(Topic ID: 100254)

Pintastic New England 2015! Thank You Everyone!!!

By Pinfidel

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,302 posts
  • 125 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by beelzeboob
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“So, who's pumped and in?”

• It's about time and I'll be there. 60 votes
      63%
    • This is great and I hope I can make it. 35 votes
      37%

(95 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_11621.jpg
    tumblr_mmhiwc7hse1s0o92ao1_250.gif
    Panoramic_View_of_Free_Playjpg_1.jpg
    IMG_1043_1.jpg
    IMG_1009_1.jpg
    IMG_1006_1.jpg
    IMG_0995_2.jpg
    IMG_0995_2.jpg
    01eff6d9216547746ffe57f56b1751df0c9628bb56.jpg
    0182fe85774db01fb93c0b913aa01e96bf7f22b442.jpg
    0170f3b0bdd6b715cdf1a1d0c27fa48fdf56a138d0_1.jpg
    0125b77e306f31644c26a84ff174744c26ec69f481.jpg
    01ef2b887c1a5b41de88808d53443678eb68964681.jpg
    image.jpg
    019d4c585869555c24d614f2cb6f492ebeca5cb235.jpg
    019c21321729a7cafa42eeefa036176ac6af10439a.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mainelycoasters.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 9 years ago

All I have to say is thank you guys for making It happen!!!!! I may have to figure out how to move them but I want to bring two of mine to the show. Panthera will not do free play sadly. I did not get the new mpu for it. Amazing Spider-man, Space Invaders, and Rollercoaster tycoon all are doing free play in my home. I would be happy to bring one maybe even two if I can figure out transport issues by then. I hope to have more machines too by then.

#12 9 years ago

Pinfidel just an idea but if people are coming and planing to bring one or two machines with them maybe we could have a running post so we don't end up with a bunch of the same stuff. I own 4 hope to own 6 by that time building up and Sarah has some that I want. I would be happy to make sure not to bring something some one else is if I can.

2 weeks later
    #111 9 years ago

Anyone from Maine want to bring machines to the show? Let me know and we can work out something transport wise.

1 month later
    #187 9 years ago
    Quoted from zaphod:

I'm in Maine -- we don't get out much!
    The one downside of living in the state that touches only one other. And the cold, oh and the snow, the low pay, no jobs, the taxes, the Portland Panhandelers."Maine - the way life should be".
    At least that what we tell the folk from away - discourages 'em from staying after their summer visit to Vacationland.

Lol well some of that is true. I am just a little more north then you!

3 weeks later
    #236 9 years ago

Hoping for a Power play back glass or maybe a amazing spider spiderman.

#238 9 years ago

I will a little closer to the show. Right now I have 11 pinballs. going to have 13 end of month. May bring a few down to sell or just show off. None are what I would call collectors pieces. All are working playable and enjoyable machines. I am thinking Austin Powers may make the trip with a for sale sign. Maybe Space Invaders as well.

#242 9 years ago

trying to book room and website giving me issues with that code? are all the bookings full?

#244 9 years ago

Hmm must have been a glitch working now!

3 months later
    #336 9 years ago

I may have missed it but is Stern planning to attend? Dutch Pinball? I see Jersey Jack is coming.

#340 9 years ago

Good I want a good up close look at the new spike system. Looking forward to helping with setup! I may or may not have a pin to sell. Not sure yet, kinda like the ones I own.

#346 9 years ago

I may have a new game room to fill by the time the show comes......

3 months later
    #564 8 years ago

I anyone from Maine planing to bring any games?

1 week later
    #681 8 years ago

If I can manage to bring a single Game is there one everyone would like to see in my collection other then ACDC and Transformers?

#689 8 years ago

I should have said Twister, Lord of the Rings, Pritates and Star wars are on locations making money.

2 weeks later
    #846 8 years ago
    Quoted from Kineticross:

So I'm still considering a good lineup of machines for the Pingolf tourney. Initially, the lineup I suggested included Space Shuttle and High Speed, both mid 80s solid state games. However, both of those games aren't as appealing as other machines, plus there isn't much tourney strategy to them. Instead, I may replace the two machines with TRON: Legacy and AC/DC, partly because they have a lot more depth and partly because more people are likely to have played them.

Still not a bad idea to have some older and some new. A good mix is the best pingolf I think. JR would play some new machines and always some older ones too. I would not mind seeing something as old as a xenon, paragon, space invaders era mixed in with something like a tron.

#848 8 years ago

That and I like highspeed!!!!! Still on Baby watch over here. C-section scheduled for July 28th but she could be early too who knows.

#864 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Mark and I were trying to iron out golf games this weekend. Some likely candidates are
    Space Shuttle
    Blackjack
    Algar
    Devils dare
    WWF Rotal Rumble
    Medusa
    Shadow
    AC/DC
    Iron Man classic.
    Subject to change....

Sounds like a good list. I do know Shadow tied us all up at JR's. I do not recall what the target score was just that you could play for a really long time with out hitting it if you did not know how to score well on that game!

#871 8 years ago

I may end up buying a pin at this show who knows! Have to make some calls!

#898 8 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Who you going to call?

My bank to make funds available. I will be on the hunt for things that can do well in the Wild. Working to bring pinball to more locations around me. The more people in the hobby the better the hobby will be. More people Buy games the more new games we will see from people like Stern Jack and many others. Even if people just enjoy playing them we can get more locations like Lanes and Games, Pinwiz and keep pinball around for the next generation!

#899 8 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

WOZ has arrived for the dedication to Mass General on Wednesday! Can't wait
    image.jpg

My Wife and I plan to be there. More details will come out then!

#900 8 years ago
    Quoted from DarkTruth:

I'm bringing one pin . Prob a dumb question but you guys have carts or a dolly there for all to use? I'm coming solo

I would be happy to help you set up. I am going to be around Thursday to just help out anywhere I can!

#1103 8 years ago

This was my first show and I hope for many more! Thank you to Gabe and Derek can not be said enough. Also a massive thank you to all the vendors who came. To automated for letting me play with your new in box toys. To Heighway, Multimorphic and Jersey Jack for letting us see the newest toys you have. To Project Pinball I do not know how to say how grateful I am to have you dedicate a Wizard of Oz in my sons name to the Mass General Children's Hospital. I am so moved and touched by all that you do. To the many people who brought machines, volunteered to help, and to those who came played and shopped thank you all! Met a lot of good people. Made some new friends and enjoyed myself so much. You pinheads are great people I tell you what!

#1112 8 years ago
    Quoted from joeraptor2003:

Just finally got finished unpacking form the show..as exhausted as I am..I had to jump open here for a brief moment . I can't tell you what a great time the PinGraffix crew and I had.
    I can't thank Derek And Gabe enough for having us. You guys are incredible!. I was hanging out with Arthur until 4 in the morning Sat night and there was Gabe still loading up the box truck.. Derek..I don't know how this poor guy is still walking..he was practically crawling at that point. So I want to give a special E APPLAUD to those guys and especially all of who that attended... including in no particular order:
    Cointaker crew (Melissa, Chris, Derek, Troy), Jersey Jack Pinball, JACK, LTG, Rob Berk and his son, Dennis Nordman, Greg Ferris, Arthur from Comet, VP Cabs, the Pinbox 3000 Guys, Mike from Automated services, Andrew Heighway and his Tech guy Roman, JARED, JARED Al Cihak, My amazing technician Dennis Cole, Ivan from Allentown, Glenn and YFZ guy from NJ, Lorenzo from Pinnovators, Mike Smith, Joe Miller, Mayfair .. the show volunteers, Daren and his wife Heidi...and of course ..the clowns.the list goes on and on.(I apologize if I missed anyone).
    Was such a great thrill to play all the newest games. There was such a showing of quality games everywhere you looked. I am really looking forward to getting my Hobbit. The one at the show played so smooth..felt so nice. Full Throttle is another exciting game that my son and I loved and couldn't get enough especially since we are are huge motocross fans.
    We here art PinGraffix will definitely be back next year ..so you can count on that. This is one for the books...
    And if you ever get Jared alone...ask him to tell you about the LOBSTER story..Jared , you missed your calling man.. Stand UP is what you should be doing..absolutely hysterical dude! I was in tears with that one..
    Look forward to seeing everyone next year!
    KUDOS to Derek and Gabe!
    -JOERAPTOR

Happy I got that kick ass creepy Funhouse kit from you! can not wait to see something custom for a pin-bot apron!

#1147 8 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Mid June or late July early August? What will work better?

Avoid June is my vote. Coaster con is a June event I never miss!

#1148 8 years ago
    Quoted from joeraptor2003:

Ahh of course!!!
    SO great to finally meet the CRAIG... Please post pics of INDY stuff when you can.

If I remember correctly..you got the "COASTER" version.. Thats my favorite. Thanks for coming by!
    Keep on Flippin'..

It is the coaster version. So many people say Rudy creaps them out and him looking over the coaster just adds to it! Love it!!!

#1203 8 years ago
    Quoted from halflip87:

Yep, Ed went above and beyond to get my first pin home. Originally, I figured I'd bring a van and pick it up at his house the next day but he offered to bring it home for me. Keep in mind this was around 12:30 AM in the morning. I was astounded by his generosity the whole time and his enthusiasm in helping others at the show. Ed, I owe you an ice cream cone next time I see you. You'll be happy to know it's getting a heck of a workout and I'm already trying to read schematics and change settings.
    It was my first pinball show ever and my first game so it was intimidating to figure out the logistics of making my first purchase but Ed, Eric, Paul and the whole Pintastic crew made it a great and memorable experience. It's people like you guys who make this such a great and accessible hobby; your passion is contagious.
    Regards,
    -Doug

FullSizeRender.jpg

Such a fun one too! Enjoy it!

#1204 8 years ago
    Quoted from Patofnaud:

I tell you Ben, was not a ton of vendors but the ones there really stepped up.
    Mayfair and Cointaker had a buttload of inventory there. I bought a lot from both and both had good discounts. Even scored a 9+ Hyperball glass out of Steve's discount bin for $50.
    Also, Jersey Jack was selling Inviziglass at buy 1, get one at half price OR if you had a machine in Free Play and wanted glass for it, it was $100 off the $300 regular price tag with no shipping. I wanted a glass for my Demo Man and he had no wide glass on hand and still honored the deal and next day shipped me one for the show price and no shipping!!!!.
    Pringrafix sold me a full set of side blade art and backbox art for my STTNG at about $30 below website price.

Got a kit for my funhouse that I did not own at the time, and they tossed in the speaker grill for ACDC!

4 months later
    #1276 8 years ago

You know I will be there again!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mainelycoasters.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/you-asked-for-it-you-got-itpinballs-over-new-england?tu=mainelycoasters and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.