minori10.jpg
1240642768_lol_thats_funny_26882_1287.jpeg
honeyImhome!.gif
d.jpg
r.jpg
securedownload.jpg
securedownloadv.jpg
vv.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinzrfun.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Last night I was painting prior to moving into our new 1700 sq ft ranch with our 1700 sq ftvv.jpgvv.jpg soon-to-be gameroom when I heard a huge crash. The house is empty aside from a lot of paint cans and tools, I couldn't think what on earth fell over to make THAT much noise.....well the 16 year old girl across the street with the learners permit was moving the parents car out of their garage, mixed up the gas and brake, blew thru our garage door, totaled my car, and busted the wall into our kitchen and laundry room.
Welcome to the neighborhood!

Donsecuredownloadv.jpgsecuredownloadv.jpgsecuredownload.jpgsecuredownload.jpgr.jpgr.jpgr.jpgr.jpgd.jpgd.jpgvv.jpgvv.jpg

#6 10 years ago

Just got the keys 3 weeks ago today.

#7 10 years ago

Yes, everyone was ok......the cop said she's never seen anything like it.

#11 10 years ago

If my car hadn't been in the garage she probably woulda ended up in the basement.

#17 10 years ago

Adjuster will be there tomorrow.....my wife thinks its a bad omen and doesn't even want to move in now. : (

#25 10 years ago

No, she pulled out of their garage nose first, across the street, into our driveway and then she was off and running...

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I'm confused, she REVERSED the whole way from her driveway, through your garage door and into your kitchen wall?

No, she drove out nose first and pushed MY car into the wall while totalling it.........

#52 10 years ago
Quoted from iwantansi:

What is that all over your car? Salt?

Yes...michigan. it was zero degree s, too cold to wash it.

#54 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Please tell me they have insurance???
What did the parents say?

Yes, they have insurance. The mom and I were both pretty calm, the kid was a mess. I think maybe we were both in shock, like, seriously, did this just happen?.

#132 10 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

There is something missing in this story. If she has a learners permit she should not be behind the wheel without a licensed driver in the car, or at least that's the rules in NY
This would seem to be a criminal act, at the very minimum I would think she would have her learners permit revoked.
I would think a breathalyzer and blood test were in order at the scene.
So, why wasn't there a licensed driver in the car?

The girl wont be able to get her license until she is 18 now. And the mother, who should have been in the care, was issued a misdemeanor which the officer said she wasn't happy about. Cop said she would have taken her to jail but there was nobody home to watch the minor. depending what judge Mom gets in front of, she may do jail time due to the extensive damage.

#139 10 years ago

The moms insurance is fully responsible for all of the damages to both the house and car, and for the rental car, which is already in my driveway.

4 months later
#163 9 years ago

Well, its been forever but we finally moved in a couple weeks ago. Sorry, kinda lost track of this post. This is where she got her running start from across the street..IMG_20130730_114654_393.jpgIMG_20130730_114654_393.jpg

#166 9 years ago

let me try that again...IMG_20131104_115400_884.jpgIMG_20131104_115400_884.jpg

#167 9 years ago

that was from the Haunted Theater on Mackinac Island in Michigan last year.........

#172 9 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

Whew, thanks for the clarification. I was a bit confused...
=)
Congrats on the move! Everything turn out okay?
Pete

Well we actually just moved in a couple weeks ago, my wife didnt want to move in until the drywall was done in the basement. We will have 18 pins, 2 gun games, air hockey, foosball, a tv and science fictioon/mad scientist themed bar, and half bath when we're done, which is not long from now.I meant to post pics of the project as we went along but actually DOING everything took up all of my time. I started another thread in the "Gameroom" talk forum here on Pinside yesterday. I'll post somr pics every couple days and you guys can see 6 months worth of gameroom building in a couple weeks. The post is called "New house + basement = GAMEROOM"! I'll see if i can figure out how to put the link here...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 72.95
4,690 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, TX
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 85.00
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 17.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinzrfun.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/you-gotta-be-kidding-me?tu=pinzrfun and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.