(Topic ID: 100254)

Pintastic New England 2015! Thank You Everyone!!!

By Pinfidel

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,302 posts
  • 125 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by beelzeboob
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“So, who's pumped and in?”

• It's about time and I'll be there. 60 votes
      63%
    • This is great and I hope I can make it. 35 votes
      37%

(95 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_11621.jpg
    tumblr_mmhiwc7hse1s0o92ao1_250.gif
    Panoramic_View_of_Free_Playjpg_1.jpg
    IMG_1043_1.jpg
    IMG_1009_1.jpg
    IMG_1006_1.jpg
    IMG_0995_2.jpg
    IMG_0995_2.jpg
    01eff6d9216547746ffe57f56b1751df0c9628bb56.jpg
    0182fe85774db01fb93c0b913aa01e96bf7f22b442.jpg
    0170f3b0bdd6b715cdf1a1d0c27fa48fdf56a138d0_1.jpg
    0125b77e306f31644c26a84ff174744c26ec69f481.jpg
    01ef2b887c1a5b41de88808d53443678eb68964681.jpg
    image.jpg
    019d4c585869555c24d614f2cb6f492ebeca5cb235.jpg
    019c21321729a7cafa42eeefa036176ac6af10439a.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#348 9 years ago

I didn't realize I was speaking at Pintastic. I'll look forward to it!

Bump for a great show!

#350 9 years ago

I'm in. Although I get that quite a bit on Pinside.

(Not really sure who "Beelzebob" is...)

1 month later
    #379 9 years ago

No cheese pump, no Beelzeboob.

#390 9 years ago

Will Gabe and Lloyd be running a kissing booth? And will that cost extra?

#392 9 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

No but were thinking of having a dunk tank set up in the out door flee market for charity.
    You will be the first one up!

Dude...do you have any idea how much money you'd make off of that? You'd make more for a "Punch Beelzeboob" booth, though.

#396 9 years ago

I've decided that I'm not coming unless I can get Gabe, Lloyd, AND Derek to do a kissing booth. I like Derek. He has a sexy accent.

EDIT: OR...if I can play with Lloyd's cheese pump. Which sounds really wrong.

#408 9 years ago

Jersey Bump!

#414 9 years ago

I'm thinking about opening my own Beelzeboob kissing booth since I don't think Gabe, Derek, or Lloyd are serious about participating. Not sure if there's enough interest for it, though. I've got all my shots.

#416 9 years ago

It's free for you, Lloyd. I'd even pay for all your follow-up doctor's visits.

2 weeks later
    #449 8 years ago

Okay...Allentown is over. Time for all of you to book your rooms for this great show...

...and time for me to bump this thread again!

#450 8 years ago

Oh...I got one person to commit to contributing to my kissing booth. So...you know...I'll be making at least $1 at this show. If anybody needs shots from the doctor as a result, you're on your own.

#451 8 years ago

One last thing and then I'll shut up:

I finally met both of the organizers of this event, and what a great couple of guys and a credit to this hobby. Everybody should go to Pintastic just to support passionate people like these two.

Thanks, guys!

#456 8 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

Pet-Rock-5.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Touche!

Quoted from LTG:

beelzeboob looks so cute. I'm in for $1.
    LTG : )™

For an extra shot of cheese on my nachos from your pump, you get a freebie. Gosh...that never sounds clean no matter how many different ways you say it.

#459 8 years ago

I'm also available for lectures on how to be an idiot. (My wife would be happy to sponsor it.)

You know how to reach me.

#468 8 years ago

Wow. Not one damn mention of my kissing booth.

#473 8 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Inflation. If you were $10 a kiss instead of $1, you'd have had top billing.
    Of course for $10, you'd be expected to put some tongue in it.
    LTG : )

Well...I never said exactly WHAT it was that I would kiss...

#475 8 years ago

I would like to announce that Spanky, the subject of my avatar, will be making her first (and perhaps only) public appearance at Pintastic New England. As you can tell from the picture, if she doesn't like you, she'll let you know. And no...it's not Photoshopped.

Bump for what's shaping up to be an amazing show!

1 week later
    #497 8 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Dennis is the tall guy.
    I'll be the one with the LTG : ) Mugs.
    I look forward to meeting you my friend !
    LTG : )™

If I don't get a mug, why, I'll...

3 weeks later
    #553 8 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Tom it will be my pleasure to meet you! But I would say 75% of the VIP reservations ate for 2x shirts so you may actually blend in lol.

Wow. And I thought I'd be the fattest person there.

#577 8 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Back to the topic at hand lol. What seminar are you guys most excited to see at the show?

Seminar???

Yeesh. Sounds too much like work. I'm gonna kick back with a beer and watch you and Derek run around like maniacs trying to keep this thing afloat. Worth the price of admission!

#579 8 years ago
    Quoted from lllvjr:

Debbie does New England... O wait wrong seminar sorry

That's a semenar.

#587 8 years ago

As you know, guys (and as I told Derek on the phone), I would love to help you out as a volunteer. But I'm already pushing it with my wife who has joined me in Allentown, will be there at PNE, and at ReplayFX. If I had pushed this show to even a two night stay, it would have created some frowny faces around my house. While I'm there, I'm happy to help, though!

#588 8 years ago

Oh...one question: Will you guys have lanyards or just wristbands for this show? I was going to print out my Pinside badge if you have lanyards, but I'm not wearing that if it's wristbands like Allentown. I don't need any help looking like a douchebag.

#622 8 years ago

I'm guessing Heighway Pinball is coming? Just a random shot in the dark. Don't mock me if I'm wrong.

#624 8 years ago

Like just about everybody else on this site, I've got inside information. I know people.

I even know the organizers of this event. So, like, even if I'm not wearing a VIP tag, I want all you people to know I'm still a VIP.

I'm awesome.

#626 8 years ago

I dare you. My fat ass will displace all the water in the lake. And then, hey! No lake. Then what'll you New England pinboys do, hmm?

#629 8 years ago

Off topic post but a free bump...

Just noticed your red heart, LTG. Congrats on that!

#646 8 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

My plane lands at 1:45, 1 1/2 hours to hotel ?
    Me and the mugs will be roaming around a little later. See you there !

I'm coming from Block Island, where I'm being shoehorned into a tiny cottage the size of my tool shed out back. Pintastic is going to look awesome to me no matter what! But I'll be getting there on Friday afternoon, so save me a mug, Lloyd!!!

2 weeks later
    #786 8 years ago
    Quoted from Kineticross:

I'm underaged, so don't expect to see me in the bar anytime soon... I'm going to be playing some pinball games I've never played before, along with attending the JJP and Dennis Nordman seminars.

Don't worry, pal. I know people. I'll get you in.

#789 8 years ago

With only a week to go until Pintastic, I want to personally wish Gabe and Derek all the luck in the world with getting this show off the ground. I know they've spent countless hours and lots of cash to bring us one of the best shows in the country, and judging by what they have in store, they're about to pull it off. Best wishes on a successful weekend, guys, and thanks for everything you've done with this show. I look forward to seeing you there. (And get me a lanyard so I can help you guys out!)

#795 8 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Lloyd I will make sure you have a badge and lanyard lol

You get me a badge and lanyard, and I'm going to be so far up Lloyd's ass he'll be looking for his Prep H. Can you imagine all the s**t I can learn from that guy in two days? After all, he's the one that gave me the confidence that I could fix my own machines when I had a WOZ problem in the very beginning of this pinball journey...now I'm doing full restorations only 18 months later. I owe you a drink, Lloyd! (In an LTG mug, maybe? Pretty please?)

#806 8 years ago

You're gonna have to try harder, Art. You're too nice!

#811 8 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

Driving through Marlboro, MA today and saw this...image.jpg
    Just wish I was still around for the show.
    Good luck, hope it's as awesome as your passion.

Hey, Gabe...did you notice that creepy looking car driving back and forth in front of your house today?

#813 8 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Its only for VIP packsges....TSP packages ....vendors...partners....volunteers.

...and the official show pain in the ass.

#841 8 years ago

I'll be in the RTD room, ready for my beatin'.

#843 8 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

You are just in it for the free soap.

You know us pinball guys. A beating with a bar of soap is the closest we get to an actual shower.

#852 8 years ago
    Quoted from Kineticross:

So I'm going to be wearing two T-shirts at the show:
    On Friday, I'm going to wear my brown *TILT* T-shirt.
    On Saturday, I'm going to wear my gray Stern Pinball T-shirt.
    If you're lucky enough to see me, be sure to talk a bit between games, or even watch me play. I'm a lot taller than you expect.
    Not sure if I'll be vlogging from the convention. I likely won't, but if things turn out for me I will. I'll keep you updated.

Can't wait to meet you and buy you a drink at the bar!

#858 8 years ago
    Quoted from Kineticross:

Sure, as long as it's root beer.

Ahh...I'll get you a Miller Lite. It's the same thing as drinking soda. Or cow piss.

#873 8 years ago

Ghostbusters.

#885 8 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

It's official!
    image.jpg

Just printed my official Pintastic pain in the ass badge. I couldn't be more excited!

#894 8 years ago

I would win third place on purpose just to get that Indy trophy. Sweet.

#920 8 years ago
    Quoted from Kineticross:

So here's some point / objective ideas for each machine in the tourney.
    Space Shuttle:
    Objective 1: Collect a Stop-N-Score value
    Objective 2: Activate 3-ball Multiball
    Blackjack:
    Objective 1: Beat the dealer
    Objective 2: Max out the end of ball bonus
    Algar:
    Objective 1: Complete and reset the Chamber
    Objective 2: Multiply a Chamber value by 2x
    Devil's Dare:
    Objective 1: Activate Multi-Ball
    Objective 2: Complete a center loop shot which has been lit from an inlane
    WWF Royal Rumble:
    Objective 1: Collect a Multiball Jackpot
    Objective 2: Complete Macho Madness
    Medusa:
    Objective 1: Collect an Extra Ball
    Objective 2: Complete 3 banks of targets on the upper playfield
    The Shadow:
    Objective 1: Score a Shadow Multiball Jackpot
    Objective 2: Defeat Khan on the Battlefield
    AC/DC
    Objective 1: Activate any Multiball
    Objective 2: Score a Song Jackpot during any mode
    Iron Man:
    Objective 1: Activate We Got a Bogey
    Objective 2: Score an Iron Monger Multiball Super Jackpot

You forgot one show objective: Have a cigar and a beer with Beelzeboob. Don't tell Mom.

#958 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

Here we go!!image.jpg

If you look in th lower left corner of that picture you can see a hint that Game of Thrones will be the next Stern. Well played, Jared!

#965 8 years ago

Just wondering: why hasn't Gabe or Derek posted here in a while?

#970 8 years ago

So if I hang out at the Kids Korner with Kineticross, would anybody consider that creepy?

#972 8 years ago
    Quoted from Coyote:

Hello no.
    I was thinking that that'd be neat to play in too!

I just wanted to...uh...watch.

#975 8 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

FYI...the rooms do not have fridges or microwaves.
    This is the first hotel I've stayed at where they aren't included. And I usually stay at flea bag hotels.
    There is a $10 per day fee if you want a fridge.
    So much for trying to save a few bucks on food by bringing your own...

Sounds like the Four Seasons. I'm at a place on Block Island that barely has a bed. It's like f**king Alcatraz here and I can't wait to get to Sturbridge tomorrow. Do I need bedbug spray?

#1010 8 years ago

On the boat getting off Alcatraz...uh...Block Island. Be there around noon, so don't sell all the free play machines!

#1013 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

Any pinsiders wanna go get some dinner? Hit me up.

Now you tell me. Having dinner with the wife so I get to stay marries for another week. Great to meet you today!

#1066 8 years ago
    Quoted from Gooch:

Came up from just south of Houston Texas for the show. It's awesome! Got to meet Jared, and Beelzeboob, Oldpinguy and several other Pinsiders. Definitely worth the long trek to get here. The wife and I have enjoyed the area all week on vacation and would do it again next year. Great job with the show Gabe and crew! Looking forward to some awesome guest speakers today, and really enjoyed LTG question/answer session yesterday. And I agree, that barbecue place just down the street from the show is pretty damn good!

Great to meet you, too, buddy! No wonder you look so tan...I had no idea you came all the way from Texas! I'm pasty white because...you know...I live in Jersey. The only tans we get are sprayed on and make us look like Oompa Loompas like the guidos on Jersey Shore. Hope you're having a great time today, and I look forward to seeing you again!

#1067 8 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

WHAT?! you are across the country and a stone's throw away!

That's almost as bad as sitting right in front of somebody but not turning around to meet them. Maybe you were just hyp-mo-tized by your teal shirt...

#1069 8 years ago
    Quoted from Kineticross:

Look who I met
    image.jpg

Hey! That's the kid I had drinks with last night!

#1078 8 years ago
    Quoted from Kineticross:

I'm sorry, I have trouble detecting sarcasm.

Oh...REALLY????

#1102 8 years ago

HOORAY!!!! Gabe's alive!!!

#1117 8 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Last night in New England....sad..but guess what? I had Lobster for dinner!
    Till next year......360 days to go!

I'll miss you already, Art! Back to eating conch fritters, eh?

#1119 8 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Awwwww. I miss Boobs too!
    Wanna know how to have a great show or party?
    Invite Beelze.....a laugh a minute!
    My best to your wife.....maybe you can get her to post here....we need to know Mrs. Beelze!

She'll never post here. She thinks it's for losers. (But she doesn't realize that makes her MRS. Loser! )

And I might be a laugh a minute, but I'm asleep by 11:30. I honestly don't know how you stayed up so late, Art. That's a talent, right there.

#1123 8 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Painkillers, alcohol, and great people, like you...
    I am so glad to be a loser too!

Thumbs up for the solidarity. NOT agreeing you're a loser!

#1131 8 years ago

You don't want to coincide with ReplayFX, either.

#1144 8 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

aaaaah the 27th is my wife's bday and as much fun as the show was........it ain't gonna fly

Welp...there goes the teal shirt for Pintastic 2016. And I had such high hopes for next year's show. Gabe...you'll have to drop the ticket prices now.

#1164 8 years ago

It was the first show that sounded almost close to my game room. I loved that the volumes were so high...I could actually experience the game the way it should be played.

Saturday morning, coming down the hall of the hotel, I was passing the room where the afterparty was and I heard the BONG! of the ACDC bell being hit all the way down the hall. Made me smile.

I'm a guy who likes the volume up so loud I can almost feel it in my balls. Pintastic came close.

#1219 8 years ago

I really think with a Beelzeboob kissing booth, you would've gotten another 1000 attendees. Easy.

Hindsight is 20/20, man...

#1221 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pinterest:

I hear he french kisses. Just sayin...

You would know.

1 month later
    #1251 8 years ago

I'd like to volunteer my services as Official Pintastic Pain In The Ass 2016. You know...since I did such a good job this year and all.

#1255 8 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

What, no kissing booth this coming year?

I even cut my price in half. No takers.

Not even Lloyd.

#1257 8 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

It's not the same with your wife around lol

She likes to watch.

#1262 8 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I can keep beelzeboob busy, and out of trouble!

Yeah...but only for so long. My jaw gets tired, you know.

#1264 8 years ago

Buzzkill.

2 months later
    #1281 8 years ago

This thread makes me miss Derek. Rest in peace, buddy...

#1282 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

This thread makes me miss Derek. Rest in peace, buddy...

UPDATE: There has been some concern amongst the Pinside community that Derek has passed on. That is not the case. He's resting up to deal with some health issues and is doing fine by all accounts. Although, who really knows? I certainly don't BECAUSE THE GUY WON'T RETURN MY CALLS!!!

#1286 8 years ago
    Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Yeah your post really confused me as I spoke to him over Thanksgiving. Thanks for the clarification.

Thanks for rubbing it in.

#1288 8 years ago
    Quoted from nerdygrrl:

You scared me. I thought I missed something.

Nope. It was I who missed something...a return call or text or acknowledgement of my existence. *sigh*

#1290 8 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

He is fine as he got a hold of me on thanksgiving ... hes just taking a break from things....

Holy shit! The guy talks to everybody but me! And I called him months ago and texted asking after his health, etc.

I love Derek...and I can hear the priest's dead mother from The Exorcist in my head: "Dimi...why you do this to me, Dimi?"

#1293 8 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

Oh, it's him....maybe you haven't noticed, but beelzeboob is one gigantic annoying pain in the ass! I would ignore him, but its hard to ignore someone parked out front with binoculars.

Still waiting for your wife to get home...

#1299 8 years ago

Nice video...but not enough Gabe. (But really...can you ever have enough Gabe? )

#1302 8 years ago

You can pre-order a spot. And great news! The kissing booth has been upgraded to a glory hole for 2016. First served, first come, as Mel Brooks would say.

EDIT: Gabe has just reminded me that this is a family show, and as such, I'll also be offering face painting at my booth. Something for everybody!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/you-asked-for-it-you-got-itpinballs-over-new-england?tu=beelzeboob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.