Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,615 posts
  • 444 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by frenchmarky
  • Topic is favorited by 46 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

438712280_7241935899188350_8066440579298486095_n (resized).jpg
    MV5BMWE3ZThjM2UtMTg2NS00NjY3LTk5ZGEtMTdlYmY3OGE2ZmZlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_ (resized).jpg
    helper (resized).jpg
    Beautiful Cynthia and my '68 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6347 (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    downloadEMpire. (resized).jpg
    old (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240415_211624.jpg
    sddefault (resized).jpg
    IMG_1735 (resized).jpeg
    Unknown (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_2024-04-13-22-29-53-10_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg
    c78990c1b036b7aac3abeab5dbf147d7.gif
    IMG_4965 (resized).JPG
    chip can (resized).jpg
    There are 7,615 posts in this topic. You are on page 78 of 153.
    #3851 2 years ago
    Quoted from Scotty_K:

Well, I guess then I'm glad someone is getting something out of it. For 30 seconds more for each strip, you can have the real thing.

It is real bacon. I think the grease from when you make it from scratch enhances the flavor some. If you want to whip up a few BLTs real quick, this stuff makes it easy.

#3852 2 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

It is real bacon. I think the grease from when you make it from scratch enhances the flavor some. If you want to whip up a few BLTs real quick, this stuff makes it easy.

I can see the convenience point, but there is about 30% less bacon in those precooked packages with no reduction in package price. I can also see your point about making up some BLT's quickly. No muss. No fuss.

#3853 2 years ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

I can see the convenience point, but there is about 30% less bacon in those precooked packages with no reduction in package price. I can also see your point about making up some BLT's quickly. No muss. No fuss.

You mean to tell me that you don't fry your blt bread in the grease for the extra crunch?

#3854 2 years ago

When your wife buys you a couple of pairs of new reading glasses and accidently buys one of the two twice as powerful as the other. You pick it up and put it on and can finally see something!

#3855 2 years ago

I do like bacon.

I'm not much of a chef but I have a good grasp of cooking it in the microwave.

Now I'm looking forward to breakfast tomorrow.

#3856 2 years ago
    Quoted from Slacker_Quacker:

You mean to tell me that you don't fry your blt bread in the grease for the extra crunch?

No, actually, I follow cooking my bacon by scrambling a couple of eggs in the bacon grease.

#3857 2 years ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

No, actually, I follow cooking my bacon by scrambling a couple of eggs in the bacon grease.

THAT my friend is Classic Cooking!

#3858 2 years ago

Any thoughts about vintage Hottie of December?

#3859 2 years ago

Kristy Mcnicol official pinside hottie of November

#3860 2 years ago

13 year old nephew: What's grandma's wifi password?
    me: It's on a sticker by the stereo.
    13 year old nephew: What's a stereo?

#3861 2 years ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

I dont like the house smelling like grease for 48 hours afterwards - I've taken to making it on the grill outside w the flattop thing I picked up this summer.

Picture for reference only - that's not actually bacon...

26 (resized).jpg26 (resized).jpg
    #3862 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

I dont like the house smelling like grease for 48 hours afterwards - I've taken to making it on the grill outside w the flattop thing I picked up this summer.
    Picture for reference only - that's not actually bacon...
    [quoted image]

Same with me. In warm weather, I make bacon outside on a griddle plate on the gas grill.
    But now that I've discovered the pre-cooked stuff, that may be a thing of the past.

Quoted from cottonm4:

Delicious, but don't overdo it.
    That's a sure-fire artery clogger!

#3863 2 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

Same with me. In warm weather, I make bacon outside on a griddle plate on the gas grill.
    But now that I've discovered the pre-cooked stuff, that may be a thing of the past.

Delicious, but don't overdo it.
    That's a sure-fire artery clogger!

What is the point of having bacon and eggs in bacon grease if there is not a bowl of oatmeal and pitcher of thick thick cream straight from the farm?

I was going to say country cream, but everything is from the country, it seems . Cracker Barrel is all about country ham, country fried steak, country potatoes, ....

#3864 2 years ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Any thoughts about vintage Hottie of December?

It made me really uncomfortable when I did Google Images for her, because all her bikini pics are from when she was like 14-16 years old. I prefer to just remember her face.

#3865 2 years ago

You wake up with a different kind of morning stiffness!

#3866 2 years ago

When you start getting welcome packs sent via FedEx from drug companies for pill your taking.

#3867 2 years ago
    Quoted from cp1610:

When you start getting welcome packs sent via FedEx from drug companies for pill your taking.

I get snail mail all of the time from the hearing aid people.

#3868 2 years ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

I get snail mail all of the time from the hearing aid people.

What?...

#3869 2 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

It made me really uncomfortable when I did Google Images for her, because all her bikini pics are from when she was like 14-16 years old. I prefer to just remember her face.

Ok it’s Evelyn Knapp. Actress, vintage hottie of November

#3870 2 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

You wake up with a different kind of morning stiffness!

Check your Viagara dose Jr

#3871 2 years ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Check your Viagara dose Jr

You mean my Advil dose?

#3872 2 years ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Ok it’s Evelyn Knapp. Actress, vintage hottie of November

Okay!

9920AEC6-251A-490A-BD8E-9457E1124BBA (resized).jpeg9920AEC6-251A-490A-BD8E-9457E1124BBA (resized).jpeg
    #3873 2 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

Okay!
    [quoted image]

What? That sideways look would put the kibosh on any amorous adventures from me.

#3874 2 years ago

You know you are old if you can remember back when a hot dog was this cheap.

50527730943142D3A3833DE628CEC32A (resized).jpg50527730943142D3A3833DE628CEC32A (resized).jpg
    #3875 2 years ago

When you mention Deputy Fife having just a single bullet and your young co-worker has not a clue.

#3876 2 years ago

When you have a crush on a silent movie actress
    Lulu forever.

louise-brooks-4-768x1429 (resized).jpglouise-brooks-4-768x1429 (resized).jpglulu15 (resized).jpglulu15 (resized).jpg
    #3877 2 years ago

Cleaned out a bathroom closet. Found different varieties of hair gel, and some hair sprays.
    Seemed like yesterday getting ready for work and slicking back the mullet before heading out.
    Lost my hair fast. Once went 10 years without a haircut 14-24,had the longest hair in school.

Threw it all out.

#3878 2 years ago
    Quoted from gonzo73:

Lulu forever.

She looks like Lal, Data's daughter on STNG.

LTG : )

#3879 2 years ago
    Quoted from gonzo73:

Lulu forever.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

She was ahead of her time. Her look is timeless.

#3880 2 years ago
    9D215CFE-4044-4B14-9688-38CBFD87106A (resized).jpeg9D215CFE-4044-4B14-9688-38CBFD87106A (resized).jpeg
    #3881 2 years ago

Ready for W.a.l.k!

#3882 2 years ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Ready for W.a.l.k!

Words we have to spell.

w.a.l.k.

g.o.

p.a.r.k.

#3883 2 years ago

And there he is, Finley the wonder dog!
    That's a good boy!

#3885 2 years ago

I realized my age when I tried to show my kids a “trick” on a skateboard and I fell flat on my but. They all laughed I could barely get up the next morning! Lol

#3886 2 years ago

(a friend sent this, I did not look anything up to see if accurate):

Feeling Old ?

Beatles split 52 yrs ago.
    The TV show Laugh In premiered nearly 54 yrs ago.
    The movie Wizard of Oz is 82 yrs old.
    Elvis is dead 44 yrs. He’d be 86 today.
    Michael Jackson’s Thriller video is 38 yrs old.
    Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin dead 51 yrs.
    John Lennon dead 41 yrs .
    Mickey Mantle retired 53 yrs ago.
    The movie Back To The Future is 37 yrs old.
    The movie Saturday Night Fever is 44 yrs old.
    The Ed Sullivan show ended 49 yrs ago.
    The Brady Bunch TV show premiered 52 yrs ago.
    The triplets on the TV show My Three Sons are now 52 yrs old.
    Tabitha from the TV show Bewitched is 57 yrs old.
    The Corvette turned 68 yrs old this year.
    The Mustang is 57.

#3887 2 years ago

You know you old when a person sees the black rotary dial phone on my desk that. I use to order pizza still. I get numerous questions where are the buttons,why the sticker (Its a card) in the middle round thing has 2 letters and 5 numbers? It's not the right number but i leave it on anyway. Kicker is have two more new in box just in case it stops working

Helped a guy with something and he used to repair/rebuild them at bell company he had saved from the dumpster when was still working. They had put pallets of them in the trash in the 80's.

#3888 2 years ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

Words we have to spell.
    w.a.l.k.
    g.o.
    p.a.r.k.

That's funny....our son and his dog visit for dinner every Sunday, and we wipe her paws when she comes in from outside. We always count as we do each one..."one...two....three...FOUR!" and she bolts - i told the wife "She thinks "four" means "RUN!" lol

#3889 2 years ago

..you remember Kelly being hot and preferring Maverick.

42A4E785-F087-42F3-8FCD-F506D606FD17 (resized).jpeg42A4E785-F087-42F3-8FCD-F506D606FD17 (resized).jpeg

#3890 2 years ago

You throw snowballs at your new neighbour because he is a butt head.

#3891 2 years ago

Even my dog doesnt like this guy and I think he stole my lawnmower grass chute.

#3892 2 years ago

I don't think age is a factor in being a butt head.

#3893 2 years ago

And i saw the daughter cut diagonal across my nice snow lawn with lighted accents at the front of my home...Nice...now I have hobo feet prints ruining everything. I'm cool I won't say anything.

#3894 2 years ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

now I have hobo feet prints ruining everything. I'm cool I won't say anything.

Are you turning into the neighbor all the kids are scared of?

#3895 2 years ago

When your goals change from “getting better” (at things) to “not getting worse” (at things).

#3896 2 years ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

Are you turning into the neighbor all the kids are scared of?

Haha that's what my wife said....no longer my son left his telescope behind!

#3897 2 years ago
    16389898239735186574559186398278 (resized).jpg16389898239735186574559186398278 (resized).jpg
    #3899 2 years ago

My first recollection of a telescope was from a TV show where some guy in New York is spying on all of his neighbors in the other high rise buildings

#3900 2 years ago
    -people (resized).jpg-people (resized).jpg
    There are 7,615 posts in this topic. You are on page 78 of 153.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/you-know-you-are-old-when-/page/78 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.