1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 1,282 posts
  • 220 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by JohnnyPinball007
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 205 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 12.26.41 AM (resized).png
    costume-guide-e1564234720220 (resized).jpg
    20180605_164047_LI (resized).jpg
    check stamper (resized).png
    images (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    C157A142-692C-4A29-A083-65C79C06442B (resized).jpeg
    2kL3sFT (resized).jpg
    old (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    il_fullxfull.1784701928_fnvc (resized).jpg
    Take-A-Penny-Tray (resized).png
    4_s (resized).jpg
    s-l300 (resized).jpg
    Penny-Tray_21131454 (resized).jpg
    imgres (resized).jpg

There are 1282 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 26.
    #1251 40 days ago

Riding in the back seat of my dad's Hudson Wasp, standing up and holding onto the cord that ran across the back of the front bench seat. Plenty of headroom to jump too. I wish I had that 1950 Hudson now.

2 weeks later
    #1252 26 days ago

When your favorite character is a Deathstroke and you wanna make his costume https://365questions.club/media/443.html

costume-guide-e1564234720220 (resized).jpg
    #1253 26 days ago

You're laying with your lady and she points out your first gray hair.

Son of a bit...

#1254 26 days ago
    Quoted from PinDoctor82:

Son of a bit...

Oh boy, I’m sorry to say it, but they will now be coming fast and furious. Just do what I did with my lady, and tell her that they have her name on them. She won’t bring it up again. It worked for me

#1255 26 days ago
    Quoted from PinDoctor82:

Son of a bit...

Quoted from JayDee:

Oh boy, I’m sorry to say it, but they will now be coming fast and furious. Just do what I did with my lady, and tell her that they have her name on them. She won’t bring it up again. It worked for me

To be followed with bushes of hair growing out your nose and eye brow hairs 4” long.

#1256 26 days ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

To be followed with bushes of hair growing out your nose and eye brow hairs 4” long.

and ears.

#1257 26 days ago
    Quoted from PinDoctor82:

Son of a bit...

It is better to have turncoats than deserters.

#1258 26 days ago

Your favorite '70s band, YES, now sings, "I get down..... I can't get back uuuuuu-up".

#1259 26 days ago

I fly medivac helicopters for a living. Landed at a hospital the other day to drop a patient off with my crew. One of the male nurses asked me why i got into flying helicopters. I told him because i loved the show Airwolf. He just looked at me with the deer in the headlights look and said, what’s airwolf.. ugh Im old..

#1260 25 days ago
    Quoted from tscottn:

I fly medivac helicopters for a living. Landed at a hospital the other day to drop a patient off with my crew. One of the male nurses asked me why i got into flying helicopters. I told him because i loved the show Airwolf. He just looked at me with the deer in the headlights look and said, what’s airwolf.. ugh Im old..

I had a remote control jet ranger that I painted like Santini Air.

#1261 25 days ago
    Quoted from tscottn:

You need to start adding these opening phrases to you conversations:

1) a number of years ago...

2) There used to be...

3) in my younger days...

4) this is probably before your time, but...

#1262 25 days ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

You need to start adding these opening phrases to you conversations:
    1) a number of years ago...
    2) There used to be...
    3) in my younger days...
    4) this is probably before your time, but...

You left out the classic...
    "Back in my day..."
    But then I suppose you have to be REALLY old for that one!

#1263 25 days ago

When I see a good looking girl and instead of saying I'd like some of that I find myself thinking if I were 30 years younger

#1264 25 days ago
    Quoted from rollitover:

You left out the classic...
    "Back in my day..."
    But then I suppose you have to be REALLY old for that one!

... & we liked it.

#1265 25 days ago
    Quoted from dasvis:

... & we liked it.

Yeah, and they don't make cars liked they used to. Used to be if the car was a convertible and the top got torn, then is was salvage yard curtains. 50,000 miles and you needed an engine overhaul. 60,000 miles and the transmission went out. In 3 years of being on the road the paint job was gone. And you were lucky the car was not a bucket of rust.

Yeah, they don't make them like they used to. I sure do miss buying a car with 36 monthly payments only to watch the car self-destruct after that last payment was made

#1266 25 days ago

I miss checkout lanes that are actually manned by people.

Had to go to Home Depot today for a section of outdoor carpet to build a dog ramp. (Dog pinched a disk in its back, its getting old too ). Had the carpet cut, they gave me my price ticket, and I headed for the checkout. There were about half a dozen lanes where you can scan and go, but I needed the person this time due to my custom purchase. Apparently about five other people were in the same situation so we all waited patiently at the one lane manned by a cashier while the auto checkouts were all empty.

Scan and gos are not all bad, I typically use the manned checkouts though as I know it keeps someone employed.

#1267 25 days ago
    Quoted from TractorDoc:

Scan and gos are not all bad, I typically use the manned checkouts though as I know it keeps someone employed.

I only go to stores that have self checkout if I can not get the item I need anywhere else. And then I try to avoid the self checkout unless it is the only option at the time.

And you know you are getting old when you can remember when self checkout first started.

And you are old if you remember when a CEO of a company only made 50 times what the worker made.

Very sad that these days a lot of companies do not care much for their employees or customers, they only care about keeping investors happy.

#1268 25 days ago
    Quoted from TractorDoc:

Went to a Rona (Canadian Big box hardware). During a week day, not on a weekend. They only had the self check out open. I looked around for a check out teller, walked back to the self check out area, and a store employee asked if I needed help. Told her, "If there are no tellers working I was just going to drop these 5 items on the counter and leave". She then grabbed my purchases, scanned them and asked for payment.

The local Walmart is installing 12 self check outs.

#1269 25 days ago
    Quoted from Darcy:

Told her, "If there are no tellers working I was just going to drop these 5 items on the counter and leave"

I would do the same thing.

#1270 24 days ago

I remember watching Saturday morning cartoons... on a black & white TV

#1271 24 days ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

Yeah, and they don't make cars liked they used to. Used to be if the car was a convertible and the top got torn, then is was salvage yard curtains. 50,000 miles and you needed an engine overhaul. 60,000 miles and the transmission went out. In 3 years of being on the road the paint job was gone. And you were lucky the car was not a bucket of rust.
    Yeah, they don't make them like they used to. I sure do miss buying a car with 36 monthly payments only to watch the car self-destruct after that last payment was made

Tell me about it. It was great!!
    We had an auto parts store & a machine shop in the heyday of crappy cars. -- the good old days $$$$

#1272 24 days ago

I like self-checkout, but my wife hates them.

#1273 24 days ago

You know you're old when all the women starring in "MILF" videos are younger than you.

#1274 24 days ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

You know you're old when all the women starring in "MILF" videos are younger than you.

Or your daughters...

#1275 24 days ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

At least the GILF's are still older, right!??

QSS

1 week later
    #1276 13 days ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

When of course there are no alternatives other than MILFs or GMILFs!

#1277 8 days ago

When you see this ribbon winning exhibit at the state fair.

One picture brings it all home. Ain't no denying what is true.

Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 12.26.41 AM (resized).png

#1278 8 days ago

you have to sit down on the side of the bed in order to take your pants off.

#1279 7 days ago
    Quoted from pinsanity:

you have to sit down on the side of the bed in order to take your pants off.

And/or put your socks on.

#1280 7 days ago
    Quoted from TractorDoc:

And/or put your socks on.

You put your socks on standing up?

#1281 7 days ago
    Quoted from joemagiera:

Sometimes. . . never thought much about it but I suppose I have good balance.

#1282 7 days ago
    Quoted from TractorDoc:

Quoted from joemagiera:

Sometimes. . . never thought much about it but I suppose I have good balance.

I have always had good balance also. Only time I ever sit to put on socks is when knee pain is unbearable.

You know you are old when?... Fart dust?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 15.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 79.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 40.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 115.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 27.50
    $ 115.00
    Playfield - Other
    Great American Pinball
    $ 20.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 26.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 25.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    Project Pinball Charity
    $ 159.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Great American Pinball
    $ 209.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 36.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 14.95
    $ 164.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 34.95
    Playfield - Other
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 54.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    There are 1282 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 26.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside