Topic Stats

• 174 posts
  • 109 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by fast_in_muskoka
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 16 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20131104_115400_884.jpg
IMG_20130730_114654_393.jpg
20130902_121348.jpg
home baking 2.jpg
Hb2.jpg
Hb 1.jpg
image-590.jpg
ffff.jpg
minori10.jpg
1240642768_lol_thats_funny_26882_1287.jpeg
honeyImhome!.gif
d.jpg
r.jpg
securedownload.jpg
securedownloadv.jpg
vv.jpg

There are 174 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 6 years ago

clutch n gas=2 pedals boys tend to be more aggressive behind the wheel Im guessing she would have stalled it. Note: if your going to teach a child to drive dont point them in the direction of a building

#152 6 years ago

Dude that is a crazy story ! Glad everyone is okay

#154 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Somebody has to go to jail, especially if it's a mother with dependent children.

Lock her up and throw away the key.....we need to get this kind of shit off the streets.

Hb 1.jpg

Hb2.jpg

home baking 2.jpg

#155 6 years ago

Do you have a picture from where she started at her house to yours. Curious how far she went and did not realize.

#156 6 years ago

Still waiting on the MOM rating

#157 6 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

Still waiting on the MOM rating

Pretty sure after he has her thrown in jail, the only sex he is going to be getting is driveway sex. Where everytime she sees him out in the driveway she yells "FUCK YOU" at him.

#158 6 years ago

Actually the judge gets to decide who goes to jail,

#159 6 years ago

This is my daughters class room after someone made it a drive thru. This was on a Monday at 10:30 AM. This day was a holiday so the class was empty. Any other day of the week and it would have had 25 kids in that room. this was the 3rd time that the school has been hit. They finally put up concrete blocks but I think it would be better with deep pole barricade going around the sidewalk.
20130902_121348.jpg

1 week later
#160 6 years ago

Any follow up to this story?

Or this?

Quoted from Gerry:Still waiting on the MOM rating

#161 6 years ago

This sort of thing can still happen with a manual. I used to have an S-10 with a stick shift. In the winter I would go out and start it to warm it up, then go back inside for a few. One morning I got lazy and just put my right foot in the door to hold the clutch while I started it. I had some snow on the bottom of my boot and my foot slipped off of the clutch with the truck in 1st gear. The truck nearly stalled, but then instead proceeded to take off down the driveway throwing me to the ground. It slammed right into my other car doing minor damage to both vehicles. My friends couldn't believe it.

1 week later
#162 6 years ago

Don't worry, that'll all clean up with a ME, Naptha and a tumbler. Don't forget to spray the new garage door with a 2 part clear.

4 months later
#163 5 years ago

Well, its been forever but we finally moved in a couple weeks ago. Sorry, kinda lost track of this post. This is where she got her running start from across the street..IMG_20130730_114654_393.jpg

#164 5 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Well, its been forever but we finally moved in a couple weeks ago. Sorry, kinda lost track of this post. This is where she got her running start from across the street..

IMG_20130730_114654_393.jpg 162 KB

What am I looking at here?

#166 5 years ago

let me try that again...IMG_20131104_115400_884.jpg

#167 5 years ago

that was from the Haunted Theater on Mackinac Island in Michigan last year.........

#168 5 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

that was from the Haunted Theater on Mackinac Island in Michigan last year.........

Whew, thanks for the clarification. I was a bit confused...

=)

Congrats on the move! Everything turn out okay?

Pete

#169 5 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

I worked at Mission Point Resort the summer of 1989....

#170 5 years ago

Thank God no one was hurt. Hopefully it turns out to be a blessing in disguise. Maybe you'll get a whole new kitchen, garage and a new car with some extra money to boot.

Good luck and I hope everything works out for the better.

#171 5 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

=)
Pete

LOL I thought it was a picture of a bar cause she was drunk!

#172 5 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

=)
Pete

Well we actually just moved in a couple weeks ago, my wife didnt want to move in until the drywall was done in the basement. We will have 18 pins, 2 gun games, air hockey, foosball, a tv and science fictioon/mad scientist themed bar, and half bath when we're done, which is not long from now.I meant to post pics of the project as we went along but actually DOING everything took up all of my time. I started another thread in the "Gameroom" talk forum here on Pinside yesterday. I'll post somr pics every couple days and you guys can see 6 months worth of gameroom building in a couple weeks. The post is called "New house + basement = GAMEROOM"! I'll see if i can figure out how to put the link here...

#174 5 years ago

is she cute ?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
There are 174 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside