minori10.jpg
1240642768_lol_thats_funny_26882_1287.jpeg
honeyImhome!.gif
d.jpg
r.jpg
securedownload.jpg
securedownloadv.jpg
vv.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Colehvac1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#123 10 years ago

There is something missing in this story. If she has a learners permit she should not be behind the wheel without a licensed driver in the car, or at least that's the rules in NY
This would seem to be a criminal act, at the very minimum I would think she would have her learners permit revoked.
I would think a breathalyzer and blood test were in order at the scene.
So, why wasn't there a licensed driver in the car?

#135 10 years ago

The law is the law for a reason, the fact that the mom gave the keys to a teen with a learners permit is criminal, either that or the teen took the keys without permission which is criminal, with that said, I sure hope the mom doesn't go to jail for this, community service might be more appropriate, but jail time would be harsh. After reading this story and seeing what happened I wont even let my teenage boys start the car in cold weather. honestly im surprised they are going to allow her to get a license at 18 I would have thought 21.

Quoted from vid1900:Hopefully the mom goes to jail for at least a year for something her daughter accidentally did.

its not an accident, the mom as a licensed driver may have had the presence of mind to shut the ignition or push her leg off the gas or who knows? This is why the law says you need to have a licensed driver in the car with a learner, usually of a certain age like 18 or older. yes I too have made mistakes, but I understand I have to pay the piper and did.

Quoted from vid1900:When you were a teen, did you let little things like rules keep you from driving when your parents were out?

#136 10 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

The girl wont be able to get her license until she is 18 now. And the mother, who should have been in the care, was issued a misdemeanor which the officer said she wasn't happy about. Cop said she would have taken her to jail but there was nobody home to watch the minor. depending what judge Mom gets in front of, she may do jail time due to the extensive damage.

The fact that the cop was considering taking the mom to jail also shows that the cop found that this was criminal in some way. unfortunately the insurance may not cover it because she was in the car without a licensed driver, and you may have to get a lawyer and sue them to be compensated.

#141 10 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Hopefully they will still bake you a pie when you move in.

why? hes already getting to take a bite of the shit sandwich, he doesn't need any pie to go with it.

#146 10 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

Is the MOM HOT ? ...

LOL
Now that's funny

#158 10 years ago

Actually the judge gets to decide who goes to jail,

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
4,690 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, TX
$ 72.95
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 85.00
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 18.98
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Colehvac1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/you-gotta-be-kidding-me?tu=Colehvac1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.