(Topic ID: 100254)

Pintastic New England 2015! Thank You Everyone!!!

By Pinfidel

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,302 posts
  • 125 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by beelzeboob
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“So, who's pumped and in?”

• It's about time and I'll be there. 60 votes
      63%
    • This is great and I hope I can make it. 35 votes
      37%

(95 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_11621.jpg
    tumblr_mmhiwc7hse1s0o92ao1_250.gif
    Panoramic_View_of_Free_Playjpg_1.jpg
    IMG_1043_1.jpg
    IMG_1009_1.jpg
    IMG_1006_1.jpg
    IMG_0995_2.jpg
    IMG_0995_2.jpg
    01eff6d9216547746ffe57f56b1751df0c9628bb56.jpg
    0182fe85774db01fb93c0b913aa01e96bf7f22b442.jpg
    0170f3b0bdd6b715cdf1a1d0c27fa48fdf56a138d0_1.jpg
    0125b77e306f31644c26a84ff174744c26ec69f481.jpg
    01ef2b887c1a5b41de88808d53443678eb68964681.jpg
    image.jpg
    019d4c585869555c24d614f2cb6f492ebeca5cb235.jpg
    019c21321729a7cafa42eeefa036176ac6af10439a.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#566 8 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Just popping in, that I made my flight reservations, and excited to join in, and meet lots of you in person!
    ...an honest to God vacation!...and Pintastic!
    Look for me at the Bar....or on the floor at the Bar...I am stoked to be coming!

Yay cant wait to c you again art

#633 8 years ago

Awesome news cant wait to play

3 weeks later
    #823 8 years ago

Hopefully me and katie get badges (cough cough derek and gabe )

#828 8 years ago

Cant wait to see you all

#991 8 years ago

Me and the lady were first to play full throttle and I must say its pretty fun with tons of speed and flow . Also love the way its so easily swapped with another title. Met the crew and talked for a while what a bunch of great guys.this is going to be a great company here to stay they thought of everything.
    Show is off to a great start with tons already going on

#1019 8 years ago

so tired drove 7 hours no sleep and been fixing so many pins and if I cld find the owners I cld fix many many more . All worth it tho now time to kick back with friends and play some pins (probably fix also ) and eat a real meal . After party at pintastic .

#1021 8 years ago

Also awesome show so far

#1022 8 years ago
    Quoted from edcianci:

hopefully somebody fixed the rocky - when I left the middle post wasn't kicking ball out - thanks ed

Will try work on it tonight

#1031 8 years ago
    Quoted from purplemunkydishw:

Yeah, I noticed a lot of machines down at times, but was impressed most were back up and running when I made another round.
    Biggest take aways I had were as much as I don't like the band, I really want a Metalica now. I really, really want to put a ColorDMD in my roadshow, and really impressed with Lexy Lightspeed. I found the flipper design pretty ingenious.

Thax trying to get them fixed best we can but its hard when u cant find the owner .

#1032 8 years ago
    Quoted from edcianci:

I dropped games off early this morning for people to play - Big Hurt, demo man, rocky, a 60 in 1, Cue Ball Wizard, and a few cocktail games - rocky held up between 75-100 games and then the center thing stopped kicking the ball out - somebody I knew had a great idea and put a rubber to keep the ball from going there - anyway the bad is I wanted people to be able too see what a great game rocky is - but if you can't hear it telling you the rounds it's hard to appreciate.
    it will be there all day on Saturday - demoman has held up great - then again it was shopped by steve (balboa rules) - sadly steve had quadruple heart surgery and was going to go Saturday with his family - but when I called him tonight to see what price he wanted me to put on the Lethal Weapon - it's right near my rocky I found out he is back in the hospital. prayers to him.
    he wants to sell the LW because I am giving him back his ultimate game - the mint rocky I have (not the one at the show). I am going to guess he wants 1k for it - Derek was suppose to put a for sale sign on it - so he would know - it might even be sold already - Derek if you read this can you put a sign on it for him if it's not sold. I went back around 10 tonight to do it for him - and when I called I got the bad news
    Cue Ball Wizard - holding up well - 1000 for any pinsider - it's the one next to rocky
    demoman - 1500 for pinsiders - it's near rocky also - shopped by steve
    Big Hurt - it was off - we put it back on at 10 and it seemed fine - so hopefully it's fine - 1700 for pinsiders - it has a nos clear coated playfield
    great job on the show - nice set up - glad I was able to bring some games to help
    if anybody needs a game hauled back to RI I have my 20 foot enclosed trailer there in the parking lot - just call me 401-451-4551 - no charge unless I don't like you. if you are in mass I can store it for you in the trailer and bring it to RI until you can get it.
    I will be going back Saturday night to grab the games and the trailer
    again great job guys - the only thing that bummed me out was automated changing from free play to charging - it really was a bummer.
    thanks to Alan Davidson for bringing his defender and getting to play that for the first time - even though I have owned 4 of them through the years - those of you who don't know Alan he is can fix anything - he is doing the board work where the defender is - I am lucky that he lives 15 minutes away.
    thanks ed

Thats no good I was really hoping to meet and hang out with Steve a bit, but I hope he has a great quick recovery. We will get the info on lw3 for you .

#1033 8 years ago

Going to try to finally sleep after 2 days lol but Dereks south park niw has color dmd and gabes scared stiff sling shot is now fixed thax to late night work , but im sure ill be trying to fix many more things tomorrow on the free play pins. If any one has a pin there that needs attention ask for eric or darin plus theres a few others around .

#1041 8 years ago
    Quoted from Kineticross:

I dont own them, but Jurassic Park and Star Wars weren't working yesterday at all. Plus, I activated 13-Ball Play on Apollo 13 and the flippers wouldn't flip after the 8 balls came out of the eject lane.

They weren't working from the beginning really. Worked on apollo a good bit it works well for the most part but I didn't have time to fix everything just enough to get it back up to play

#1092 8 years ago

Last of the pins loaded and of course last ones there were none other than gabe and dereks pins.also the first 2 production full throttle pins which I thought was very cool to see together .Im going to attempt to sleep after a long 3 days and very long drive tomorrow . Thax for a great show and cant wait to see everyone again.20150712_014639.jpg20150712_014639.jpg20150712_014648.jpg20150712_014648.jpg20150712_014615.jpg20150712_014615.jpg

2 months later
    #1272 8 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Yes that would be great Art I will send you out a package. Thanks

Ill take care of york for you like we talked about . Address sent

2 months later
    #1289 8 years ago

He is fine as he got a hold of me on thanksgiving ... hes just taking a break from things....

#1291 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Holy shit! The guy talks to everybody but me! And I called him months ago and texted asking after his health, etc.
    I love Derek...and I can hear the priest's dead mother from The Exorcist in my head: "Dimi...why you do this to me, Dimi?"

I doubt its you bud lol.... it took me alot of calls and texts after the show to hear from him . The thanksgiving contact was a surprise

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/you-asked-for-it-you-got-itpinballs-over-new-england?tu=bigd1979 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.