(Topic ID: 212996)

You have the cash right now for a NIB. What are you buying??

By Huggers

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6866 (resized).JPG
59539668-51FB-45E9-8406-F993D26BFA57 (resized).jpeg
Debby Downer (resized).jpg
0cd496bc62a2e2b3bfcdd703431f233c6814f64a7519b02cbd48d6c636ea5c38 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tuna_delight.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 6 years ago

Batman 66 Refinery Edition

EDIT: Providing "why" as I just noticed OP requested this info as well as my post was down voted (I can only guess as to why as J85M is an enthusiastic BM66 owner himself).

Batman 66 has always had a nostalgic appeal to me as I enjoyed watching the original TV show as a kid. Although its gameplay was initially disappointing, it has now become very fun for me to play, and apparently is going to get even better with a lot more code upgrades yet to come. Consequently, it is the NIB game that appeals the most to me at this time - a decision I didn't make lightly as I gave up my shortly upcoming spot for a TNA in order to make this purchase.

Most of my Stern games are Premiums (where applicable) that I have customized with numerous upgrades. Among these are several Refinery Editions that I've purchased through Steve (@HEMIORANGE09) at MI Pinball Refinery as he does great work, provides outstanding service, charges competitive prices, and is a nice guy to deal with.

#52 6 years ago
Quoted from Mike_M:

Samir Nagheenanajar: You know what I would do if I had enough money for a NIB? I would invest half of it in mutual funds and then take the other half over to my friend Sadulach who works in Securities.

Waaah Waaaaaaaaah (sad trombone sound)

Debby Downer (resized).jpgDebby Downer (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 22.50
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Sacramento, CA
7,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Carlisle, PA
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tuna_delight.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/you-have-the-cash-right-now-for-a-nib-what-are-you-buying?tu=tuna_delight and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.