(Topic ID: 238785)

You Brought How Many F*cking Pins Home ???? (with poll)

By jeffspinballpalace

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by HOOKED
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Highest number of working pins purchased in 1 transaction”

• 1 56 votes
      33%
    • 2 41 votes
      24%
    • 3 30 votes
      18%
    • 4 or 5 24 votes
      14%
    • 6 to 10 9 votes
      5%
    • Greater 10 9 votes
      5%

(Multiple choice - 169 votes by 167 Pinsiders)

#1 5 years ago

What’s the highest number of working pins you’ve purchased in single transaction and then ... set up at home / apartment / condo / dorm?

#2 5 years ago

I think the highest I have done in one transaction is three it was an original MB, Sega HD, and EM wild life.

#3 5 years ago

I got a turd trifecta...
    Shaq Attack
    Mario Andretti
    Cue Ball Wizard

Actually CBW wasnt that bad...

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

I got a turd trifecta...
    Shaq Attack
    Mario Andretti
    Cue Ball Wizard
    Actually CBW wasnt that bad...

You need to get water world and barb wire to have the ultimate Gottlieb line up.

#5 5 years ago

3. Great day, but It sure was tight for a bit.

#6 5 years ago

Considering a 4 pin package right now

#7 5 years ago

Working, 4. Non-working? 26.

#8 5 years ago

5, all working Cal extreme 3 years ago.
    Genie
    EATPM
    Flash Gorden
    Mousin Around
    Dr Dude
    Had to rent a U-Haul trailer.
    All 5 were shipped to Australia.

#9 5 years ago

Only 2 at one time. On a vacation trip. Packed them in the back of a uncovered pickup. From north FL to Atlanta. And no rain thank goodness.

#10 5 years ago

Scared Stiff
    Cirqus Voltaire
    Whitewater
    Ticket-Tac-Toe

#11 5 years ago

2 pins, 2 video games. Who Dunnit, Bally el Dorado, NFL Blitz 4 player video game , Revolution X (Aerosmith 2 shooter video game).

All are gone.

#12 5 years ago

2 from the same place the same day: TZ and IJ
    2 on the same weekend: AFM + BBB

Those were both great times!

#13 5 years ago

Had to buy all these as a package deal LOTR, Nascar, Stern Playboy, Bally Harley Davidson, just to get the Addams Gold Edition in his collection.

#14 5 years ago

Working- 10- 6x TSPP, 4x POTC
    Projects- 12- 2x Pinbot, Phoenix, Touchdown, Comet, Flash, Alien Star, CO 1812, Spring Break, Space Shuttle, Monday Night Football, and Diner

That was before I had kids....

Since I have had kids- 1.... LOL

#15 5 years ago

9 at once. Package deal.

#16 5 years ago

Silverball Mania
    Centaur
    Flash Gordon
    Space Shuttle
    F-14
    and a Robotron

#17 5 years ago

My Dad bought 19 early solid state games off eBay in the early 2000s. He thought they were all working...turned out only a couple booted.

Flash Gordon
    Xenon
    Alien Poker
    Agents 777
    Mystic
    Totem
    Space Invaders
    Harlem Globetrotters
    Magic
    Pinball Pool
    Silver all Mania
    2x Charlie's Angels
    Gorgar
    Mata Hari
    Blackjack
    2x Strikes and Spares
    Supersonic

#18 5 years ago

I came up with 5 doubles.

#19 5 years ago

25. A distributor foreclosed on a retail store in Orlando in the 1990’s. Almost all of the machines were working and on the sales floor. I bought all 25 games from the distributor the day they foreclosed. Best pinball day ever!

#20 5 years ago

After I’d bought a double home of Afm and Shadow I thought it doesn’t get any better than this. Then my last one was a triple with TSPP SoF and Rfm. Good day that one.

#21 5 years ago

3 Here. Whirlwind, Lethal Weapon, Congo (along with an original plus condition Ms. Pac-man, Centipede, slot machine and a gumball machine).

Best deal I have ever gotten, and probably ever will. All have since moved on.

#22 5 years ago

For some reason I always seem to find Haunted House but never a Black Hole. I'm not complaining, I love Haunted House but always wanted a Black Hole. Then one day my luck changed. I got 3 Black Holes and a Star Trek Next Gen all in the same transaction.

#23 5 years ago

I once brought 2 f#%king pins home, pinbot and bride of pinbot. In the middle of the night I heard a bunch of strange noises coming from the gameroom. I grabbed my bat and went to investigate. As I entered the dark gameroom I stumbled into something that was in my way, puzzled and alarmed I turned on the flashlight in my hand and to my surprise there sat jackbot.

#24 5 years ago

Bk2k
    F14
    Secret service
    Fire

#25 5 years ago

Bought a project funhouse to break the ice.
    Went back for space invaders, dr dude, slugs fest, jackpot.
    That was fun but a little overwhelming.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/you-brought-how-many-fcking-pins-home-with-poll?hl=littlecammi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.