(Topic ID: 250233)

You know you are drunk when...

By JohnnyPinball007

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20200725-195631_Chrome (resized).jpg
    DA292C32-A047-4215-AE74-07AC5C932638 (resized).jpeg
    20200215_000759 (resized).jpg
    2019-10-16 (resized).jpg
    E95DB9BC-15C7-4E66-8243-1067F95CB280 (resized).jpeg
    El 3 (resized).jpg
    tenor.gif
    2019-09-04_8-17-02 (resized).jpg
    20190831_000159 (resized).jpg
    lol.gif
    There are 94 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 4 years ago

Personally I just grabbed my flip phone like it was my computer mouse and that did not work.
    Good Night, time for me to crash.

#2 4 years ago

On a Monday night.... Nice! I'm just going to sleep now but was doing work. Boring I know.

#3 4 years ago

This guy knows how to party! I like it!

#4 4 years ago

Practicing for football season!

#5 4 years ago

...when you walk up to the wrong machine in a tournament, on your third ball!

#6 4 years ago

When your working on a machine and you can’t remember what part
    You were working on!

#7 4 years ago

when you list a NIB The Big Lebowski pin for $45k

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:I just grabbed my flip phone

They still exist!?

-When you put the dirty dishes in the oven instead of the dishwasher.

#9 4 years ago

- when they find a trace of blood in your alcohol stream.

Seriously though, I do not drink and drive, not even one drink, and the last 2 weeks I was on vacation and driving long hours, so I guess my tolerance went way down.

Last night I was about to post a comment in "you know you are getting old when..." and I could not get the mouse to do anything, then I realized I was trying to use my flip phone instead of the mouse.

All I can say is I slept really great and woke up on time feeling fine.

Party On Pinsiders!

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from Bowlingpin:

They still exist!?

Maaaaann. I don't feel like I can convey my pain enough in simple text .... my old man is still fighting tooth and nail to keep his flip phone. Damned if he's gonna pay that $30 data charge ... down with the man. His phone is more duct tape and super glue at this point but it still works, he can still talk on it, and "texting is free" (albeit it takes him 20 minutes to say "hello"). I've given him 3 older smart phones ... literally uses them as paper weights being as he prints out web pages to read because the 34" monitor with ginormous text size "isn't reading".

#11 4 years ago
    Quoted from Edelan:

His phone is more duct tape and super glue at this point but it still works

Every time I drop my flip phone it breaks into 3-4 pieces and I figure it is toast, but no, not even a scratch. All my friends with smart phones have cracked screens and other issues.

If I ever had a need for a smart phone I would get one, in the meantime I prefer the tiny flip phone. My first mobile phone was the big ass brick phone, I still have it, and all my previous phones. I quit using the brick phone because of high roaming charges, and the other phones stopped taking a charge after a few years and I was told they no longer made batteries for them so I would get a newer one.

#12 4 years ago

When you think you can safely walk across the tree trunk in the bonfire.

This was the night i gave up getting drunk on spirits, drinking home made apple pie moonshine.

#13 4 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

This was the night i gave up getting drunk on spirits, drinking home made apple pie moonshine.[quoted image]

We may have a winner..........

#14 4 years ago

You're playing a woodrail, but it's three ball multi-ball!

#15 4 years ago

You’re willing to fly anywhere in the world to fight another pinsider

#16 4 years ago

When you get an email from a distributor thanking you for your purchase and it includes shipping info. Definitely hasn't happened to me...

#17 4 years ago

...when you’re walking home from the bar in Philadelphia, and you realize you’re in New Jersey. I’m pretty sure I didn’t imagine this because I remember watching my glasses fall into the Delaware River from the bridge. Bye glasses.

#18 4 years ago

When you reply to a Pinside thread ...

Quoted from JayDee:

Don't steal my edit / comment thing

#19 4 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

Don't steal my edit / comment thing

Im drunk

#20 4 years ago

I wish I could be, all I have is a decent buzz. I have to behave and get up early.

After pausing for a few minutes I think I will sleep really good tonight.

After pausing a few more minutes I may be at the point where doorways get kind of narrow and I may bump a few a little. Big time nothing as bad as punkin, hands down he is the winner.

It feels nice to end the night with that good last beer that helps me sleep, and not getting the one that makes me feel bad.

Goodnight everyone, time for me to crash.

#21 4 years ago

Sweet dreams princess.

#22 4 years ago

When you take a piss into the family laundry basket instead of the toilet.
    Happened to a friend of mine.

#23 4 years ago

My best "I was drunk story" is probably this one.

About 10 years ago I was in Florida on business.
    I closed a big deal early for the company I was working for at the time.
    I had two days to kill and there was a karaoke bar next to the hotel I was staying at.
    Anyhow, went over there to celebrate with a few cocktails and wound up closing the place down at 2AM doing shots with the locals.
    Made it back to my hotel fine and crashed out (my hotel room was on the second floor).

At about 4AM I woke up and had to go to the bathroom.
    I got up and walked into the bathroom and the door shut behind me.
    I then realized I was in the hallway of the hotel butt naked with my junk in my hand, drunk as hell with no way of getting back in my room.
    I had walked out of my hotel room thinking it was the bathroom door (oops).
    Talk about going from dazed and confused to coherent in about 2 seconds.

Anyhow, I walked down the hall and got on the elevator to go to the lobby to see if I could get a new key.
    The entire time I was thinking to myself "please don't run into anybody".
    Walked right up to the front desk covering my junk with my hands and told the girl that I locked myself out of my room.
    She asked me what room number and handed me a key.
    No questions asked.
    I wonder if this sort of thing happens from time to time in the hotel industry.

Oddly enough while walking back to the room there were vending machines and I was kind of hungry.
    I took a quick peek and then headed back to my room to grab my pants and walled.

This could have ended way worse than it did LOL.

#24 4 years ago

You know you are drunk when you are playing multi ball on a single ball game

#25 4 years ago

bad forum for a 15 year old

MJR

#26 4 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Let’s be honest though, that’s just an every day occurance in Australia ...

rd

#27 4 years ago
    lol.giflol.gif
    #28 4 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

Let’s be honest though, that’s just an every day occurance in Australia ...

rd

Where everything is out to kill you.

#29 4 years ago
    Quoted from JayDee:

That's not drunk, that's deranged!

#30 4 years ago

You think it's a great idea to text every woman you've ever had a relationship with, and some you haven't.

#31 4 years ago
    Quoted from illpoet:

You think it's a great idea to text every woman you've ever had a relationship with, and some you haven't.

One of my ex girlfriends calls me a 2am because she figures I am still up drinking also.

#32 4 years ago

When you leave the bar and hail a taxi only to find out it was a cruiser not a taxi

#33 4 years ago

You're on the back porch wearing an battle helmet smoking cigarettes at midnight

20190831_000159 (resized).jpg20190831_000159 (resized).jpg
    #34 4 years ago

Also listening to RATM. The helmet is starting to feel natural.

#35 4 years ago

You know your drunk when:
    Your JEEP gets stuck in the mud after having a few and rather than put it into 4wd you get out and put a large rock on the gas pedal and put it into gear. The car rolled back right over her and pinned her shoulder and hair under the wheel. Only thing that saved it from rolling over her head was the back end of the car hit a dumpster. What has happened to humanity?

#36 4 years ago

When..

You tell your girlfriend to come look at the snake you just killed in the bathroom. Yep, should have not said a word, she went back to her house tonight.

Not all bad though...Party Time, youtube has some good karokee stuff when I have enough that I feel like I can sing it better than the real artist.

#37 4 years ago
    2019-09-04_8-17-02 (resized).jpg2019-09-04_8-17-02 (resized).jpg
    #39 4 years ago

when.. you are walking to your bathroom, and spot a new pinball machine. The absolute bestest buzz.

#40 4 years ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

[quoted image]

Damn, that's a heavy case of beer!

#41 4 years ago

When u wake up next to a heavy blonde girl...and u always been w brunettes

2 weeks later
    #42 4 years ago

When you consider dropping mental coin on this title !

El 3 (resized).jpgEl 3 (resized).jpg
    3 weeks later
    #43 4 years ago

For me it's always playing a game and not realizing what just happened in that said game. For example, thinking the game is over and walking away from the machine when there is still a ball to play. Then you have the opposite of that... Thinking you have another ball to play and after looking all over the playfield for the stuck ball somewhere, realizing the game has ended and has been in attract mode for 5 minutes

When my reaction time gets delayed and I get careless and start doing maneuvers with the ball that I didn't even know were possible. Passing the ball from one flipper to the other and up the outlane seems to happen often when I am drinking. Getting distracted by flashing lights or neat art work I never realized was there and then going into long in-depth thought about it while the ball drains.

#44 4 years ago

Also hitting the wrong flippers buttons at wrong time like with haunted house ect

#45 4 years ago
    E95DB9BC-15C7-4E66-8243-1067F95CB280 (resized).jpegE95DB9BC-15C7-4E66-8243-1067F95CB280 (resized).jpeg
    #46 4 years ago

You have standing order for pin gulps every month.

#47 4 years ago

I do some dumb drunk shopping online when drunk.

One morning I woke up and opened my Ipad and there was a unicycle in my amazon shopping cart lol. No clue why nor did I want one. Glad i didnt order haha

#48 4 years ago

When you run into a guy on your way to a bar's restroom, apologize, indicate "after you", proceed after seeing he has done the same, and repeat the whole cycle ... before finally realizing that you're actually talking to yourself in a full-height wall mirror.

(embarrassing college drinking incident #31)

#49 4 years ago

When you you realize your smoking/have two cigarettes lit at the same time....

#50 4 years ago

when you wake up halfway inside your fridge...(picture take 10 years ago when I was in college)

2019-10-16 (resized).jpg2019-10-16 (resized).jpg
    There are 94 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/you-know-you-are-drunk-when?hl=turtle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.