(Topic ID: 282101)

You just won the Project Pinball premium raffle - rate your choices!

By Fezmid

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by John_I
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

There's another Project Pinball premium raffle tonight - good luck to everyone who entered! ( https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-the-children-and-win-a-new-stern/page/75#post-5965168 ).

I was thinking about what game I would get if I were to win (even though I've never won in years of entering... it's still fun to dream ), and thought a thread ranking the choices might be fun. Here's my ranking, subject to change.

1) JP2 - everyone says the game rocks. I'm a little hesitant, mainly because I already have IMDN and will get getting AIQ LE in a week, so is that too many Elwin games?
2) SW (probably the original art) - the Hyperloop looks cool, and apparently the code is better than it used to be.
3) DP - I love the Katana shot.
4) TMNT - Not a big fan of the theme, and have never played this one, but it looks cool
5) STh - Haven't played this either, but I have a friend that has the LE and the theme is cool
6) EHOH - Not an Elvira fan, so this is technically last on my list because I have literally no interest in the rest
7) BKSor - Played this at Blue Sun Soda in MN, and it was really boring...
8) GoG - I have Metallica already, this layout is too similar
9) IMDN - I have the pro version already, and all I read about is problems with the mechs on the premium.
10) Munsters - This was a snoozefest. Seemed very repetitive. My daughter loves the mini-playfield though, so she can never know this was an option because this is the only machine she ever asks me to buy!
11) AIQ - I'm getting the LE soon, otherwise this would probably be #1.

So what's your ranking of current Stern games if you were to win a premium of your choice, and why?

#2 1 year ago

Deadpool #1 for me.

#4 1 year ago

Elvira LE,and Stranger things Le, have both grown on me a lot. They were my least favorite machines to play when I bought them, and now they are my go to games. I will say I owned the pro Iron Maiden and switched to thee and couldn't be happier. Don't let the possibility of having to fix a mech hold you back. It's well worth the upgrades in my opinion.

#5 1 year ago

Elvira would be my pick.

#6 1 year ago

Maiden
Deadpool
Elvira
JP2

No interest in any of the others.

#7 1 year ago

Bring on the hate:

1. DP
2. AIQ
3. SW (comic)
4. BKSOR
5. EHOH
6. ST
7. TMNT
8. JP2
9. GoG
10. IMDN
11. Munsters

#8 1 year ago

Funny I pretty much agree with your list with the note that you have an AIQ on the way. SW Premium is a way under rated game. I already have a SW, so it would be a coin toss between AIQ and JP for me.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside