New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 250233)

You know you are drunk when...

By JohnnyPinball007

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 94 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by JohnnyPinball007
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 10 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20200725-195631_Chrome (resized).jpg
    DA292C32-A047-4215-AE74-07AC5C932638 (resized).jpeg
    20200215_000759 (resized).jpg
    2019-10-16 (resized).jpg
    E95DB9BC-15C7-4E66-8243-1067F95CB280 (resized).jpeg
    El 3 (resized).jpg
    tenor.gif
    2019-09-04_8-17-02 (resized).jpg
    20190831_000159 (resized).jpg
    lol.gif

There are 94 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 1 year ago

When it's past midnight and you've got nothing better to do than post on pinside.

Quoted from tslayer71:

When you you realize your smoking/have two cigarettes lit at the same time....

Or you light the wrong end. Or even when you've got two Jack and Cokes because you can't locate the first one. Happens very often.

#52 1 year ago

When you make a late night call to an ex

#53 1 year ago
    Quoted from fisherdaman:

when you wake up halfway inside your fridge...(picture take 10 years ago when I was in college)[quoted image]

Ha - At least you were drinking good beer!

3 weeks later
    #54 1 year ago

When it's 30 year german reunion aniversary and you sit alone at work plastering the office with pictures of David Hasselhoff for the night shift!

3 months later
    #55 9 months ago

You walk out of this place with am empty wallet

20200215_000759 (resized).jpg
    #56 9 months ago

When you walk out of that place and they have your wallet.

#57 9 months ago

You’re about to blow $3500 on a virtua pinball at Pinfest.

#58 9 months ago

The sun comes up and we’re still playing.

How come I hadn’t bought a smoke machine before now?

1 week later
    #59 9 months ago

You’ve had ten of these.

rd

DA292C32-A047-4215-AE74-07AC5C932638 (resized).jpeg
    #60 9 months ago

When you get pinball around the wrong way and end up pinning your balls.

#61 9 months ago
    Quoted from pintuck:

When you get pinball around the wrong way and end up pinning your balls.

Been there ...

rd

#62 9 months ago
    Quoted from fisherdaman:

when you wake up halfway inside your fridge...(picture take 10 years ago when I was in college)[quoted image]

Good old Sierra Nevada Pale ale, my standard brew.

#63 9 months ago

When I try and pull the shooter rod on my tftc, or open the door handle on any standard plunger game.

Pressing the wrong flipper

#64 9 months ago
    Quoted from dasvis:

Good old Sierra Nevada Pale ale, my standard brew.

He was sober enough to choose SNPA over Coors Light. Couldn't have been that drunk.

#65 9 months ago

You know you are drunk when your dog does not even want anything to do with you.

Like 20 years ago, pissed at a girlfriend, decided fuck it, I will snuggle with my dog on the floor...and my dog got up and moved.

At the moment a nice beer buzz and going to bed, glad I do not have to drive a car to get to the bed, and do not drink and drive anyway.

Last call.

#66 9 months ago

When your knees hurt all day, but they feel better now and like walking on air. And hallways or other walkways seem to start to get more narrow and you start to bump into walls or whatever.

Just watch out for that bad beer. Everything can be awesome, and all of a sudden you feel sick, and you are like damn, I had the bad beer, if I had just of stopped one beer earlier life would be awesome right now and I would have been sleeping very good.

That one bad drink is the difference between everything is awesome and sleeping well, and being so nauseated that you can not even sleep.

And everything else was fun, or funny.

#67 9 months ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

When your knees hurt all day, but they feel better now and like walking on air. And hallways or other walkways seem to start to get more narrow and you start to bump into walls or whatever.
    Just watch out for that bad beer. Everything can be awesome, and all of a sudden you feel sick, and you are like damn, I had the bad beer, if I had just of stopped one beer earlier life would be awesome right now and I would have been sleeping very good.
    That one bad drink is the difference between everything is awesome and sleeping well, and being so nauseated that you can not even sleep.
    And everything else was fun, or funny.

That’s when you put one foot on the floor to stop the bed from spinning or close one eye so you only see one of everything.

#68 9 months ago

When everyone wants to argue with you, but you KNOW you are right.

1 month later
    #69 8 months ago

When you really want to email your girlfriend, something actually very stupid, and there is no issue or problem in the first place, and just need to get in the bed, and go to sleep.

2 months later
    #70 5 months ago

When you were about to post here, and accidently shut the whole computer down.

Part of that was just tired, too much work, not enough sleep.

#71 5 months ago

Usually i know when i'm picking myself up off the ground before even realising i've fallen over

1 week later
    #72 5 months ago

You take a taxi from drinking @ a friend’s house all night, get home and play pool-at 3:30 am. I’m sure that the neighbours weren’t impressed..

#73 5 months ago

Holy F%&^%&&K how did i get on this thread again??

2 weeks later
    #74 4 months ago

While ago my girlfriend made some awesome comments about how we can work together in the future.

And after a few beers I was about ready to

Nevermind, using my last bit of energy goofing off here, before I hobble off to bed.

(while ago a cop show on the tube had a dui test, and sometimes I do that in the man cave for fun. I am great to about the 12th Natty, then I start falling into the hot water heater near my desk).

#75 4 months ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

While ago my girlfriend made some awesome comments about how we can work together in the future.
    And after a few beers I was about ready to
    Nevermind, using my last bit of energy goofing off here, before I hobble off to bed.
    (while ago a cop show on the tube had a dui test, and sometimes I do that in the man cave for fun. I am great to about the 12th Natty, then I start falling into the hot water heater near my desk).

The fuck?

Honestly, mostly follow along but fucking what?

#76 4 months ago
    Quoted from punkin:

The fuck?
    Honestly, mostly follow along but fucking what?

It’s called posting while drinking a lot. You reread your post the next day and think. Man I don’t even understand wtf the point of this post .

#77 4 months ago

When you wake up in the wrong country in a town you can't pronounce.

#78 4 months ago
    Quoted from Gunnut40:

It’s called posting while drinking a lot. You reread your post the next day and think. Man I don’t even understand wtf the point of this post .

I understood most all of that, so I think he coulda drank a few more Nattys and been fine. The water heater can take it.

#79 4 months ago
    Quoted from Gunnut40:

20 years ago it was Bud Light or Bud Select, and emails.

One friend started competing against me with some business deals, and after I got loaded I would send him a email just cussing him and throwing him under the bus.

The next morning I was always like damn, I hope I actually did not send that email.

I was nervous to even look at my email. Then when I did I would see he had responded to it. I did not even want to read what he sent back.

But, he always responded something like "I love when you have too much to drink and email me, you are funny as hell, keep them coming buddy".

That always confused me, but we have been best friends now for over 20 years. (and we do different things now so no more business conflict).

Anyway I am trying to not have too much Natty tonight. I have been having back problems for a few days(and not from hitting the water heater), and I need to get to the doctor.

Hopefully soon I can be entertaining again.

In the meantime it would be nice if someone else could catch a buzz and take a turn on the keyboard.

#80 4 months ago

Challenge accepted. Is that last word spelled right? Fuck it let’s do this!! Leroy Jenkins!!!
    Love me some Johnny posts. The post that posted are long really long get to the point. No one likes reading a book when they can watch a movie. Well this post is long already...I’m off the wagon.

#81 4 months ago

When you have a giggle - random photo shoot with some babes in the streets of Brisbane ????

Pre Covid,

Covid !!
    Screenshot_20200725-195631_Chrome (resized).jpg

#82 4 months ago

That’s my kinda photo shoot!

1 week later
    #83 4 months ago
    Quoted from RA77:

When you have a giggle - random photo shoot with some babes in the streets of Brisbane ????

Funny how they’re taking photos of you, Ando ...

“Officer, this was the creepy old drunk guy who kept saying “show me your tits!!”

Hahaha

rd

#84 4 months ago

You know you are drunk when 3 brownies at 8 at night seems like a great idea.

#85 4 months ago
    Quoted from punkin:

You know you are drunk when 3 brownies at 8 at night seems like a great idea.

I used to frequently have a pack of peanut M&M's at about 2am.

#86 4 months ago

These are 'special' brownies. Still buzzing this morning.

#87 4 months ago
    Quoted from punkin:

These are 'special' brownies. Still buzzing this morning.

Oh, gotcha! I smoked a few times years ago, I loved the smell and taste, but it always turned me into a zombie.

If I still did that it would take me 4 hours to write one sentence on here.

With beer sometimes I will write a book on here in about 20 minutes.

#88 4 months ago

I never drink

#89 4 months ago

Weird flex but ok.

#90 4 months ago

Finished statement. Only on days that end with Y.

#91 4 months ago
    Quoted from Gunnut40:

Finished statement. Only on days that end with Y.

Lol

#92 4 months ago

You were drunk when you wrote that weren't you

#93 4 months ago

My mate told me once when we moved the post that held his Billy Goat to a new mowing place and i asked him where the water dish was so i could move it too;

'He doesn't drink.'

'What?', say's i, 'That's not possible mate, even camels and koala's drink'.

'Nope, doesn't drink' he say's.

Next time i went to his farm i said 'Where's the goat?'

'Up and died' he say's.

'Just when you had it trained not to drink hey?'

#94 4 months ago

I know I am drunk when I have not made a long rant in 9 days. And ready to now.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 12,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 159.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Pinball Pimp
    $ 129.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 259.99
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 24.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 39.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    Playfield - Other
    YouBentMyWookie
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Other
    Chrome Candy
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 36.99
    Playfield - Other
    Pinball Stuff
    $ 104.00
    Boards
    nvram.weebly.com
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 19.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 169.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 259.99
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 170.96
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 24.00
    $ 9.95
    $ 110.00
    Boards
    AMCO
    $ 7.00
    $ 259.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 15.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Bent Mods
    € 9.10
    Flipper Parts
    Buthamburg
    $ 7,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    There are 94 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside