(Topic ID: 100254)

Pintastic New England 2015! Thank You Everyone!!!

By Pinfidel

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,302 posts
  • 125 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by beelzeboob
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“So, who's pumped and in?”

• It's about time and I'll be there. 60 votes
      63%
    • This is great and I hope I can make it. 35 votes
      37%

(95 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_11621.jpg
    tumblr_mmhiwc7hse1s0o92ao1_250.gif
    Panoramic_View_of_Free_Playjpg_1.jpg
    IMG_1043_1.jpg
    IMG_1009_1.jpg
    IMG_1006_1.jpg
    IMG_0995_2.jpg
    IMG_0995_2.jpg
    01eff6d9216547746ffe57f56b1751df0c9628bb56.jpg
    0182fe85774db01fb93c0b913aa01e96bf7f22b442.jpg
    0170f3b0bdd6b715cdf1a1d0c27fa48fdf56a138d0_1.jpg
    0125b77e306f31644c26a84ff174744c26ec69f481.jpg
    01ef2b887c1a5b41de88808d53443678eb68964681.jpg
    image.jpg
    019d4c585869555c24d614f2cb6f492ebeca5cb235.jpg
    019c21321729a7cafa42eeefa036176ac6af10439a.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider edcianci.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#924 8 years ago

Derek and Gabe - rather than drop trailer off Thursday night it looks like I can shoot up early Friday - if that sounds good I will bring cue ball wizard(for sale in free area), rocky(just for people to play), dm - for sale in free area, big hurt - for sale in free area, my custom 1957 chevy pinball - for sale at crazy price in free area, and if I can fit more - restored hg, tommy or cyclone. I will be keeping the legs are in the trailer so even though it's 20 feet I'm not sure how many I can fit.

I can also bring a few working cocktail video games I would sell for cheap money (real cheap money) - is there an area for them. let me know if this sounds good - I am scared to death to leave my games there - but I want to try to help so I am giving it a shot.

also if anybody wants a new in box metalica le I can bring that for a crazy price - it has a shaker to go with it, the topper by (I forget his name), the sparky shooter rod. I think I might have bought other stuff for it. please don't get on my case why it hasn't been open - my game room is being lived in by a friend going through a divorce - so just isn't worth opening as I wouldn't really play it. the crazy price is 9500 - and I real don't expect anybody to pay it - that is why it's a crazy price.

thanks ed

#1020 8 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

so tired drove 7 hours no sleep and been fixing so many pins and if I cld find the owners I cld fix many many more . All worth it tho now time to kick back with friends and play some pins (probably fix also ) and eat a real meal . After party at pintastic .

hopefully somebody fixed the rocky - when I left the middle post wasn't kicking ball out - thanks ed

#1030 8 years ago

I dropped games off early this morning for people to play - big hurt, demo man, rocky, a 60 in 1, cue ball wizard, and a few cocktail games - rocky held up between 75-100 games and then the center thing stopped kicking the ball out - somebody I knew had a great idea and put a rubber to keep the ball from going there - anyway the bad is I wanted people to be able too see what a great game rocky is - but if you can't hear it telling you the rounds it's hard to appreciate.

it will be there all day on Saturday - demoman has held up great - then again it was shopped by steve (balboa rules) - sadly steve had quadruple heart surgery and was going to go Saturday with his family - but when I called him tonight to see what price he wanted me to put on the lethal weapon - it's right near my rocky I found out he is back in the hospital. prayers to him.

he wants to sell the LW because I am giving him back his ultimate game - the mint rocky I have (not the one at the show). I am going to guess he wants 1k for it - Derek was suppose to put a for sale sign on it - so he would know - it might even be sold already - Derek if you read this can you put a sign on it for him if it's not sold. I went back around 10 tonight to do it for him - and when I called I got the bad news

cue ball wizard - holding up well - 1000 for any pinsider - it's the one next to rocky

demoman - 1500 for pinsiders - it's near rocky also - shopped by steve

big hurt - it was off - we put it back on at 10 and it seemed fine - so hopefully it's fine - 1700 for pinsiders - it has a nos clear coated playfield

great job on the show - nice set up - glad I was able to bring some games to help

if anybody needs a game hauled back to RI I have my 20 foot enclosed trailer there in the parking lot - just call me 401-451-4551 - no charge unless I don't like you. if you are in mass I can store it for you in the trailer and bring it to RI until you can get it.

I will be going back Saturday night to grab the games and the trailer

again great job guys - the only thing that bummed me out was automated changing from free play to charging - it really was a bummer.

thanks to Alan Davidson for bringing his defender and getting to play that for the first time - even though I have owned 4 of them through the years - those of you who don't know Alan he is can fix anything - he is doing the board work where the defender is - I am lucky that he lives 15 minutes away.

thanks ed

#1178 8 years ago
    Quoted from mesa:

As a complete novice to pinball who accidentally stumbled into the event, I have to say it was a great time. It was really cool to see how vastly different the various machines can be. I had a lot of fun despite the fact that I suck at pinball. If anyone watched someone who lost the ball within 10 seconds of shooting it, that was probably me.
    I noticed a lot of the freeplay machines were for sale. Out of curiosity, how does that usually go down? Do most people take the machine then and there? Were there any vendors that would help facilitate shipping? Just curious for when I buy one next year.

the pinball group is a group of good people - i posted i had a 20 foot trailer there and if anybody needed a game taken back to RI to just call me - some guy name Doug (i Think) bought his first em off a guy from CT at the show - he put it in my trailer - waited for me to arrive on saturday night to grab the trailer - he then met me at my house - we took it out of my trailer and threw it in my ugly scion xb - i followed him to his house where we unloaded it - i showed him how to set it up - we made sure it still worked - then i went home - so he got his first game delivered right to his house from a complete stranger.

that is how good this community is - we all do that - so never worry as somebody will help you - thanks ed

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider edcianci.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/you-asked-for-it-you-got-itpinballs-over-new-england?tu=edcianci and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.