(Topic ID: 26126)

You don't know Jack!! (What would you like to know about JJP/WOZ?)

By Whysnow

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Richthofen
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrbally.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 7 years ago

I really would like to know when a pay-to-play (test) pin is expected to be on location in New Jersey now that JJP knows what it knows about the delays that have been encountered. I would schedule a trip to the shore area to see and play it.

Expo will be too crowded and a two ball free game iwon't be the same as playing the real McCoy.

Apologies to McCoy Brothers/McCoy Global in Edmonton, Alberta.

#50 7 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

Is this a fact? Crap! I would rather have Stainless over painted. I guess I could always trade my LE for a regular version if all the other LE elements do not impress me enough. I would think that Stainless would be more expensive then painted. Unless they are painting over stainless, and no one would do that. .... I have thought about taking the painted trim off and adding Stainless, but It seams like a lot of Money/work for something that does not matter all that much.

It was obvious that Williams went to painted steel on RFM/SWEII to cut costs with the new size trim pieces being lower quantity with that different cabinet. Stern (Sega?) did it to cut probably$20-30 per machine. And the beat goes on...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 265.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrbally.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside