(Topic ID: 250233)

You know you are drunk when...

By JohnnyPinball007

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20200725-195631_Chrome (resized).jpg
    DA292C32-A047-4215-AE74-07AC5C932638 (resized).jpeg
    20200215_000759 (resized).jpg
    2019-10-16 (resized).jpg
    E95DB9BC-15C7-4E66-8243-1067F95CB280 (resized).jpeg
    El 3 (resized).jpg
    tenor.gif
    2019-09-04_8-17-02 (resized).jpg
    20190831_000159 (resized).jpg
    lol.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fatality83.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 4 years ago

For me it's always playing a game and not realizing what just happened in that said game. For example, thinking the game is over and walking away from the machine when there is still a ball to play. Then you have the opposite of that... Thinking you have another ball to play and after looking all over the playfield for the stuck ball somewhere, realizing the game has ended and has been in attract mode for 5 minutes

When my reaction time gets delayed and I get careless and start doing maneuvers with the ball that I didn't even know were possible. Passing the ball from one flipper to the other and up the outlane seems to happen often when I am drinking. Getting distracted by flashing lights or neat art work I never realized was there and then going into long in-depth thought about it while the ball drains.

#44 4 years ago

Also hitting the wrong flippers buttons at wrong time like with haunted house ect

4 months later
    #63 4 years ago

When I try and pull the shooter rod on my tftc, or open the door handle on any standard plunger game.

Pressing the wrong flipper

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fatality83.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/you-know-you-are-drunk-when?tu=fatality83 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.