(Topic ID: 47900)

You know what could be a cool machine? Animaniacs!

By Nuclear_Waste

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Rarehero
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    #1 11 years ago

It'll never happen for many reasons, of course.

In watching the Animaniacs shows they've been running on HUB, I'm reminded of what a crazy, twisted, clever, and deep property this is.

Could make for a crazy, twisted, clever, and deep game! It would be Faboo!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#2 11 years ago

Helllllooooooooo, Nurse!

#3 11 years ago

It would be a huge hit with the 5 to 7 age group.

#4 11 years ago

I was 11 when Animaniacs came out and I remember feeling too old for the show, but I secretly loved it. Now as an adult, I wouldn't be embarrassed by it at all. There is a lot of adult humor in the show that is done in a way that it goes over the head of most kids.

To this day my favorite cartoon is still Pinky and the Brain. I always thought it would make a fun theme for a retro conversion.

"Pinky...are you pondering what I'm pondering?"

#5 11 years ago

maybe 20 years ago

#6 11 years ago

"Rule the world" Wizard mode. This would be an awesome one-off if done right for sure.

My pick for a forgotten pin would be Goonies, such a slam dunk.

#7 11 years ago

-1 street cred

#8 11 years ago

tehee silly puppy

They do have a virtual pin it is fun but tires quickly.

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from lpeters82:

"Pinky...are you pondering what I'm pondering?"

"I think so Brain, but, where are we going to find a duck and hose at this hour?" -Pinky

Actual quote. Will be in my head 'til I die. I loved that show with a passion. I was 18 when it came out and I watched every episode they put out. I've even got the soundtrack. I named my cat Wacko when I got him, even after the show had ended. You could say I'm a fan.

It would make a great pin, it just needed to be built back then.

#10 11 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

-1 street cred

Awww...man. And I've been working so hard to increase it.

Next thing you know, you'll be telling me that The Fonz pinball machine wasn't any good.

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pinmeister:

It would be a huge hit with the 5 to 7 age group.

In the 90's.

A 7 year old would have no idea what this is today. They'd know Adventure Time, though!!!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/you-know-what-could-be-a-cool-machine-animaniacs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.