(Topic ID: 273698)

You drop dead tomorrow, what happens to your pins?

By tomdrum

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 46 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by ImNotNorm
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

maxresdefault (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daveh.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 1 year ago

My partner knows my best friend, and she has his contact information. He would gather some other friends, and they would take them away. Those other friends would take the games they wanted at reasonable prices, and the rest would just be sold. Finally my best friend would hand my partner a big wad of cash. Everyone involved is completely trustworthy, so I'd have no fears of anyone ripping someone off. I assume they would all sell at the "don't bug me" price, which is slightly under market, but not giving them away just to make it easy to sell them.

As for me, cremation and done. Have a small gathering of close friends. Order pizza, and have plenty of beer in the fridge. Raise a glass, and then get on living your lives. Bury my ashes next to my cats in the back yard with a knife and draw a pentagram, a crucifix, and a watch with the time reading 6:17 PM on the box, and a note that says "A curse be on the..." and burn the rest of the note so nothing else can be read. Because in 100 years, I want to be an episode of "Unsolved Mysteries 2132".

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daveh.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside