(Topic ID: 22343)

You guys are right about TF

By Pinchroma

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Jennifer-Morrison4.jpg
    DJ.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider britrex1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#142 11 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

I will not anymore. I cut him some slack over TF. But my question is a valid one. Why should we believe anything he says?

7 out of 10 people i talk to who pre ordered the le said they would never pre order a Gomez game again. This was a MAJOR PR NIGHTMARE for Stern. I know for a fact Gomez took it hard/Humbled.
    I still tell people the game is fun i hold no major grudge. However i am ever skeptical of the man no matter how talented he may be. For someone who came in as VP of design he sure did lots of things wrong and didnt have much pull in the end.......
    Sooner or later the TF team has to publicly acknowledge it's short comings and then apologize. The people who put food on there table deserve it.
    All it would take is for them to say you know we fell short on some of the things we promised. Thats all it would take for lots of people.
    If they wanted a olive branch it is in the MB progression option. Does not matter if any "one" person wants it they should do it to save face.
    Distros still have these nib some as cheap as 4900 bucks. Stern still has 50 combo le on there dock. They cant move them.

Well said! I too hope to go to Expo this year and I would love to see someone call out Gomez, Ropp, and Gary about how they screwed us and then wiped there hands of it instead of trying to make it right. Hell if I am able to be there I'll bring it up myself.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider britrex1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/you-guys-are-right-about-tf?tu=britrex1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.