(Topic ID: 100254)

Pintastic New England 2015! Thank You Everyone!!!

By Pinfidel

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,302 posts
  • 125 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by beelzeboob
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“So, who's pumped and in?”

• It's about time and I'll be there. 60 votes
      63%
    • This is great and I hope I can make it. 35 votes
      37%

(95 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_11621.jpg
    tumblr_mmhiwc7hse1s0o92ao1_250.gif
    Panoramic_View_of_Free_Playjpg_1.jpg
    IMG_1043_1.jpg
    IMG_1009_1.jpg
    IMG_1006_1.jpg
    IMG_0995_2.jpg
    IMG_0995_2.jpg
    01eff6d9216547746ffe57f56b1751df0c9628bb56.jpg
    0182fe85774db01fb93c0b913aa01e96bf7f22b442.jpg
    0170f3b0bdd6b715cdf1a1d0c27fa48fdf56a138d0_1.jpg
    0125b77e306f31644c26a84ff174744c26ec69f481.jpg
    01ef2b887c1a5b41de88808d53443678eb68964681.jpg
    image.jpg
    019d4c585869555c24d614f2cb6f492ebeca5cb235.jpg
    019c21321729a7cafa42eeefa036176ac6af10439a.jpg
    There are 1,302 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 27.
    #801 8 years ago

Thank you to everyone who is bringing games, I am looking forward to playing them! Just a reminder, I have a game I would love to be at the show but no way to get it there. I live in Belmont. If anyone's bringing games from the Boston area PM me and see if my game can get a ride.

#802 8 years ago

Just added to FREE PLAY (were at 118 games with 50 of those games being DMD)

Indiana Jones (sterns)
    Creature from the black lagoon
    Pot O Gold
    Attack From Mars
    White Water
    Strikes and Spares
    Paragon
    Xenon

#803 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Wish I was in a better spot to snag that Elvis.
    I have a 26' uhaul reserved for all the sanctum games. They called me today and said they can't let the 26' truck out for more than 10 hours. I have it reserved for 4 days. Was suppose to be 50$ a day and .89$ a mile. Told me if I need truck for 4 days it has to be done as a buisness or commercial rental and will be 260$ flare rate for 4 days with 40 miles a day included. Anything over is .40$ a mile. Way cheaper. I ask the lady so what's the problem? You have to charge me less since I need it over 10 hours? Sounds good to me.

How I read this ^

77ed53ace756544bf0b958bfbdc6c89e.jpg77ed53ace756544bf0b958bfbdc6c89e.jpg

#804 8 years ago

It's official!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#805 8 years ago

ooooohhhhh, I want one too!

#806 8 years ago

You're gonna have to try harder, Art. You're too nice!

#807 8 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

ooooohhhhh, I want one too!

You are in the cue Art. Im working on volunteers now.

#808 8 years ago

I'm a Pinside member, can I have a badge or was it specific to people who bought a certain package?

(Maybe call me the "Youngest Pinball Wizard".)

#809 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

You're gonna have to try harder, Art. You're too nice!

I just popped here from your thread. and decided not to fling poo......maybe I should use my back button.....

#810 8 years ago

Driving through Marlboro, MA today and saw this...image.jpgimage.jpg

Just wish I was still around for the show.

Good luck, hope it's as awesome as your passion.

#811 8 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

Driving through Marlboro, MA today and saw this...image.jpg
    Just wish I was still around for the show.
    Good luck, hope it's as awesome as your passion.

Hey, Gabe...did you notice that creepy looking car driving back and forth in front of your house today?

#812 8 years ago
    Quoted from Kineticross:

I'm a Pinside member, can I have a badge or was it specific to people who bought a certain package?
    (Maybe call me the "Youngest Pinball Wizard".)

Its only for VIP packsges....TSP packages ....vendors...partners....volunteers.

#813 8 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Its only for VIP packsges....TSP packages ....vendors...partners....volunteers.

...and the official show pain in the ass.

#814 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Hey, Gabe...did you notice that creepy looking car driving back and forth in front of your house today?

That is were I used to live in Marlboro its on a major road so thats why its there

#815 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

When I saw the sign I sent him an email to find out if that was his. Never heard back so traveled
    Up to Pinball Wizards in Pelham, NH. When we walked in the door they handed is a postcard
    For the The Pintastic show!! Wish I could make it!!

#817 8 years ago

I haven't had time to even breathe let alone be on here. but you guys are totally cracking me up. I needed that to be honest. So thanks to all of you guys. Love you all!

#818 8 years ago

Derek your not getting out of the party early like you did at Allentown and missed the real fun. I smell a Johnny walker night!

#819 8 years ago

Derek your not getting out of the party early like you did at Allentown and missed the real fun. I smell a Johnny walker night!

Ya I am a little bummed out I left when I did. I thought for sure you guys would have given up on that volcano! Can we get a karaoke machine for the after party?

#820 8 years ago

Reading back over the last few pages, I see that there were some very nice words of thanks that several of you have expressed and shared. I truly and sincerely appreciate you guys so very much. Thank you for the kind words.

By the same token, I'd like to thank each and every one of YOU!

Pintastic is spearheaded by Gabe and I, but no matter how hard the two of us work, or try, or how much money we put into the show, it is impossible for it to be successful without the help of hundreds of equally passionate individuals who are as insanely in love with pinball as we are. That's why we always refer to the show as Pintastic, or the People's Show. We never say...our show, cause it's not. It's YOUR show. Your help and support are directly responsible for making Pintastic a reality.

So to our great staff and volunteers, everyone who helped to promote the event by handing out cards or hanging posters and telling family and friends, every person bringing a machine to the show, every partner, every vendor, every one of you who are staying at the hotel...every single one of you, we just want to say Thank You to you.

One more week! Keep supporting Pintastic with your games everyone, We really need more. Let's pump it up! = )

Thanks everyone!

#821 8 years ago

LOLOL Jim, by the time the night hits...I think imam need you and james to carry me up to my room from shear exhaustion. Forget about partying and trying to keep up with you young bucks! LOL

#822 8 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

It's official!
    image.jpg

ROFLH!

Great Badge! Looking forward to the show next week - let me know if you need help keeping Beelzeboob under control or anything (although he's more likely to corrupt me).

#823 8 years ago

Hopefully me and katie get badges (cough cough derek and gabe )

#824 8 years ago

Only one week left until the first ever New England pinball show!

I'd love to thank Pinfidel and dannunz for everything they've done. Without you guys, I'm not sure the event could have ever happened. A large pinball community had been growing in the area after the opening of the Pinball Wizard Arcade in Pelham and other arcades like Arcadia in Portland. Creating the area's first true pinball expo was an amazing idea and I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Anyway, I'll arrive at the expo at about 12 pm on Friday and then start playing some machines. I'm not staying at the hotel nor doing Silver Ball Rumble, but I am attending the PinGolf tourney on Saturday and I'll be attending some seminars. See you guys there!

#825 8 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

Hopefully me and katie get badges (cough cough derek and gabe )

All set!

#826 8 years ago

Anyone traveling from the VA area? Need a game picked up! Will pay a delivery fee.

#827 8 years ago

At the hotel today snapped a picture of the beach and lake. Fun for the whole family!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#828 8 years ago

Cant wait to see you all

#829 8 years ago

Show programs have arrived!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#830 8 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Show programs have arrived!
    image.jpg

Told ya they would arrive early! Excellent!!!!

#831 8 years ago

Hey All
    We are getting very excited here at the PinGraffix base camp... Looking forward to meeting and seeing everyone at the show! Like Pinfedel stated earlier..it's our show..so let's how some great support so we can have yet another one next year. We need more shows like this ..it's just good for pinball..and good for everyone.

We just got a brand new batch of MET UV Light strip kits in from PinBall Refinery and some other additions to an already highly modded out MET PRO..so make sure you come and check out the PinGraffix booth... If you want me to rester a kit for you please P M me,We will have a few other surprises as well..

And..please..if you have a machine that you were thinking about bringing to sell or just have on Free Play..please do it!!

-JR

#832 8 years ago
    Quoted from joeraptor2003:

Hey All
    We are getting very excited here at the PinGraffix base camp... Looking forward to meeting and seeing everyone at the show! Like Pinfedel stated earlier..it's our show..so let's how some great support so we can have yet another one next year. We need more shows like this ..it's just good for pinball..and good for everyone.
    We just got a brand new batch of MET UV Light strip kits in from PinBall Refinery and some other additions to an already highly modded out MET PRO..so make sure you come and check out the PinGraffix booth... If you want me to reserve a kit for you please P M me,We will have a few other surprises as well..
    And..please..if you have a machine that you were thinking about bringing to sell or just have on Free Play..please do it!!
    -JR

#833 8 years ago

Sneak peak at the VENDOR HALL very exciting!!!!!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#834 8 years ago

FREE PLAY hall with 4way dimming lights SWEET!!!!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#835 8 years ago

Where is the Free Play room in relation to the tournament / vendor room?

Also, where will the seminars take place?

#836 8 years ago

Over all show

image.jpgimage.jpg

#837 8 years ago

Where is the room to beat annoying pinsiders with a bar of soap?

#838 8 years ago

My new WOZ 75th should be at the show with other Jersey Jack pins. Jen said it was on the line the end of the week. I asked Jack if he could get a picture of him & the pin at the factory.

http://www.jerseyjackpinball.com/wizard-of-oz-75th-anniversary-edition/

I wonder how many WOZ & Hobbit pins will be at the show?

#839 8 years ago

Including yours 3 woz will be on free play. One hobbit maybe 2

#840 8 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

Where is the room to beat annoying pinsiders with a bar of soap?

We can do that in the RTD room.

#841 8 years ago

I'll be in the RTD room, ready for my beatin'.

#842 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'll be in the RTD room, ready for my beatin'.

You are just in it for the free soap.

LTG : )

#843 8 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

You are just in it for the free soap.
    LTG : )

You know us pinball guys. A beating with a bar of soap is the closest we get to an actual shower.

#844 8 years ago

So I'm still considering a good lineup of machines for the Pingolf tourney. Initially, the lineup I suggested included Space Shuttle and High Speed, both mid 80s solid state games. However, both of those games aren't as appealing as other machines, plus there isn't much tourney strategy to them. Instead, I may replace the two machines with TRON: Legacy and AC/DC, partly because they have a lot more depth and partly because more people are likely to have played them.

#845 8 years ago

And so it begins.....

image.jpgimage.jpg

#846 8 years ago
    Quoted from Kineticross:

So I'm still considering a good lineup of machines for the Pingolf tourney. Initially, the lineup I suggested included Space Shuttle and High Speed, both mid 80s solid state games. However, both of those games aren't as appealing as other machines, plus there isn't much tourney strategy to them. Instead, I may replace the two machines with TRON: Legacy and AC/DC, partly because they have a lot more depth and partly because more people are likely to have played them.

Still not a bad idea to have some older and some new. A good mix is the best pingolf I think. JR would play some new machines and always some older ones too. I would not mind seeing something as old as a xenon, paragon, space invaders era mixed in with something like a tron.

#847 8 years ago

The sanctum guys will have a good mix of older and new games in the tournament.

#848 8 years ago

That and I like highspeed!!!!! Still on Baby watch over here. C-section scheduled for July 28th but she could be early too who knows.

#849 8 years ago

Do I still get to go and see this??!!!

image.jpgimage.jpg

image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg

image_2.jpgimage_2.jpg

image_3.jpgimage_3.jpg

#850 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

Do I still get to go and see this??!!!

bah, I got kicked out of there in the 5th grade, threw my classmate into a fence.

There are 1,302 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 27.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/you-asked-for-it-you-got-itpinballs-over-new-england/page/17 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.