(Topic ID: 95974)

You know what I'm going to do tonight?

By NJGecko

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

I'm gonna play some pinball!

Waiting on parts for my RFM, but I cleaned up a bunch of my tools and things, so my gameroom is nice and clear. Nothing else for it...I'm going to go play!

But what am I in the mood for...Metallica or BSD....

#2 9 years ago

Always start with BSD, then after it kicks you in the privates fast and hard, whatever other game you move on to will feel good by comparison (unless it's Shadow - then you are clearly a masochist) ;D

#3 9 years ago

Yeah! Go play!!

Metallica and BSD'd both be great, but I'd be playing the heck out of your Paragon if I were there!

#4 9 years ago

Me too! I have been working on painting/remodeling my second pin room and finally have it mostly together and the pins playable. Taking a break from work, catching up on True Blood if husband can get it to work, and playing some pins. I should probably put on the Super Bands I got for them at Expo, but if I recall correctly from the last time I put some on, that classifies as 'work.'

#5 9 years ago

I'm loving my new Jumping Jack!! I just got 75,600, and I'll play until one of us rolls over!

#6 9 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

I'm loving my new Jumping Jack!! I just got 75,600, and I'll play until one of us rolls over!

Son of a B. One of the best EMs EVER! I love that freaking game!

So my plans tonight involve failing (or flailing) to get Munchkin Multiball. It will be bad, I will fail.

#7 9 years ago

I assume everyone else at SFGE passed it up because of the pink playfield. I love pins with crazy bright fluorescent colors. And it has 3 playfield levels: upper, middle and lower.

#8 9 years ago

I thought the answer would be "to take over the world"

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/you-know-what-im-going-to-do-tonight and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.