Topic Stats

• 174 posts
  • 109 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by fast_in_muskoka
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 16 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20131104_115400_884.jpg
IMG_20130730_114654_393.jpg
20130902_121348.jpg
home baking 2.jpg
Hb2.jpg
Hb 1.jpg
image-590.jpg
ffff.jpg
minori10.jpg
1240642768_lol_thats_funny_26882_1287.jpeg
honeyImhome!.gif
d.jpg
r.jpg
securedownload.jpg
securedownloadv.jpg
vv.jpg

There are 174 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 5 years ago

Last night I was painting prior to moving into our new 1700 sq ft ranch with our 1700 sq ftvv.jpg soon-to-be gameroom when I heard a huge crash. The house is empty aside from a lot of paint cans and tools, I couldn't think what on earth fell over to make THAT much noise.....well the 16 year old girl across the street with the learners permit was moving the parents car out of their garage, mixed up the gas and brake, blew thru our garage door, totaled my car, and busted the wall into our kitchen and laundry room.
Welcome to the neighborhood!

Donsecuredownloadv.jpgsecuredownload.jpgr.jpgr.jpgd.jpgvv.jpg

#3 5 years ago

Wow...you'd have to mix up gas and brake for a REALLY long time for that to happen.

Pete

#4 5 years ago

HOOLLLY SHIT!!!!!

#5 5 years ago

Holy Sh!t!!!! Is everybody ok? That's like something you see in a movie!!! Unbelievable!!!!!

#6 5 years ago

Just got the keys 3 weeks ago today.

#7 5 years ago

Yes, everyone was ok......the cop said she's never seen anything like it.

#8 5 years ago

WOW just wow. Good thing the pins was not in there. Did anyone get hurt?

#9 5 years ago

You could have been standing there. How fast was she going?? Is the house totaled also??

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

Wow...you'd have to mix up gas and brake for a REALLY long time for that to happen.
Pete

I was thinking the same thing. Sorry that happened to you. What a mess!

#11 5 years ago

If my car hadn't been in the garage she probably woulda ended up in the basement.

#12 5 years ago

"mixed up the gas and brake, TOTALLY not just chugging zimas and rocking out to Bieber"

#13 5 years ago

I just got my wife a black Dodge Avenger....looks just like yours!

(Well, except for the 16-year-old parked on top of it).

#15 5 years ago

Least she didn't hit your KISS machine.

#16 5 years ago

Wow, that's crazy! Sorry to hear about your luck, and hope everyone is ok and everything gets sorted out quickly with insurance.

#17 5 years ago

Adjuster will be there tomorrow.....my wife thinks its a bad omen and doesn't even want to move in now. : (

#18 5 years ago

Wow, so lucky no one got hurt! I had a friend in college do the same thing. She drove right into her apartment and into their living room!

#19 5 years ago

Yikes! Glad everyone is well. Things can be replaced or fixed.

#20 5 years ago

Omen shmomen Id be thinking twice too. Id be terrified to ever be in the front yard. that young girl obviously has no reflexes whatever.

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Adjuster will be there tomorrow.....my wife thinks its a bad omen and doesn't even want to move in now. : (

It's a good omen.

You weren't injured.

#22 5 years ago

Someone please move to off topic

#23 5 years ago

I'm confused, she REVERSED the whole way from her driveway, through your garage door and into your kitchen wall?

Quoted from pmWolf:

Ya I mean 50/50 chance down there assuming it was an automatic, maybe try the other pedal.

#24 5 years ago

F**K!!! Well, look at it this way. With the parents insurance check that you will receive. You can make your game room larger as well re-design it. You may end up profiting from all this, and a hell of a crazy photo to put on the wall when you are all done. Best of luck dude.

#25 5 years ago

No, she pulled out of their garage nose first, across the street, into our driveway and then she was off and running...

#26 5 years ago

Holy Crap!!!

Hopefully insurance takes care of everything without much guff and who knows, maybe you can even make some gameroom changes/additions (like outlets e.t.c.) while they're at it

#27 5 years ago

What the hell?! Damn man. Sorry for what happened. Hell of a story!

#28 5 years ago

Ha! Women...

Honestly though thats rouuuugh, id be SO pissed. That chick needs to get back on the bicycle

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Definitely a "bad omen" with Christine living across the street.

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Yes, everyone was ok......the cop said she's never seen anything like it.

When my sister was 16 she thought her car was in reverse but it was in forward and she wiped out two huge pillars. It happens. I hope your insurance is in place; take plenty of pictures of course.

#31 5 years ago

Good thing is nobody got hurt.

Like Robin Williams said in "The World According to Garp", "The house has been pre-disastered". Chances of anything ever happening to the house again are a billion to one.

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I'm confused, she REVERSED the whole way from her driveway, through your garage door and into your kitchen wall?

No, she drove out nose first and pushed MY car into the wall while totalling it.........

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

No, she drove out nose first and pushed MY car into the wall while totalling it.........

Oooooooh ok, makes more sense, I kept seeing one car in the picture so I thought that was her car. still crazy she couldn't figure out a brake, just wow.

#34 5 years ago

That was a spectacular eff up. I once watched a woman get into her car, start it, and swiftly drive over the curb and into the store she had just exited. She's lucky she didn't kill someone. That thing hit the curb twice and rebounded before finally getting up enough steam to clear it. She sad she panicked from the second she realized that she was in D and not R, and it was all over. Not everyone is built for reaction.

Tell your wife that the one in a million disaster has already happened.

#35 5 years ago

WOWWW!!! I was looking at this thread just saying HOLY CRAP!!! HOLY CRAP!!!! I am glad to hear no one was hurt, imagine if someone got pinched between the cars or the car and the house. No good. I hope you get it all fixed up soon. Thanks for sharing.

#36 5 years ago

I would reconsider hiring her as a babysitter......

#38 5 years ago

Opened the thread and I was expecting to see playfield ink picked up with goof off, or a scratched mirror blade, or a flipper asking for too much cash... you know something REALLY bad on a pinball forum....

This is much worse and I'm sorry to see such a mess for you.

#39 5 years ago

What is that all over your car? Salt?

#40 5 years ago

WOW. That will be a story to remember....

#41 5 years ago

I'm sorry man that really sucks.. it reminded me of this:

Humans...

#42 5 years ago

got the first ding out of the way !

#43 5 years ago

Too bad you told the wife.

Probably could have taken care of the whole thing without involving the cops....

#44 5 years ago

Helluva of a house warming gift, she could of just knocked and said hello. Seriously though, I'm glad no one was hurt. Property can be replaced. Hope the reconstruction goes well.

#45 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Probably could have taken care of the whole thing without involving the cops....

I know I've seen internet movies that start this way.

#46 5 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I know I've seen internet movies that start this way.

Who's gonna pay for this pizza???

#47 5 years ago

Please tell me they have insurance???

What did the parents say?

#48 5 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Tell your wife you can do a counter curse to a bad omen by buying another pinball machine. with all that said..This must really suck.

#49 5 years ago
Quoted from joekiss:

that young girl obviously has no reflexes whatever.

Or common sense, I mean c'mon, going FORWARD yet. That looks to be a long enough distance to at least lift her foot.

I'm just picturing her with her foot floored on the gas pedal, screaming the whole way and keeping her eyes closed.
Just glad no one got hurt though!

This guy probably lives next to you:

honeyImhome!.gif
#50 5 years ago

Holy crap. I hope you seal up your garage quickly because you don't want any pipes that may be in the walls or ceiling to freeze.
Sorry for the misfortune.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 279.95
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
$ 18.95
$ 279.95
5,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bellmore, NY
$ 7,199.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 28.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 399.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Woodstock, GA
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, MA
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
6,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Clarksville, MD
$ 269.99
$ 7,199.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
There are 174 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside