There's another Project Pinball premium raffle tonight - good luck to everyone who entered! ( https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-the-children-and-win-a-new-stern/page/75#post-5965168 ).
I was thinking about what game I would get if I were to win (even though I've never won in years of entering... it's still fun to dream ), and thought a thread ranking the choices might be fun. Here's my ranking, subject to change.
1) JP2 - everyone says the game rocks. I'm a little hesitant, mainly because I already have IMDN and will get getting AIQ LE in a week, so is that too many Elwin games?
2) SW (probably the original art) - the Hyperloop looks cool, and apparently the code is better than it used to be.
3) DP - I love the Katana shot.
4) TMNT - Not a big fan of the theme, and have never played this one, but it looks cool
5) STh - Haven't played this either, but I have a friend that has the LE and the theme is cool
6) EHOH - Not an Elvira fan, so this is technically last on my list because I have literally no interest in the rest
7) BKSor - Played this at Blue Sun Soda in MN, and it was really boring...
8) GoG - I have Metallica already, this layout is too similar
9) IMDN - I have the pro version already, and all I read about is problems with the mechs on the premium.
10) Munsters - This was a snoozefest. Seemed very repetitive. My daughter loves the mini-playfield though, so she can never know this was an option because this is the only machine she ever asks me to buy!
11) AIQ - I'm getting the LE soon, otherwise this would probably be #1.
So what's your ranking of current Stern games if you were to win a premium of your choice, and why?