(Topic ID: 226482)

You have a budget of $10,000. What games (or game) do you buy

By Scorch

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zablon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 5 years ago

I would go back in time and buy all those games I passed on because I thought the prices were crazy. Then sell them here, and buy what I really want

#14 5 years ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

STLE and DESW.
    I am weirdo but they are two of my favs.

I have a soft spot for DESW. I'm not even a big SW fan, but the game is just fun.

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

In my eyes - if you have the space - 5 or 6 cheaper machines make more sense than one or two higher priced machines. I always say I can have move fun with five $2000 machines then I ever could have with one expensive new machine.

I don't know...where are you getting $2000 machines? Unless you live in very specific locations, most everything that isn't EM is going for at least that even nonworking and trashed out (okay trashed is an exaggeration). It's crazy.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zablon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/you-have-a-budget-of-10000-what-games-or-game-do-you-buy?tu=zablon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.