(Topic ID: 316818)

You can only have one new unannounced Stern...

By crujones4life

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“You can only have one new unannounced Stern...”

• BTTF 111 votes
      48%
    • Jaws 65 votes
      28%
    • Bond 41 votes
      18%
    • Venom 11 votes
      5%
    • Cobra Kai/Karate Kid 5 votes
      2%

(233 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20220612-123008_Facebook (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20211129-003524_Instagram (resized).jpg
    thunderball (resized).jpg
    transformers-g1 (resized).jpg
    72385BF5-5EE2-49F0-9B55-FC8B531386FC (resized).jpeg
    FB_IMG_1635750119633 (resized).jpg
    Rodney.gif
    Rodney WTF.gif
    There are 76 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 1 year ago

You can only buy one. Which one are you buying?

Edit: for the purpose of this poll, the game you want is made by your favorite designer. That way we are just voting on theme.

#2 1 year ago

Jaws if Elwin does it.

LTG : )

#3 1 year ago

Jaws got my vote but to be honest, my money is safe for a good year plus if this is the rumored releases.

#4 1 year ago

Elwin BTTF

#5 1 year ago

I'm looking forward to Jack Danger's game, whatever it is. He's mentioned how other designers say it has some weird bits and that's thrilling to me. Give me more funk and more risky artistic/design decisions. Especially if the Foo Fighters rumor is a codename for Ted Lasso

#6 1 year ago

I voted for one, but really, Elwin is the main factor.

#7 1 year ago

Come now, we known Venom would just be a Spiderman reskin.

#8 1 year ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Jaws if Elwin does it.

If Elwin does it adds an unstipulated condition to the poll. If any one of them is keyed specifically to Elwin that one would win the poll hands down!

#9 1 year ago

Whatever Elwin does

#10 1 year ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

If Elwin does it adds an unstipulated condition to the poll. If any one of them is keyed specifically to Elwin that one would win the poll hands down!

Which I just don't get. I played Godzilla and Iron Maiden. Both fun sure. Don't like the theme of either one enough to buy though or spend much more time on them. Haven't played JP or AIQ. No interest in those themes either. Theme is huge for me at this point in the game. If I don't like the theme I don't care enough to even play it most times. On the other hand I will buy BTTF regardless of who makes it.

#11 1 year ago

Sonic

#12 1 year ago

I voted Jaws but I also assumed (maybe wrongfully) that it will be an Elwin pin.

#13 1 year ago

Back to the Future done by Eddy and not a Kapow-one can only dream right?

#14 1 year ago

With no info, this is like saying give me $5 and I’ll put you on some sort of list

#15 1 year ago
    Quoted from kell:

This is like saying give me $5 and I’ll put you on some sort of list

Lolololol

#16 1 year ago
    Quoted from kell:

This is like saying give me $5 and I’ll put you on some sort of list

Rodney WTF.gifRodney WTF.gif

Rodney.gifRodney.gif
    #17 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinmister:

Back to the Future done by Eddy and not a Kapow-one can only dream right?

Sounds good to me! I originally was hoping for BTTF to be a cornerstone so I could buy a Pro. Since I opened up a savings account just for BTTF I will have more than enough for a Kapow release if that is what we get.

#18 1 year ago

While BTTF is not a theme for me, I would like STERN to make an updated version for the fans. Those early Data East games TMNT, BTTF and Robocop all deserve the updated STERN treatment. From your list, Bond gets my vote.

#19 1 year ago

No Sabbath in poll?

#20 1 year ago
    Quoted from Hayfarmer:

No Sabbath in poll?

You know I almost added that. But hadn't heard much about it for awhile now.

#21 1 year ago
    Quoted from Hayfarmer:

No Sabbath in poll?

Amen. I voted Bond but Sabbath is my write in answer.

#23 1 year ago

Jaws

#24 1 year ago

Do I have to buy one of these?? Haha

#26 1 year ago

Hose of Targeryn

#28 1 year ago

Beastie Boys

#29 1 year ago

Y’all are going to be sorely disappointed when it’s new kids on the block.

#30 1 year ago
    Quoted from titanpenguin:

Y’all are going to be sorely disappointed when it’s new kids on the block.

That'll get the wives off our asses

#31 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

That'll get the wives off our asses

You have no idea how much their shows still pull 30-40 yo old women out of the woodwork.

#32 1 year ago
    Quoted from titanpenguin:

You have no idea how much their shows still pull 30-40 yo old women out of the woodwork.

Oh i think a chica I worked with went on a sea cruise with them?!

#33 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Oh i think a chica I worked with went on a sea cruise with them?!

Yup. It’s insane.

#34 1 year ago

Surprised only one vote for Cobra Kai/ Karate Kid. That would be my number 2 choice on this list. Am I the only one in my 40s? Lol.

#35 1 year ago
    Quoted from crujones4life:

Surprised only one vote for Cobra Kai/ Karate Kid. That would be my number 2 choice on this list. Am I the only one in my 40s? Lol.

Well I probably would have voted that way but the fact it could be KK and not Cobra Kai scared me off.

#36 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Well I probably would have voted that way but the fact it could have been KK and not Cobra Kai scared me off.

I gotcha sriracha. I'd prefer Cobra Kai over Karate Kid as well.

#37 1 year ago
    Quoted from crujones4life:

And that vote was mine! I figured it would draw more votes for sure. I wonder how the IP rights stand for the original movie and its first sequel. Does Will Smith own those rights?

#38 1 year ago

Van Halen done by Elwin

#39 1 year ago

Venom is objectively the best theme for pinball. A darker Deadpool almost. I know it’s not as popular a franchise, but that could easily be the best game. But the best one will be whatever Elwin makes. Dude is on fire.

#40 1 year ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Venom is objectively the best theme for pinball. A darker Deadpool almost. I know it’s not as popular a franchise, but that could easily be the best game. But the best one will be whatever Elwin makes. Dude is on fire.

Seems like a weak theme to me, relatively speaking. I feel like it has to be code for something like Cobra Kai.

#41 1 year ago

Venom has a lot of potential. One of the best Marvel anti-heroes and could be an amazing art package.

Still, my vote is BttF mainly cause the wife would love it.

I’m gonna be so screwed if they ever start doing Nintendo themes… I’ll have no where to put them.

#42 1 year ago

I went with BTTF with Biff doing call outs. Bond is close second for me. Isn’t Gomez reported to be on that one?

#44 1 year ago

Elwin Davey and Goliath, FTW.

#45 1 year ago

Whatever isnt made by Elwin. Im sure the Facebook users here will downvote me to hell for that, but I dont care. If only choosing from this list though, I guess BTTF? Would still have to see and play it before purchasing anyway

#46 1 year ago

2023 coming up, LOTR 20th anniversary edition please

#47 1 year ago

Elwin Back To The Future!!

#48 1 year ago

amen to that, never understood the love for that theme.

#49 1 year ago
    FB_IMG_1635750119633 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1635750119633 (resized).jpg
    #50 1 year ago

Venom is the winner here, but there are other bands more deserving.

There are 76 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/you-can-only-have-one-new-unannounced-stern?hl=tbutler6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.