and riding your bike for miles away from your house as long as you were back by the time the street lights came on.

#279 5 years ago

I remember going to school with guns loaded in the gun rack, but we still fought with our fists. Guns were for hunting food not people. F I'm so glad I grew up to have so many dangerous responsibilities and arcades, and nobody ever wore seatbelts and smoked everywhere and nudity was in. Kind of feel sorry for today's youth but I guess they have the technology and convenience we never had

#307 5 years ago

Remember when part of your education was getting to play with tools that could kill or seriously hurt you with no liability forms or anything. AKA shop class for metal,wood,small motors classes.

#320 5 years ago

We got to join hands and all get electrocuted for small motors and make knives out of old files.

#373 5 years ago

Your gut feeling on things and people are spot on. It takes years of honing but very spooky when shit unfolds as you described.

#378 5 years ago

Shit mom would lite up the ass right there with no worries, didn't matter where or who was watching. And believe I deserved all of them.

#380 5 years ago

Young girls start to flirt with you. It's either your to old and safe or daddy issues either way it's weird.

#382 5 years ago

I definitely do. But disclaimer in my youth I had relations with all my sitters.

2 weeks later
    #448 5 years ago

When after you wake up it takes your eyes another 15 min to join you.

#468 5 years ago

When you turn your main breaker off to do two lamps and a switch. Because everything is blurry and you need bifocals and you don't think you can trust yourself enough not to get shocked. And it takes a lot longer than it should and you keep saying how stupid this is.

#538 5 years ago

It tasted better out of a cold glass bottle and the real sugar they would use back in the day.

#540 5 years ago

When you remember Chex mix having to be made from scratch and put in the oven. Now you just open a bag pour and put on the bar.

IMG_1680 (resized).JPGIMG_1680 (resized).JPG
    #542 5 years ago

Not even close.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Buzz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/you-know-you-are-old-when-?tu=Buzz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.