(Topic ID: 100254)

Pintastic New England 2015! Thank You Everyone!!!

By Pinfidel

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,302 posts
  • 125 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by beelzeboob
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“So, who's pumped and in?”

• It's about time and I'll be there. 60 votes
      63%
    • This is great and I hope I can make it. 35 votes
      37%

(95 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_11621.jpg
    tumblr_mmhiwc7hse1s0o92ao1_250.gif
    Panoramic_View_of_Free_Playjpg_1.jpg
    IMG_1043_1.jpg
    IMG_1009_1.jpg
    IMG_1006_1.jpg
    IMG_0995_2.jpg
    IMG_0995_2.jpg
    01eff6d9216547746ffe57f56b1751df0c9628bb56.jpg
    0182fe85774db01fb93c0b913aa01e96bf7f22b442.jpg
    0170f3b0bdd6b715cdf1a1d0c27fa48fdf56a138d0_1.jpg
    0125b77e306f31644c26a84ff174744c26ec69f481.jpg
    01ef2b887c1a5b41de88808d53443678eb68964681.jpg
    image.jpg
    019d4c585869555c24d614f2cb6f492ebeca5cb235.jpg
    019c21321729a7cafa42eeefa036176ac6af10439a.jpg
    There are 1,302 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 27.
    #1001 8 years ago

DSC_9807.jpgDSC_9807.jpg

DSC_9809.jpgDSC_9809.jpg

DSC_9808.jpgDSC_9808.jpg

DSC_9810.jpgDSC_9810.jpg

DSC_9812.jpgDSC_9812.jpg

DSC_9811.jpgDSC_9811.jpg

DSC_9814.jpgDSC_9814.jpg

DSC_9813.jpgDSC_9813.jpg

#1002 8 years ago

DSC_9815.jpgDSC_9815.jpg

DSC_9816.jpgDSC_9816.jpg

DSC_9818.jpgDSC_9818.jpg

DSC_9819.jpgDSC_9819.jpg

DSC_9820.jpgDSC_9820.jpg

DSC_9821.jpgDSC_9821.jpg

DSC_9822.jpgDSC_9822.jpg

#1003 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

Can I just say that I am more than a little terrified of this hotel... lol...
    DSC_9793.JPG

Yeah, this place is pretty huge

#1004 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

I just wanted to...uh...watch.

Now THAT was creepy - my cat sticks her tongue out at your dog!

#1005 8 years ago

Well? Told you I couldn't sleep.

I'll be at the show today around 1 to 2-ish, then I'll leave for the day at 8.

#1006 8 years ago

Played a bunch of games on hobbit, kiss and even full throttle last night. Looks like today will be a good time I was waiting for kids on tricycles to come down this creepy hallway!

#1007 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

27 games in one truck......

image.jpg

WOW!! Way to support a new show in its first opening

#1009 8 years ago

It's now open!!!

#1010 8 years ago

On the boat getting off Alcatraz...uh...Block Island. Be there around noon, so don't sell all the free play machines!

#1011 8 years ago

Any pinsiders wanna go get some dinner? Hit me up.

#1012 8 years ago

What the hell is going on there? Details...

#1013 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

Any pinsiders wanna go get some dinner? Hit me up.

Now you tell me. Having dinner with the wife so I get to stay marries for another week. Great to meet you today!

#1014 8 years ago

Anything sold and being hauled off from the Free Play area yet?

#1015 8 years ago

Good show so far.

Who else is bummed about the Stern booth going from free play to not free play? My only chance to play MMR.

#1016 8 years ago
    Quoted from mrgregb123:

Good show so far.
    Who else is bummed about the Stern booth going from free play to not free play? My only chance to play MMR.

It wasn't an official stern booth, it was Automated Services right?

#1017 8 years ago

Jared, I'm sorry I couldn't meet you today I'm attending tomorrow, though, so I'd really like to meet you. I'm going to wear a brown T-shirt that says *TILT* on it.

#1018 8 years ago

Bunch of games sold from the floor....
    Bargains for pinheads, and full prices for some public buys.

Good deals....nice flip flop in outside
    Flea market....$300.
    Large Yoda, $75, Stunning AFM $6200,
    F14 , $1500. Slot machines, shock games,jukes outside...

Show is over the top, with a great atmosphere.
    Tons of kids, clowns, rides, magicians.

Nice to watch so many kids playing.

Certainly wonderful to meet so many pinsiders.....even Beelze.....

#1019 8 years ago

so tired drove 7 hours no sleep and been fixing so many pins and if I cld find the owners I cld fix many many more . All worth it tho now time to kick back with friends and play some pins (probably fix also ) and eat a real meal . After party at pintastic .

#1020 8 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

so tired drove 7 hours no sleep and been fixing so many pins and if I cld find the owners I cld fix many many more . All worth it tho now time to kick back with friends and play some pins (probably fix also ) and eat a real meal . After party at pintastic .

hopefully somebody fixed the rocky - when I left the middle post wasn't kicking ball out - thanks ed

#1021 8 years ago

Also awesome show so far

#1022 8 years ago
    Quoted from edcianci:

hopefully somebody fixed the rocky - when I left the middle post wasn't kicking ball out - thanks ed

Will try work on it tonight

#1023 8 years ago

Had a great time at Pintastic today. Lots of great games in the freeplay area. Got to meet the vendors and bought some supplies. Wish I could go tomorrow but I think next year the family will stay at the hotel and we'll do all the days.

#1024 8 years ago

Found a great BBQ place about 1/2 mile from the hotel

http://btsmokehouse.com/

Pulled pork sandwich was awesome.

If you pull out of the Hotel take a right and it's not too far up on the right.

Not the cheapest BBQ place but what I had was very good.

#1025 8 years ago

Wonderful show! I've enjoyed it quite a bit more than Allentown, in all honestly. Not as many vendors, of course, but almost everything else is better. Well, there is no farmer's market, but there are several restaurants nearby. Gabe and Derek have done an outstanding job (and Jim and his crew with the tournament!).

#1026 8 years ago

Long time lurker, first time poster. Being a local guy from RI (I had the navy blue Talking Heads shirt on), this is the first pinball show I've been to, so here's a layman's perspective.

First of all, a standing ovation is in order for everybody who made this show possible. To Gabe, the staff and volunteers, those who brought a game, vendors, the speakers and everyone else involved; a heartfelt thank you. It's amazing to see everybody's hard work come together to make a spectacular show. The idea of people hauling these big games from across New England just for the sake of the hobby is incredible. From the moment I entered, it was clear that there was a strong, communal respect for pinball and it was quite an experience to observe.

The game selection was great and there were many more EM games than I expected. There's very few places to play EM pinball in New England, so it was a huge treat. There was a great buzz in the air and everybody was courteous and seemed to be having a great time; kids and adults alike. There was plenty of staff around to patrol the games and take care of any issues if necessary. Most of the issues involved games with no credits, so it was nice to see some games with credit buttons wired in. For most of the day (I was there open 'till close), the hall was pretty active but not so crowded where every game had a line. Most of the action was in the first row of games closest to the hall entrance, and the last row with mostly EMs didn't get as much love.

The exhibit hall was spacious and nicely laid out and it was a treat to play Full Throttle and Lexy Lightspeed. Full Throttle had good flow to it, made nice use of the LCD without being distracting to the gameplay and played very snappy and fast. Lots to do.

Lexy Lightspeed was better than I originally expected it to be, mostly because of the interactive LCD playfield. Each of the mode mini-games was very well themed and immersive,with unique goals and varied strategies. The man running the booth was very helpful in explaining the modes and told me it was possible to achieve an 8-Ball (!) multiball. Whoa Nellie was underwhelming for me. Didn't play any better than an old EM and wouldn't be worth the money to me. Hobbit played well and has come a long way since Expo '14. There was a line for this one and the general consensus was that it was pretty good. The playfield was pretty spacious but there was enough variety to keep it interesting for the 2 balls I got to play.

VPCabs is an interesting concept, but is limited by the quality of the simulation which varies from table to table. If Pinball Arcade fully supports a cabinet mode, a VPCab would be a great investment but some of the lackluster Visual Pinball tables I played just didn't cut it. On the other hand, some tables were very well done with realistic physics. At points, I was nudging the table around as if it were real.

I was a little disappointed that more vendors didn't take advantage of the outdoor fleamarket. From what I saw there were only two or three vendors. They were in the same area as the Monster Mobile Arcade and Kiddie Corner which were a nice touch but didn't seem to get much traffic from what I saw. Maybe with some better signage there would have been more activity. There were PA announcements which spelled out where they were which helped out a lot.

I was also confused by the Restoration Throwdown room. Inside the room there were only two machines, with no signage, descriptions or pictures of what the machines were like pre-restoration, who restored them, or any immediate way to vote for a winner. It would have been nice to see what was done to the games. Maybe there will be more entries tomorrow. Eric's PinBot was gorgeous and got action all day.

Seminars were great, and the live-streaming and asking Pinside posters questions was a great way to make those who couldn't attend take part in the discussion. The logistics to pull this off must have taken a lot of work. Kudos to you guys!

Overall, it was a fantastic show. Gabe and crew obviously did their homework for this one and it showed. If you're thinking about going tomorrow; do it. There's no way you can walk away from this event disappointed. Thanks again to everyone involved and here's to a Pintastic New England 2016!

-Doug

#1027 8 years ago

Wtf...There was an outside flea market?? Great signage. .... Well, pissed I missed that, was only there from 10:30am to close (again, maybe a sign or two would help).. Anyway.....had cash with me, but nothing jumped out. Great show, good setup. Wish I did not love Big Bang Bar as much as I did, god I want one! Seemed like a lot of games were down, a few were repaired, others just sat...but all in all great show guys! Teddy G's Pub up the street was awesome as well!

#1028 8 years ago

Yeah, I noticed a lot of machines down at times, but was impressed most were back up and running when I made another round.

Biggest take aways I had were as much as I don't like the band, I really want a Metalica now. I really, really want to put a ColorDMD in my RoadShow, and really impressed with Lexy Lightspeed. I found the flipper design pretty ingenious.

#1029 8 years ago
    Quoted from purplemunkydishw:

Biggest take aways I had were as much as I don't like the band, I really want a Metalica now.

You won't regret it, it's one of Stern's best games, period, IMHO.

#1030 8 years ago

I dropped games off early this morning for people to play - big hurt, demo man, rocky, a 60 in 1, cue ball wizard, and a few cocktail games - rocky held up between 75-100 games and then the center thing stopped kicking the ball out - somebody I knew had a great idea and put a rubber to keep the ball from going there - anyway the bad is I wanted people to be able too see what a great game rocky is - but if you can't hear it telling you the rounds it's hard to appreciate.

it will be there all day on Saturday - demoman has held up great - then again it was shopped by steve (balboa rules) - sadly steve had quadruple heart surgery and was going to go Saturday with his family - but when I called him tonight to see what price he wanted me to put on the lethal weapon - it's right near my rocky I found out he is back in the hospital. prayers to him.

he wants to sell the LW because I am giving him back his ultimate game - the mint rocky I have (not the one at the show). I am going to guess he wants 1k for it - Derek was suppose to put a for sale sign on it - so he would know - it might even be sold already - Derek if you read this can you put a sign on it for him if it's not sold. I went back around 10 tonight to do it for him - and when I called I got the bad news

cue ball wizard - holding up well - 1000 for any pinsider - it's the one next to rocky

demoman - 1500 for pinsiders - it's near rocky also - shopped by steve

big hurt - it was off - we put it back on at 10 and it seemed fine - so hopefully it's fine - 1700 for pinsiders - it has a nos clear coated playfield

great job on the show - nice set up - glad I was able to bring some games to help

if anybody needs a game hauled back to RI I have my 20 foot enclosed trailer there in the parking lot - just call me 401-451-4551 - no charge unless I don't like you. if you are in mass I can store it for you in the trailer and bring it to RI until you can get it.

I will be going back Saturday night to grab the games and the trailer

again great job guys - the only thing that bummed me out was automated changing from free play to charging - it really was a bummer.

thanks to Alan Davidson for bringing his defender and getting to play that for the first time - even though I have owned 4 of them through the years - those of you who don't know Alan he is can fix anything - he is doing the board work where the defender is - I am lucky that he lives 15 minutes away.

thanks ed

#1031 8 years ago
    Quoted from purplemunkydishw:

Yeah, I noticed a lot of machines down at times, but was impressed most were back up and running when I made another round.
    Biggest take aways I had were as much as I don't like the band, I really want a Metalica now. I really, really want to put a ColorDMD in my roadshow, and really impressed with Lexy Lightspeed. I found the flipper design pretty ingenious.

Thax trying to get them fixed best we can but its hard when u cant find the owner .

#1032 8 years ago
    Quoted from edcianci:

I dropped games off early this morning for people to play - Big Hurt, demo man, rocky, a 60 in 1, Cue Ball Wizard, and a few cocktail games - rocky held up between 75-100 games and then the center thing stopped kicking the ball out - somebody I knew had a great idea and put a rubber to keep the ball from going there - anyway the bad is I wanted people to be able too see what a great game rocky is - but if you can't hear it telling you the rounds it's hard to appreciate.
    it will be there all day on Saturday - demoman has held up great - then again it was shopped by steve (balboa rules) - sadly steve had quadruple heart surgery and was going to go Saturday with his family - but when I called him tonight to see what price he wanted me to put on the Lethal Weapon - it's right near my rocky I found out he is back in the hospital. prayers to him.
    he wants to sell the LW because I am giving him back his ultimate game - the mint rocky I have (not the one at the show). I am going to guess he wants 1k for it - Derek was suppose to put a for sale sign on it - so he would know - it might even be sold already - Derek if you read this can you put a sign on it for him if it's not sold. I went back around 10 tonight to do it for him - and when I called I got the bad news
    Cue Ball Wizard - holding up well - 1000 for any pinsider - it's the one next to rocky
    demoman - 1500 for pinsiders - it's near rocky also - shopped by steve
    Big Hurt - it was off - we put it back on at 10 and it seemed fine - so hopefully it's fine - 1700 for pinsiders - it has a nos clear coated playfield
    great job on the show - nice set up - glad I was able to bring some games to help
    if anybody needs a game hauled back to RI I have my 20 foot enclosed trailer there in the parking lot - just call me 401-451-4551 - no charge unless I don't like you. if you are in mass I can store it for you in the trailer and bring it to RI until you can get it.
    I will be going back Saturday night to grab the games and the trailer
    again great job guys - the only thing that bummed me out was automated changing from free play to charging - it really was a bummer.
    thanks to Alan Davidson for bringing his defender and getting to play that for the first time - even though I have owned 4 of them through the years - those of you who don't know Alan he is can fix anything - he is doing the board work where the defender is - I am lucky that he lives 15 minutes away.
    thanks ed

Thats no good I was really hoping to meet and hang out with Steve a bit, but I hope he has a great quick recovery. We will get the info on lw3 for you .

#1033 8 years ago

Going to try to finally sleep after 2 days lol but Dereks south park niw has color dmd and gabes scared stiff sling shot is now fixed thax to late night work , but im sure ill be trying to fix many more things tomorrow on the free play pins. If any one has a pin there that needs attention ask for eric or darin plus theres a few others around .

#1034 8 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

PINTASTIC MANUFACTURER/SPEAKER ANNOUNCEMENT
    Andrew will have top billing on Saturday early evening in the seminar room. We are giving him as much time as he wants to talk about everything Heighway pinball!
    Andrew will also be showing the brand new back glass for the much anticipated Aliens pinball!

I am most eager to see if the Alien SE back glass makes it to the show for the UNVEILING on Saturday and to hear everything Andrew speaks about. Not meaning to take away from the Full Throttle showing which appears to be going really great, I'm just simply an Aliens fan.

Exciting times!

Edit: The Alien back glass reveal didn't happen.

#1035 8 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

Going to try to finally sleep after 2 days lol but Dereks South Park niw has color dmd and gabes Scared Stiff sling shot is now fixed thax to late night work , but im sure ill be trying to fix many more things tomorrow on the free play pins. If any one has a pin there that needs attention ask for eric or darin plus theres a few others around .

I dont own them, but Jurassic Park and Star Wars weren't working yesterday at all. Plus, I activated 13-Ball Play on Apollo 13 and the flippers wouldn't flip after the 8 balls came out of the eject lane.

#1036 8 years ago

I'm having a great time,especially considering this is my first show of this type I've ever attended. I've met many nice people,and gotten to play some tables that I never would have otherwise. I'm going to have a lot of stuff for my show for sure. Highlights of my week so far include: (in no particular order)

Getting to meet and briefly talk with Roger Sharpe (really hoping I'm able to get an interview with him today)

Andrew Heighway & Full Throttle - what an absolute delight! Andrew was awesome during his interview with me (and we later talked about our love for the Alien films (well,the first two anyways) - and I really liked Full Throttle too. The screen under the playfield works - and I hope his company has nothing but success.

Getting to talk with some of the featured speakers - like Hugh & David. Looking forward to catching David's talk later today.

Jay Poux,who's over from France filming a pinball documentary. You can tell from talking to him just how much he loves pinball. Looking forward to seeing his finished work.

Dan & Tess from Project Pinball. What an excellent project that is! You can feel the love that they have for that endeavor - and I hope it's supported for many years to come.

Getting to meet & play a few games with Capt. B'Zarre from the TPAF (pinball arcade fan forums) I love TPA for what it is. It'll never replace real pinball - but it's still a blast to play! We played some games of which he usually wiped the floor with me If he sticks with it,could see him become a good ranked pinball player.

Of course,getting to play some awesome machines,many of which I've never seen before in person. Highlights so far:

Central Park (since I want to play the real counterpart of every Pinball Arcade table,so hoping Flight 2000 is working later)
    Full Throttle
    The Shadow (one of my all time favorites)
    Lorenzo's TAF Gold edition...never ever thought I ever see one,much less play one!

I honestly didn't get to play as much pinball as I would have liked. But I'm looking forward to more time on the JJP tables,that gorgeous looking CFTBL table in the free play area,the P3 table,and Big Bang Bar,to name a few.

Have a bunch of more footage to get later,including more of the vendors & speakers (Jersey Jack being a priority)and just having another fun day!

Two last things I'd like to say before I finish:

I hope Steve has a quick recovery. I was the one who picked up the lock bar for LW3 from his house on Thursday. We ended up talking for close to an hour about our love of pinball. I got to see his collection (his Demolition Man is the best looking one I've ever seen) and I'm really sorry I won't get to see him today. Get well soon,Steve.

Lastly,and most certainly not least - a heartfelt thanks to Gabe,Derek & Art for putting together Pintastic. When I first heard that we here in New England were going to have a show like this - I knew that I wanted to do my part in promoting it. Gabe was very enthusiastic about it - and I got to have lots of pinball on my show for the better part of the year. I met Derek & Art for the first time here - and both were very appreciative of my work in supporting the show. Thanks guys,from behalf of everyone at RISFC & Sci-Fi Journal!

Time to get back to it. If you are at Pintastic and want to say hello,just look for me. I'll have a press badge on,and my name is Calvin. Thanks for reading.

#1037 8 years ago

A shot of the after party20150710223422975.jpg20150710223422975.jpg

A few familiar faces playing wnbjm

2015-07-10_06.12.13.jpg.jpg2015-07-10_06.12.13.jpg.jpg

#1038 8 years ago
    Quoted from Kineticross:

I dont own them, but Jurassic Park and Star Wars weren't working yesterday at all. Plus, I activated 13-Ball Play on Apollo 13 and the flippers wouldn't flip after the 8 balls came out of the eject lane.

For some reason, at every show I've been to, any star wars pin always croaks early on the first day. I'm not sure if it's the same pin every time, or if it has a know flaw, or if it just gets loved to death. But if you ever want to play a star wars pin, do so within the first hour of a show.

#1039 8 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

For some reason, at every show I've been to, any Star Wars pin always croaks early on the first day. I'm not sure if it's the same pin every time, or if it has a know flaw, or if it just gets loved to death. But if you ever want to play a Star Wars pin, do so within the first hour of a show.

Were you at Allentown? My SWE1 ran from the opening curtain call to the closing without issue. I had it in my booth to highlight my P2K sync combiner that preps the CGA video signal for VGA up-conversion, but it saw pretty much non-stop play during the show.

Oh, the vendor next to me at SFGE had a SW Data East that played well and worked throughout the show. Like my machine at Allentown, theirs got non-stop play for three days.

-Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for Pin2K H+V sync combiner

#1040 8 years ago

My first pin show and...my first experience (since the 70s??) playing EM. My first woodrail play. So cool! Just don't have any real vintage in my area at all and I haven't made it out to Silverball or Vegas yet. Been holding back buying one (or two...or three...or four!) until I could play some. So yesterday I learned that I really like 70s EMs and really don't like 60s, that is for owning. On free play - oh sure, all day, every day

Last year I almost bought a nice Ice Show. Really pretty but game I'd never played. And it was a four hour drive each way. That would have been a mistake. Played it hard yesterday, tried and tried and tried to like it, just can't. It's so much about luck, bagatelle style, not skill. However, did the same with Pop A Card (another I almost bought last year) and maaaan, what a fun game, what a difference seven years of pinball advances makes from 65 to 72. I could not get enough of Pop. Today my wrists ACHE. You guys with all those nice collector quality 70s EMs...bring 'em out and price 'em next time, one or more of you will be selling to me I need three or four great players and the missus had so much fun too, she's on board with this!

As for SS, I (now) have a real appreciation for Embryon. Snapped tons of pics of everything, but missed the card on that one, anybody there today - is Embryon for sale? Price?

So THANKS Gabe, everybody, and very BIG thanks to everybody that loaded the free play room to the gills...for a simple player (more than a collector, and definitely not an "industry" dude), that room made the show!!

#1041 8 years ago
    Quoted from Kineticross:

They weren't working from the beginning really. Worked on apollo a good bit it works well for the most part but I didn't have time to fix everything just enough to get it back up to play

#1042 8 years ago

Came up from just south of Houston Texas for the show. It's awesome! Got to meet Jared, and Beelzeboob, Oldpinguy and several other Pinsiders. Definitely worth the long trek to get here. The wife and I have enjoyed the area all week on vacation and would do it again next year. Great job with the show Gabe and crew! Looking forward to some awesome guest speakers today, and really enjoyed LTG question/answer session yesterday. And I agree, that barbecue place just down the street from the show is pretty damn good!

#1043 8 years ago

BBQ in New England... Come on yall. How good could it be? lol

#1044 8 years ago
    Quoted from rkahr:

Were you at Allentown? My SWE1 ran from the opening curtain call to the closing without issue. I had it in my booth to highlight my P2K sync combiner that preps the CGA video signal for VGA up-conversion, but it saw pretty much non-stop play during the show.
    Oh, the vendor next to me at SFGE had a SW Data East that played well and worked throughout the show. Like my machine at Allentown, theirs got non-stop play for three days.
    -Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for Pin2K H+V sync combiner

Sorry, my comment was excluding pin2k pins. The pin2k games haven't gone down at all from what I've seen.

#1045 8 years ago

Ivan has an embryon at the show for $1900

#1046 8 years ago

Where/when is this event? The title post does not have the address.

#1047 8 years ago

Can I just say...

The market for pins is super different here.

Everything seems 25-30% cheaper. It's wild for me to see.

If I had a way to cheaply move the games I would buy like 6 pins here easily.

The Killer Instinct arcade alone would be $1600-$1900+ in DFW.

#1048 8 years ago
    Quoted from PEN:

Sturbridge Massachusetts, today.

#1049 8 years ago
    Quoted from PEN:

Sturbridge, MA
    http://www.pintasticnewengland.com/event-details.html

#1050 8 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Ivan has an embryon at the show for $1900

Since there's only one there, that's got to be it. Decent price, outside my budget today though. If you can pm me his details (or he can?) that would be cool. and THANKS for answering my question

There are 1,302 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 27.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/you-asked-for-it-you-got-itpinballs-over-new-england/page/21 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.