(Topic ID: 100254)

Pintastic New England 2015! Thank You Everyone!!!

By Pinfidel

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,302 posts
  • 125 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by beelzeboob
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“So, who's pumped and in?”

• It's about time and I'll be there. 60 votes
      63%
    • This is great and I hope I can make it. 35 votes
      37%

(95 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_11621.jpg
    tumblr_mmhiwc7hse1s0o92ao1_250.gif
    Panoramic_View_of_Free_Playjpg_1.jpg
    IMG_1043_1.jpg
    IMG_1009_1.jpg
    IMG_1006_1.jpg
    IMG_0995_2.jpg
    IMG_0995_2.jpg
    01eff6d9216547746ffe57f56b1751df0c9628bb56.jpg
    0182fe85774db01fb93c0b913aa01e96bf7f22b442.jpg
    0170f3b0bdd6b715cdf1a1d0c27fa48fdf56a138d0_1.jpg
    0125b77e306f31644c26a84ff174744c26ec69f481.jpg
    01ef2b887c1a5b41de88808d53443678eb68964681.jpg
    image.jpg
    019d4c585869555c24d614f2cb6f492ebeca5cb235.jpg
    019c21321729a7cafa42eeefa036176ac6af10439a.jpg
    There are 1,302 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 27.
    #351 9 years ago

As you may have seen we do not want to be like everyone else. I searched for different types of trophies for all our contests. What would be cool and different? I didn't want some cheap looking plastic trophy. It had to be unique something you would be proud to win and display in your game room. So awesome that James Calcia AKA shacklersrevenge on pinside will be doing all of our trophies. This is a sample of one he has done in the past.sample tournament trophy.jpgsample tournament trophy.jpg

#352 9 years ago

For those who haven't seen our "Kids" page, I just wanted to let everyone know that we are going all out to make this a super fun family event. We want you to bring your significant other and especially the kids!

Last week we hired loads of entertainment for the kids. We'll be having Lee Lee the clown from Just Clowning Around there to put smiles on the faces of all the kids with some tricks and balloon twisting! So, whatever balloon animal the kids would like, Lee Lee will make it for them. Check here out here... http://www.clowningwithleelee.com/

What kid doesn't like to have their face painted? Well, your kids will be able to have whatever they'd like painted on their faces by a professional face painter also from Just Clowning Around.

Who doesn't like magic? Well tell your kids to get ready to be wowed by the tricks and illusions by professional magician Andrew Gordon! he'll be doing 2 magic shows each day as well as walking around doing close up magic for all the kids AND the kids at heart. Check Andrew out here... http://www.andrewgordonmagic.com/

All this entertainment is FREE with your paid admission. That's right, NO extra fees, cost or charges! Like I said, we want to make this super special for the kids. We want them to remember this for the rest of their lives and be looking forward to coming out every year. Honestly, that's how we're going to grow and see our beloved hobby thrive for generations to come.

So please, tell your family, friends, neighbors and co-workers about Pintastic and all the great kids entertainment we're having for them. It's a great way to have a good clean summer day of fun for your little ones for a little price.

We're also working on trying to get a bouncy house and ice cream for the kids as well. So keep checking back for updates. Thanks everyone for all your support. We can't do it without you, so please keep spreading the good word.

#353 9 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Pintastic New England seminar room. This is were the pinball greats will speak and we will listen!

speaking.jpg 9 KB

I like that room.. Not having to look over the heads in front of u.. Looking down with a clear view of the presenter. Cool room

#354 9 years ago
    Quoted from lllvjr:

I like that room.. Not having to look over the heads in front of u.. Looking down with a clear view of the presenter. Cool room

Not only is it stadium seating but also a nice table in front of you to put your stuff. Seats are comfortable as well.

#355 9 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Not only is it stadium seating but also a nice table in front of you to put your stuff. Seats are comfortable as well.

Agreed. It's nice to be able to sit normally at a table and take notes or video or pics.

#356 9 years ago

Pintastic is at Modern Pinball in NYC!

modern4.jpgmodern4.jpg modern3.jpgmodern3.jpg modern2.jpgmodern2.jpg
    #357 9 years ago

This is awesome and really nice of Steve and the great guys at Modern Pinball to help promote the show. Thank you for the support Steve!

We know that many of you have been spreading the word too and we sincerely thank all of you. We have only gotten positive responses from all the businesses and people we have talked to, so we're really hoping for a turn out that will blow away all our sponsors and vendors at the show!So thank you again everyone for all you're doing to help out Pintastic and spread the good word.

As a special Thank You, every person who has helped out by getting posters hung up in businesses and handing out our postcards, will be getting our exclusive 2015 Pintastic New England pin. This is not for sale and will only be given out to those who've helped out with the show or those who are VIP's. Yes, VIP's.

Leon from Free Play Florida gave us the idea to do this. He said it's always a big hit at his show and he recommended we do it as well. So, we've created a new Pintastic General store page that includes an exclusive VIP ticket package. That ticket package will also include 1 hour early entrance into the show. So the VIP's will be able to get in and check out the best stuff first.

The page will be up and running soon, so check it out.

Thanks again everyone!

#358 9 years ago

*Just a reminder for anyone in the area who may be interested, today is the Entertainment Auction Company of New England's (EAC) Arcade, Pinball and Game auction in North Haven CT. Auctions are always fun to check out, especially on a freezing cold day when there's nothing else to do.

*I'll be down there for a little bit to hang up some Pintastic posters and put out some info postcards for those that would like some.

*Here's a link to the EAC Auction site... http://www.eacbids.com/

*Here's is the machine line-up that's up for auction today. The auction starts at 12pm with a 10-12 preview time so you can inspect and try before you bid... http://www.liveauctioneers.com/catalog/68176_never-ending-winter-arcade-and-pinball-auction/

*These guys also own and operate the Monster Mobile Arcade which is a 40' traveling arcade trailer that is an awesome addition to a party or event. They'll be set up outside at Pintastic for all the kids to see, play and enjoy! And other than their photo-booth and candy crane machines, everything is free for the kids to play! Check this awesome beast out here... http://www.monstermobilearcade.com/

1 week later
    #359 9 years ago

Hello everyone we are 4 months from show time. Lots of very cool things are happening and we will start making announcements very soon. We have been working on a ton of stuff. The show is really shaping up to be a huge event. I am so excited for everything and want to share it with everyone. Very soon I promise!

#360 9 years ago

We are very happy to be partnering with BOTTOMLESS PIT OF TREASURE to not only vend at the show but........Set up and run a RETRO VIDEO GAMING LOUNGE at Pintastic New England!
    This lounge area will have 6 different gaming console systems set up with comfortable seating to hang out and have fun!
    Also a SUPER SMASH BROS MELEE tournament will be run on both days for cash, prizes, and trophies!
    Check them out at www.bottomlesspitoftreasure.com/

BPT.jpgBPT.jpg
    bpt2.jpgbpt2.jpg

1 week later
    #361 9 years ago

Hello Everyone! I have some very exciting event news that I'd like to share with all of you. = )

It gives me great pleasure to let you all know that Polar Beverages wants to have a big part in supporting us and making Pintastic New England an awesome community & family event! So we'd like to formally announce to everyone that Polar Beverages is now the "official" water & soft drink sponsor of Pintastic New England!

Polar Beverages is the largest independently owned soft drink company in the USA! They've been making bubbles since 1882 and they can't wait to see everyone at the event! They'll be giving out free samples of some of their new soda flavors as well as some old favorites for everyone to try! Please be sure to stop by their booth and try some of their delicious & exciting sodas. YUM!!!

We at Pintastic would like to personally express our sincerest thanks to the great folks and family at Polar Beverages for all their help, support and excitement! We're proud to have you take part of and share in Pintastic New England with us and we look forward to seeing you at the show!

*Remember, there is no show without our great Partners, so don't forget to say a HUGE Thank You to the Polar Beverage folks for making Pintastic a reality.

For a history of the Polar Beverages company and to see all the great flavors they proudly make and serve, simply visit them here... http://www.polarbev.com

Thank You Polar Beverages!!!

#362 9 years ago

If Polar will be there, I'll have an Orange Dry on ice.

#363 9 years ago
    Quoted from mulder2010:

If Polar will be there, I'll have an Orange Dry on ice.

Yeah they have some awesome flavors. You have to check out all the varieties of drinks they have. From A&W Root Beer (My personal Fav) to Nantucket Nectars and even Snapple! They make tons of different drinks.

Check them out and read their history page. Pretty impressive for a family owned and operated business. We are beyond proud to have them take part in making Pintastic a reality for New England.

Edit: I thought I'd link in the Polar Beverage history for you all to click and check out. Cool read and AMAZING family and company.
    http://www.polarbev.com/ABOUT/History/tabid/120/Default.aspx

#364 9 years ago

Well, I just wanted to let everyone know that the first game to ever be registered in the history of Pintastic New England is...a 1976 Ship Ahoy! That's the Spirit!

#365 9 years ago

So have you confirmed what tables are going to be in the Silver Ball Rumble? I'm considering entering.

#366 9 years ago
    Quoted from Kineticross:

So have you confirmed what tables are going to be in the Silver Ball Rumble? I'm considering entering.

Details about the Pintastic Silver Ball Rumble will be announced some time next week! The list of game is still being figured out. A good portion of the games for the tournament will be supplied buy the Sanctum. We will be putting a few of our personal games in the tournament also.

New games will be supplied by both Trent and automated. Jack will also be putting in a few games. Were hoping for a WOZ and Hobbit in the tournament. Time will tell.

#367 9 years ago

Good to see they offer a few selections with real cane sugar and not all with that cheap GMO High Fructose garbage. It's creeping into everything these days. No wonder diabetes is reaching epidemic /out of control status these days.

Real Cane Sugar offerings by Polar here (Hope they bring some of these):

http://www.polarbev.com/PRODUCTS/PolarClassics/tabid/219/Default.aspx

Quoted from Pinfidel:

Hello Everyone! I have some very exciting event news that I'd like to share with all of you. = )
    It gives me great pleasure to let you all know that Polar Beverages wants to have a big part in supporting us and making Pintastic New England an awesome community & family event! So we'd like to formally announce to everyone that Polar Beverages is now the "official" water & soft drink sponsor of Pintastic New England!
    Polar Beverages is the largest independently owned soft drink company in the USA! They've been

making bubbles since 1882 and they can't wait to see everyone at the event! They'll be giving out free samples of some of their new soda flavors as well as some old favorites for everyone to try! Please be sure to stop by their booth and try some of their delicious & exciting sodas. YUM!!!
    We at Pintastic would like to personally express our sincerest thanks to the great folks and family at Polar Beverages for all their help, support and excitement! We're proud to have you take part of and share in Pintastic New England with us and we look forward to seeing you at the show!
    *Remember, there is no show without our great Partners, so don't forget to say a HUGE Thank You to the Polar Beverage folks for making Pintastic a reality.
    For a history of the Polar Beverages company and to see all the great flavors they proudly make and serve, simply visit them here... http://www.polarbev.com
    Thank You Polar Beverages!!!

#368 9 years ago
    Quoted from DRDAVE:

Good to see they offer a few selections with real cane sugar and not all with that cheap GMO High Fructose garbage. It's creeping into everything these days. No wonder diabetes is reaching epidemic /out of control status these days.
    Real Cane Sugar offerings by Polar here (Hope they bring some of these):
    http://www.polarbev.com/PRODUCTS/PolarClassics/tabid/219/Default.aspx

Hey Dr. D! Yes it's true, all this corn syrup crap, chemicals and artificial stuff is really a killer. Every time I see "Made with REAL Cane Sugar" in the ingredients list, I buy it. Has such a great taste too.

Thanks for that link brothah.

#369 9 years ago

It gives me great pleasure to announce another dual threat company supporting your show New England! Dual threat meaning that they are a sponsor AND vendor at Pintastic.

Diamond Wireless is a licensed Verizon reseller. They were so excited about this opportunity and they are behind us 100%! We're proud to have them on board with us and we know you will be too.

Everyone knows Verizon. They're a global brand who does a lot for charity and community. They want to be a part of making this a successful community event and great pinball show for New England and beyond!

Additionally, they're going to be coming up with some exclusive Pintastic specials that can only be had at the event. So if your remotely thinking about getting a cell phone or changing companies or just need some phone gear, Pintastic is the place to do it and Diamond Wireless has you covered!

Our sincerest thanks goes out to all the great folks at Diamond Wireless and Verizon for helping support the show and make it a reality.

To all those who'll be at Pintastic, please be sure to show your thanks by saying hi to them in their booth and remember to support those who are supporting you.

#371 9 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

Looking good.

Thanks bro. A lot of work but it's going great!

#372 9 years ago

I'm going to Pintastic.

They want me to do a seminar or something. And I'll be around the JJP Hobbit/WOZ and PPS/CGC MMR's.

This is going to be a great show and I don't want to miss it.

I will have LTG : ) Mugs. Sorry no cheese pump. On a recent trip to TPF, coming back I discovered I shouldn't have brought that set of steel leg protectors with. While I partied with the TSA guys, I did ask about getting through with a cheese pump and cheese. Those guys have no sense of humor and suggested it was better if I didn't do it or they ever see me again.

I am really looking forward to this show. Especially to meet all the nice people there. This is going to be great !

LTG : )™
    Disclaimer - not an April Fool's joke. I will be there.

#373 9 years ago

This is AWESOME news! We're so happy you can make it and proud to have you being a major contributor to the show Lloyd.

Everyone knows and respects you my friend. You've helped a lot of people out in New England with your great pinball tips and repair advice. Everyone will really be looking forward to getting to meet you face to face, shake your hand and say thank you to you in person. Count me FIRST in that group.

See you July!

#374 9 years ago

Yeah buddy!

Can't wait to see my man LTG

#375 9 years ago

Wow after 12 years of helpful advice from LTG, I FINALLY get to meet THE MAN!

Such awesome news!

#376 9 years ago

Yeah, they don't come any better than Lloyd. He's done more to help people in this hobby than anyone could ever hope to know. He's a class act and one of pinball's greatest asset's. Can't wait!

#377 9 years ago

Count me in for PINTASTIC! I will be there, all the way from Dallas Texas. Big things planned!!!!!!

#378 9 years ago

Great news indeed my friend. Thanks so much for helping out. We appreciate you brothah and can't wait to meet up in July!

#379 9 years ago

No cheese pump, no Beelzeboob.

#380 9 years ago

I can't wait for this Pintastic. Thanks for all your hard work!Send me a few of you flyers i will post them around my area of Connecticut.

#381 9 years ago

Very exciting times for New England. Things are starting to fall into place. All our hard work over the last 6 months will all be worth it!

#382 9 years ago

So any news about the Silver Ball Rumble or Pingolf tables? I may be participating in the latter, may not be there Friday

#383 9 years ago
    Quoted from Kineticross:

So any news about the Silver Ball Rumble or Pingolf tables? I may be participating in the latter, may not be there Friday

We are still over 3 months out. There will be a bunch of games that the sanctum guys will be bringing. Also newer titles supplied by me....Derek.....automated....Trent....jjp. It will be awesome. .

#384 9 years ago

Ive never been to New England. Please tell me there is somewhere to get Lobster or clam chowder or whatever it is that I am supposed to eat up there, lol...

#385 9 years ago

One of the best clam chowders can be found at Legal Seafoods. There's even one at the airport if you're flying in.

#386 9 years ago
    Quoted from Daniml:

One of the best clam chowders can be found at Legal Seafoods. There's even one at the airport if you're flying in.

Alright! I will put it on my list!!

#387 9 years ago

The PINTASTIC GENERAL STORE is live! Get your VIP package and SILVER BALL RUMBLE" TOURNAMENT SUPER PASS"
    www.pintasticnewengland.com/general-store-2.html

#388 9 years ago

I'm going, along with some guys from my area. I mentioned it also to the CPR guys, but they rarely go to shows. At TPF I briefly got a word in with Jack, while drinking a lot of a bottle of port given to him. That was a rare early night for me! Since then I have mentioned to Jack, that I would have my Hobbit pin for free play in my space if it's ready to go. It should be there for free play! Don't know if there is any interest in me giving a seminar on playfield & back glass production.

greatpinball.com

Just got off the phone with Gabe, didn't realise he was one of Jack's porter drinkers that I gave a stiff refill to. Nice!

#389 9 years ago

Hey guys, yes, you can order your Tournament Super Pass Tickets and VIP ticket packages in the General Store. You'll also see our T-shirts that are still a work in progress, but looking pretty damn sweet if I do say so myself. Thanks to James Donessoni from JDS Graphics (http://www.jsdgraphics.com/) for all his hard work!

#390 9 years ago

Will Gabe and Lloyd be running a kissing booth? And will that cost extra?

#391 9 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Will Gabe and Lloyd be running a kissing booth? And will that cost extra?

No but were thinking of having a dunk tank set up in the out door flee market for charity.

You will be the first one up!

#392 9 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

No but were thinking of having a dunk tank set up in the out door flee market for charity.
    You will be the first one up!

Dude...do you have any idea how much money you'd make off of that? You'd make more for a "Punch Beelzeboob" booth, though.

#393 9 years ago

When we set up the Pintastic new England business, we needed to find a bank. After much research, we decide on going with a credit union.

Credit unions are awesome because of the lower loan rates and the people who are members get to vote on how the credit union is run as opposed to a bank with some big-wig and a board looking out for "their" best interests.

Well, after much research, we chose Webster First Federal Credit Union. For us, they were by far and away the BEST choice we could've made. They have multiple branches, everyone is super friendly and they know most of their customers by name!

We went in to ask them if they would be interested in sponsoring our great community and New England event. A meeting was set up and I went in and told them all about the show and how great and excited all of you are about coming.

Well, they jumped right in and want to be the official sponsor of the Restoration Throwdown Contest! They're going to also promote the show to the surrounding towns and schools and help to ramp up the excitement!

So it truly gives me great pleasure to announce that Webster First Federal Credit Union is an official Pintastic Partner! And if anyone in the MA. area is fed up with your current bank or credit union, please check them out. You'll see the difference right off the bat with the workers and the happy customers.

They will also be vending at the show, so please be sure to go up to them in their booth and thank them for coming out, supporting the show and being part of Pintastic New England. We couldn't do this with out the great help of our sponsors. So please remember to support those who are supporting you.

#394 9 years ago

We were asked a question regarding the T-shirts in the General Store. Yes, 3X sized shirts and up are available, Gabe just needs to find out if there is an upcharge for the larger sizes. I HATE when companies do that, but it's standard procedure now-a-days. I have paying it on my 2X shirts in stores, so we just have to check and make sure. We'll update the website ASAP. Thanks guys!

#395 9 years ago

Its not a great show till you have some kick ass tournaments and contests! We are privileged enough to have the great guys at the Sanctum www.tothesanctum.com/ running our tournaments at PINTASTIC! All the tournament info is now live on the web site with over $7,000 in cash, prizes, and custom trophies up for grabs!

www.pintasticnewengland.com/tournements.html

#396 9 years ago

I've decided that I'm not coming unless I can get Gabe, Lloyd, AND Derek to do a kissing booth. I like Derek. He has a sexy accent.

EDIT: OR...if I can play with Lloyd's cheese pump. Which sounds really wrong.

#397 9 years ago

Beelze likes the way I say...Pahk Thah Cah in Hahvahd Yahd. LOL

Gabe has to wear lipstick in his kissing booth.

#398 9 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

OR...if I can play with Lloyd's cheese pump. Which sounds really wrong.

Ain't wrong. If you still respect me in the morning.

LTG : )

#399 9 years ago

This is how I read this at first.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

I've decided that I'm not coming unless I can get Gabe, Lloyd, AND Derek to do a kissing booth. I like Derek. He has a sexy scent.

Calling the optometrist next.

#400 9 years ago

Due to a scheduling conflict I will not be able to attend the show (crap). Are the hotel rooms all booked up? I do have a two-night reservation (king bed) that I will be releasing; if someone would like to see if we can get the hotel to transfer that reservation please PM me.

Tony

There are 1,302 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 27.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/you-asked-for-it-you-got-itpinballs-over-new-england/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.