(Topic ID: 212996)

You have the cash right now for a NIB. What are you buying??

By Huggers

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6866 (resized).JPG
59539668-51FB-45E9-8406-F993D26BFA57 (resized).jpeg
Debby Downer (resized).jpg
0cd496bc62a2e2b3bfcdd703431f233c6814f64a7519b02cbd48d6c636ea5c38 (resized).jpg
There are 139 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 6 years ago

Got a NIB Houdini at the beginning of January ... Showing interest in the Kingpin remake!

#52 6 years ago
Quoted from Mike_M:

Samir Nagheenanajar: You know what I would do if I had enough money for a NIB? I would invest half of it in mutual funds and then take the other half over to my friend Sadulach who works in Securities.

Waaah Waaaaaaaaah (sad trombone sound)

Debby Downer (resized).jpgDebby Downer (resized).jpg

#53 6 years ago

TnA

#54 6 years ago

I am in hold mode because I cannot decide. Thats bs, I am really out of room. I do want one though, probably AFMr. Maybe TNA, definitely Maiden, eventually Kingpin. Why did you have to ask.

#55 6 years ago

Well... just sent in $ for TNA. So, that's my obvious choice, but also *technically* takes it off a list of possibilities for me.

If I didn't already own AC/DC premium, that would probably get my vote.

#56 6 years ago

I like the look of Spooky's Alice Cooper machine

#57 6 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Waaah Waaaaaaaaah (sad trombone sound)

Well at least dgoett got my Office Space reference...

#58 6 years ago

Just got a Houdini and it's freaking great. If I had not went with Houdini, it would have been TNA followed by DI.

#61 6 years ago

If I had the *space* .. I'd love to bring home a TNA to try.

#62 6 years ago

DI or maybe a TNA.... Leaning towards a fancy 2k smoker and leave 4-6k for a surf trip to mex/indo come early winter.

#64 6 years ago

AFMLE for me
And a bunch of vids
That is what the kids like

59539668-51FB-45E9-8406-F993D26BFA57 (resized).jpeg59539668-51FB-45E9-8406-F993D26BFA57 (resized).jpeg

#65 6 years ago

Really glad I proceeded with a DI LE and SW LE. Both are very different but fun games.

Now hoping The Munsters gets launched this year and definitely looking forward to what Brian Eddy will do with his next title at Stern.

#66 6 years ago

Well right now it's like being a kid in a candy store. So many good titles....not sure what I want next...plus more good stuff coming from Chicago Gaming in the weeks ahead. Dialed In, Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle, Iron Maiden.....next Chicago Gaming remake. MMr is always a title thats in my brain.........I can't help but drool in anticipation of what Brian Eddy is going to create at Stern in 2019 too......

#67 6 years ago

I'm getting on the Alice Cooper list.....no doubt in the world. Buttered up with love!

#68 6 years ago

Dialed In will make you want to play again and again. It's really fun.

JJPOTC if you are willing to wait for summer.

#69 6 years ago

AFMLE as soon as possible followed up with a healthy dose of TNA!

#70 6 years ago

Houdini. We already have a DI and MB in the house. Waiting on another game that is fun and quick like SS

#71 6 years ago

Bally classics like Centaur, Medusa & Viking. No more NIB. I will wait for the games to be validated and the flaws worked out.

#72 6 years ago

JJP POTC in autumn. Before that Houdini or MB(R).

#73 6 years ago

Iron Maiden.

#75 6 years ago

mmr, afm or spiderman ve

#76 6 years ago

Aerosmith LE

#78 6 years ago

I’m going to commission JJP to make my very own game......” Jonny Quest”. It will have to be a double wide body due to the wealth of material from which to source. Anyone out there under 50 who doesn’t know JQ..... google the original cartoon series. Every kid back then wanted to be Jonny. Heck, I STILL want to be Jonny!

#79 6 years ago

Love to get Dialed In. Such a fun game and definitely has that premium look and feel. I can almost justify the huge price. Almost but not quite.

#80 6 years ago

Still on hold for a houdini!!!

#81 6 years ago

Same thing I did last time. I blew it on a family vacation.

#83 6 years ago

Whatever CG tells me to write on the check!

#84 6 years ago

If I could buy TNA today I would. However I'm not inclined to wait 6 months and if I HAD ordered already, I would be a bit upset that people who ordered Alice after I ordered TNA would get their game before me.

I used to be a maiden fan back in the day so I'm predisposed to like that but I'm also a huge star wars fan and had no interest in buying one of those after playing it.

If the next CGC remake is monster bash and they don't completely screw it up I'll probably end up with one of those.

So basically whoever can make a game I want and get it to me first will get my money.

#85 6 years ago

Acnc or potc...easy

#87 6 years ago

Houdini

Added over 6 years ago: Plus Iron Maiden LE

#89 6 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

AFMLE for me
And a bunch of vids
That is what the kids like

Hey that looks familar!

We just got a new bowler!

IMG_6866 (resized).JPGIMG_6866 (resized).JPG

#90 6 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

I’m going to commission JJP to make my very own game......” Jonny Quest”. It will have to be a double wide body due to the wealth of material from which to source. Anyone out there under 50 who doesn’t know JQ..... google the original cartoon series. Every kid back then wanted to be Jonny. Heck, I STILL want to be Jonny!

Hey, we 40 somethings still got the reruns. Johhny Quest would be a cool theme. Check out The Venture Brothers on Adult Swim. It's sort of a Johnny Quest rip off. I prefer the original though.

#91 6 years ago

Houdini is a good value.

#92 6 years ago

Have the cash, and nothing is appealing to you? That's where I'm at. Chime in on this thread if that's you too.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/have-you-also-been-waiting-12-months-to-buy-a-nib

#93 6 years ago

Have tna on order but I'm so far down the list (337) that I may have to get something in the meantime. Maybe a DI.

#94 6 years ago

I'm in line for TNA which will be the next 50-60 built.

I have not bought a NIB since STLE 3+ years ago.

#95 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

3 color gi like lots of other sterns.... i had a loaded luci but it didnt last real long... ok game but there are much better pins imo for the money i got for her. Dile is a great choice imo

Yea, acdc didn't last long at my place either. I think 3 months.

#96 6 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Hey, we 40 somethings still got the reruns. Johhny Quest would be a cool theme. Check out The Venture Brothers on Adult Swim. It's sort of a Johnny Quest rip off. I prefer the original though.

Heck yeah! Can you imagine the opening theme music being played during multiball ?! I’m tellin’ ya ....Lizard men, Dr. Zin, jet packs, ..... the list is endless !

#97 6 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Heck yeah! Can you imagine the opening theme music being played during multiball ?! I’m tellin’ ya ....Lizard men, Dr. Zin, jet packs, ..... the list is endless !

It would be great for sure! So an idea ala BM66. Do a Venture Brothers pin to appeal to the young folks, then make an LE that's Johnny Quest themed.

2 weeks later
#98 6 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

They are mirco. Have you ever installed a new Mirco playfield? THe clear is super brittle. If you were to hammer in Tnuts like Stern does at the factory, you would have a pile of chipped and broken clearcoat on the table. Check out the metal wire guides on DI and Hobbit, etc. You'll see shattered clear around them.
As TheLaw says, they are putting protectors on the holes now, but the clear isn't any better. We have had one on route about a year and the clear is chipped SO badly - way worse than stern or Williams. On a $9k game this shouldn't be the case - hence why I won't add one to the collection. Love the game though.
All Mirco has to do is change the clear. Put a flex agent in it. I've installed SO MANY Playfield Renovations and HSA cleared playfields that never have problems like that. If you don't predrill the holes on top of the playfield on a Mirco, when you start the screw the clear lift right off the printed art and leaves a halo where it separated. And NO, it's not just an isolated indecent. Happen on 99% of them.

Good to know,thanks for posting this information.

#99 6 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Love to get Dialed In. Such a fun game and definitely has that premium look and feel. I can almost justify the huge price. Almost but not quite.

It gets easier to justify once you buy it and play for 6 months. Yep staying

#100 6 years ago

Iron maiden

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Raleigh, NC
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lermods

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

Machine - For Sale
Hampshire, IL
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 139 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/you-have-the-cash-right-now-for-a-nib-what-are-you-buying/page/2?hl=airplanequartet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.