5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by NimblePin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ypurchn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from MrFancy:

...when you’ve gotten your first pin. And after a couple of months or so you’ve messed around with it enough to get a sense of how the settings and leveling affect the game play, and you’ve replaced the rubbers, flippers and whatever else you think needs replacing and adjusted things so that the game is playing just how you think it should be. You’re already pretty good at the game at this point just from messing around with it for a couple months, but it takes a while to get used to how it plays when you’ve got everything just right- it’s amost like learning a whole new game. But then, you start to really feel it. You aren’t getting to wizard modes yet but you’re very comfortable with all the shots, even the tight ones, and you’re playing this game on a totally different level than you could ever play any game on location. And it’s your game, you picked it out, you decided how it should play, etc.
That’s exactly where I’m at right now. I just got in bed but you know what I’m gonna run down and play a couple more games of DH first...

Try reading this in a Morgan Freeman voice and NOT LOLing. I also tried Lewis Black voice and I enjoyed it just as much.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 37.50
Boards
Slap Save Creations

Machine - For Sale
Clovis, NM
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

7,495 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Elkhart, IN
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ypurchn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/you-know-that-feeling?tu=ypurchn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.