(Topic ID: 100254)

Pintastic New England 2015! Thank You Everyone!!!

By Pinfidel

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,302 posts
  • 125 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by beelzeboob
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“So, who's pumped and in?”

• It's about time and I'll be there. 60 votes
      63%
    • This is great and I hope I can make it. 35 votes
      37%

(95 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 172 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_11621.jpg
    tumblr_mmhiwc7hse1s0o92ao1_250.gif
    Panoramic_View_of_Free_Playjpg_1.jpg
    IMG_1043_1.jpg
    IMG_1009_1.jpg
    IMG_1006_1.jpg
    IMG_0995_2.jpg
    IMG_0995_2.jpg
    01eff6d9216547746ffe57f56b1751df0c9628bb56.jpg
    0182fe85774db01fb93c0b913aa01e96bf7f22b442.jpg
    0170f3b0bdd6b715cdf1a1d0c27fa48fdf56a138d0_1.jpg
    0125b77e306f31644c26a84ff174744c26ec69f481.jpg
    01ef2b887c1a5b41de88808d53443678eb68964681.jpg
    image.jpg
    019d4c585869555c24d614f2cb6f492ebeca5cb235.jpg
    019c21321729a7cafa42eeefa036176ac6af10439a.jpg

There are 1302 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 27.
    #701 4 years ago

Pintastic vendor alert!

Shredso and Bros. GLASS will be vending at Pintastic. Get your standard PF glass $30 a sheet also volume discounts.

They will also be offering a consignment table for parts that you want to sell on consignment. Very cool addition to the show. So come get your glass!

#702 4 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Pintastic vendor alert!
    Shredso and Bros. GLASS will be vending at Pintastic. Get your standard PF glass $30 a sheet also volume discounts.
    They will also be offering a consignment table for parts that you want to sell on consignment. Very cool addition to the show. So come get your glass!

Awesome

Out of curiosity, are they just offering standard playfield glass, or will they also have widebody and glass for translites?

#703 4 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Awesome
    Out of curiosity, are they just offering standard playfield glass, or will they also have widebody and glass for translites?

I'm pretty sure it's just going to be standard glass size only.

#704 4 years ago
    Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Ok first off, hats off to you 2 guys for getting this thing started. Secondly good on everyone who is helping them make this a possibility. You can count on me being there and bringing a pin for free play. I am really looking forward to the tourney as I hear the sanctum guys know what they are doing. Can't wait and will try my best to get more Canadian support!

That's a great help. Thanks brothah!

#705 4 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

Whats going on with it? If you need a hand let me know. I can probably squeeze it in over my place and help you fix it and get it ready for the show. "will work for beer"

Eric, you're all world AWESOME! What a great pin family of friends in this hobby. Truly unlike any other. Thank you.

#706 4 years ago

So as a pinball show virgin and this will be the first time i have ever bought a new piece of glass, do I just leave my money on the table? Do I tip? And would not standard be a better piece of glass as compared to wide-body or even the new fangled invisi- glass - I mean if I pay for glass I think I would want to see it? Is lo-iron glass anemic? Should I wear gloves when touching a new glass?

Dang I love frkn' pinball!

Tom

#707 4 years ago

This event is going to be so amazing.

#708 4 years ago
    Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Maybe try and secure a group rate at another hotel now for us?

Group rate secured. Hotel is five minutes down the street. This is an old and quaint place. It's on the national historical register. Many great Americans have slept within its walls

The Publick house in Sturbridge, MA. I've talked them into matching the event's rate which is $99 a night! So get in while you can.

Here is a site link... http://www.publickhouse.com/ Just call and tell them you are coming in for the Pintastic show.

Friday is the day that is sold out at the event. There are plenty of rooms on Thursday, but only about 10 rooms left on Saturday.

Remember, the Friday after party is going to be a ton of fun. If you stay at the hotel on ANY night, you are allowed to come to the after party. So if you wanted to stay Saturday night and hang out with everyone and jam with the live band, you can do that. If you stay that Saturday, or the Thursday, you get to come to the after party. You did NOT have to be in there on Friday night in order to come to the after party.

Thanks.

#709 4 years ago
    Quoted from zaphod:

So as a pinball show virgin

At the LTG : ) Show, yes, there will be a bucket for tips.

LTG : )
    Disclaimer : I am kidding. Be sure and thank the people who put the show on. A little praise goes a long way.

#710 4 years ago
    Quoted from Kineticross:

I have two questions about the tournaments at the show.
    1. Is the Silver Ball Rumble tourney a good choice for people above the age of 13? It's the tourney I'm interested in joining the most but it sounds like only people who are a bit older should do it. Otherwise, I'm joining the Pingolf tourney on Saturday.
    2. I looked up the list of games on the Sanctum and I was wondering if the same machines are going to be used for each tournament or if each tournament will have a different set. If so, I want to practice on the machines in the tourneys and read up on some rules for each of them.
    Thanks in advance.

Sorry I hadn't chimed in on this yet.

We are packing up most of the games from the sanctum and bringing them for the tournament. We have not yet made the decision on which will be used for golf on Saturday. Most of the games we bring will be used for Fridays event and then Saturday we will pull 9 for golf and take the rest to be used for the finals of the silverball rumble.

Our game list has changed a bit so let me post a current list of what we have that will likely be going

Bobby Orr Power Play
    Harlem Globetrotters
    Genesis
    Rack em up
    Indianapolis 500
    Shadow
    Stars
    Congo
    Apollo
    Blackjack
    Wwf royal rumble
    Tron
    Acdc
    Big Game
    Medusa
    Big Indian
    Iron man
    Algar
    Space shuttle
    Kiss
    Paragon
    High speed
    Transformer le
    Twilight zone

-Jim

#711 4 years ago

+1 for Revenge from mars - my wife likes it and wants me to pick one up - but have never played one.

#712 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinfidel:

I'm pretty sure it's just going to be standard glass size only.

Bummer, this is one thing I was hoping to find.

#713 4 years ago

There is ONE room that just became available for Thursday July 9th and Friday July 10th at the show hotel. Someone grab it!

Quoted from dannunz:

Ok guys I just called the hotel. Friday is SOLD OUT. There are 30 rooms left on Saturday and 50 rooms left on Thursday.
    There are a bunch of hotels in the area. Please don't forget that if you bring a game for free play you can now get into the after party even though you are staying at another hotel.
    Thanks guys

#714 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Sorry I hadn't chimed in on this yet.
    We are packing up most of the games from the sanctum and bringing them for the tournament. We have not yet made the decision on which will be used for golf on Saturday. Most of the games we bring will be used for Fridays event and then Saturday we will pull 9 for golf and take the rest to be used for the finals of the silverball rumble.
    Our game list has changed a bit so let me post a current list of what we have that will likely be going
    Bobby Orr Power Play
    Harlem Globetrotters
    Genesis
    Rack em up
    Indianapolis 500
    Shadow
    Stars
    Congo
    Apollo
    Blackjack
    Wwf Royal Rumble
    Tron
    Acdc
    Big Game
    Medusa
    Big Indian
    Iron Man
    Algar
    Space Shuttle
    Kiss
    Paragon
    High Speed
    Transformer le
    Twilight Zone
    -Jim

Alright, thanks! I'm going to read up on some rules and watch some tutorials over the coming weeks.

Also, considering the Pingolf tourney is family friendly, it may not be the best idea to put in too many solid state games. I think out of those games, the 9 that would be most suited for family play and are easy to learn are:

- Congo
    - Transformers LE
    - Space Shuttle
    - High Speed
    - Twilight Zone
    - WWF Royal Rumble
    - TRON Legacy
    - Indianapolis 500
    - The Shadow

Nice mix of 80s, 90s and modern pinball machines I'm sure everyone will enjoy.

#715 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinterest:

+1 for Revenge From Mars - my wife likes it and wants me to pick one up - but have never played one.

I have a pretty minty one I am bringing and it will be for sale at the show in the free play area. Make sure you check it out. It's been all restored.

#716 4 years ago
    Quoted from purplemunkydishw:

Bummer, this is one thing I was hoping to find.

Unfortunately, the demand for the wide body glass just isn't there. If you order 50 pieces, the glass seller would have to charge like $50 bucks for it.

Shredso started a glass for sale thread. Search for it under Pintastic. Find him and ask him if he can get some wide body for you. GL

#717 4 years ago

He may still be getting some wide body glass. I will check.

#718 4 years ago

Do you guys check the emails you get from the Pintastic website contact form? I asked you a pretty easy question this morning. Thanks.

#719 4 years ago

Gabe is always great about handling that. He fields a multiple emails a day. We're inundated with so much stuff. If he missed you, we apologize. He'll get to you or you can ask me in a PM.

Thanks. = )

#720 4 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Get your standard PF glass $30 a sheet also volume discounts.

That's awesome Dannunz - one thing I definitely wanted to pickup - I'm in for two!

#721 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinfidel:

I have a pretty minty one I am bringing and it will be for sale at the show in the free play area. Make sure you check it out. It's been all restored.

You Betcha! (said in my best FARGO voice...)

#722 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinfidel:

Gabe is always great about handling that. He fields a multiple emails a day. We're inundated with so much stuff. If he missed you, we apologize. He'll get to you or you can ask me in a PM.
    Thanks. = )

Yup. He got back to me. Thanks.

#723 4 years ago

You always wanted to play a BBB? Well here is your chance! BBB will be at Pintastic. For a small donation towards the Worcester food bank you can play this rare game!

#724 4 years ago

In for $99 at the Publick House Friday night! Thanks for getting the block of rooms!

#725 4 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

You always wanted to play a BBB? Well here is your chance! BBB will be at Pintastic. For a small donation towards the Worcester food bank you can play this rare game!

Nice!

#726 4 years ago

This is really exciting. Big Bang Bar is one of those extremely rare games that everyone want to see and play. We all know what they sell for, so what are the chances of finding someone nice enough to bring their BBB out to a show? Slim to none for sure.

Well, I met John Bateman at our local bowling alley. Asked if I could put up a poster and display some cards for people to take. John says to me in an excited voice...YOUR THE GUY DOING THAT SHOW!?

Log story short, John says, I was going to be contacting you. I am definitely going and I want to bring my BBB and set it up for charity. I almost fell over from my excitement. Almost pulled a Fred Sanford and started clutching my heart crying, Oh Elizabeth, I coming to join ya honey...with a Big Bang Bar in my hands! LOL

John is such a great guy to do this. And I'd like to say that, he is also the owner of the Spring Lake Arcade in Glendale Rhode Island. For those who don't know, The Spring Lake Arcade is Americas oldest penny arcade. Yup, right down there in little old RI. is the oldest penny arcade in the country. Who'da thunk that!? LOL

Here is a link to their website. http://www.springlakearcade.com/

So if you guys have always wanted the chance to play a beautiful BBB, your opportunity is only two weeks away at Pintastic! The machine will be set on $2 play with 100% of the money taken in going to a charity yet to be named. But every cent that is put into that machine will go towards helping families in need. So not only will you get to have the awesome experience of playing a BBB, but you'll also have the great feeling inside knowing that you help those who need it the most.

Our sincerest thanks again to John Bateman for doing this. John, it's pin brothers like you who are true assets and inspirations to the pin community. Thank you for all you do and are doing to make Pintastic an over the top amazing event!

#727 4 years ago

A treat for me! BBB is one of the few games left I havent played.

2 thumbs up for bringing and for the charity!

#728 4 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

A treat for me! BBB is one of the few games left I havent played.
    2 thumbs up for bringing and for the charity!

Glad to hear Art. = )

John Bateman is such a great guy for doing this. Can't thank him enough. He's even working on another super rare game that he is trying to bring to the show, It's a Spanish made machine from 1989. It sat in the Williams warehouse for years untouched. We'll announce it if he can get it all ready for prime time.

#729 4 years ago

A few more games have been registered. Thank you guys and keep them coming.

Only 2 weeks left!

BBB Bump!

#730 4 years ago

Just wanted to give everyone the heads up. The Restoration Throwdown Contest registration is supposed to end on June 27th. We are going to extend it out till July 7th due to the fact that a few people have expressed concern over not being able to finish off their restore. So we are extending it out till July 7th to help accommodate everyone and get you registered.

http://www.pintasticnewengland.com/restoration-contest.html

Thanks all.

#731 4 years ago

Please PM me if you know of any good EMs that will be for sale at the Pintastic show in a couple of weeks. With effort, I might be able to make room for one more (for now!). Given that limitation, I would want a very good playing machine, ideally in quite good condition. (Something I'd want to hang onto for quite some time, in other words. I've been eying Joker Poker, for instance.) Anyway, I'd appreciate hearing in advance about any EMs that will be there for sale so that I might have a chance to arrange shipping. Thanks!

#732 4 years ago

So about bringing games. I was all set to sign up a game for the Free Play area, but then I read the terms. The game in question (Xenon) plays reasonably well, but has a few intermittent switches (specifically a trough and saucer switch, which disrupt play occasionally). Who knows what else might pop up under the stress of a weekend of play. I'd love to bring it and ideally sell it.

I understand needing to keep games running, but from reading the terms, it looks like I will be REQUIRED to keep the game running, or pay to have it fixed if it breaks down, and I don't have the time/knowledge/parts to get it back working. Further the fee for a game to be removed is $35, stating "no exceptions", which is twice the daily admission rate. Frankly this has me second guessing if I want to bother bringing the game at all, as it seems like a money losing proposition. Either I may face having to pay to fix the game if it acts up, or pay double the admission price if it needs to leave. Huh?

#733 4 years ago

I can offer some free assistance to those with early Bally electronic pins 1978 - 1982. They are my favorites, & have owned hundreds of them. Same with Stern of that era that used similar parts.

#734 4 years ago
    Quoted from heckheck:

So about bringing games. I was all set to sign up a game for the Free Play area, but then I read the terms. The game in question (Xenon) plays reasonably well, but has a few intermittent switches (specifically a trough and saucer switch, which disrupt play occasionally). Who knows what else might pop up under the stress of a weekend of play. I'd love to bring it and ideally sell it.
    I understand needing to keep games running, but from reading the terms, it looks like I will be REQUIRED to keep the game running, or pay to have it fixed if it breaks down, and I don't have the time/knowledge/parts to get it back working. Further the fee for a game to be removed is $35, stating "no exceptions", which is twice the daily admission rate. Frankly this has me second guessing if I want to bother bringing the game at all, as it seems like a money losing proposition. Either I may face having to pay to fix the game if it acts up, or pay double the admission price if it needs to leave. Huh?

Yes we require the games to be in good working order. Of course we know that most of these games are over 20 years old and there will be problems. Games will go down and need to be fixed. We have that covered Alan Davidson will have a booth at the show and will be doing live board repair. His other tech will be available for game repair on the floor also.

DR. Dave will be one of our Techs that will be roaming around fixing games that have problems.

Atlantic Pinball will also have a both were he will be working out of and doing mostly EM repair.

We also have 2 other techs on the floor as well.

All these guys are not free they will be for hire at a show special price. They will have most of the parts needed to fix common problems.

#735 4 years ago

FREE PLAY GAMES SO FAR (UPDATED 6-27-15 101 games in free play)
    Gottlieb grand stand
    Gottlieb melody
    Williams black night
    Data East secret service
    Bally odds and evens
    Elecktra
    Lord of the rings
    Shrek
    The Adams Family
    Gottlieb Touchdown
    Star Trek
    Centigrade
    spring break
    Police force
    Cyclone
    Chicago coin jukebox (pinball)
    Road kings
    Gottlieb 300
    TRON
    Gotlieb egg head
    Gottlieb melody
    Charlies angels
    The Simpsons pinball party
    Creature from the black lagoon
    Eric Bundy 5 to 7 games TBA
    Gottlieb ships ahoy
    Star wars episode 1
    The simpsons pinball party
    Scared stiff
    checkpoint
    Ivan 5 games TBA
    Gottlieb pinball pool
    Williams flass
    Bally transporter
    Gottlieb atlantis
    Gottlieb mibs
    Flintstones
    Transformers LE combo
    B.S dracula
    Mettalica Pro heavily modded (color dmd)
    ACDC premium
    Scared stiff (color dmd)
    wwfrr
    Theatre of magic (color dmd)
    Guns N Roses
    Revenge from mars
    South park
    wheel of fortune
    Transformers LE
    Gottlieb Top Card
    Gottlieb Ace
    Gottlieb Spirit of 76
    Gottlieb Incredible Hulk
    Gottlieb Buck Rogers
    Williams Road Show
    Williams High Speed
    Johnny Mnemonic
    Gottlieb Roller Disco
    Gotllieb Rocky
    Harlem Globetrotters
    Big Hurt
    Cue Ball
    Demo man
    Cata comb
    River boat Gambler
    Bally Bazaar
    Williams Pat Hand
    Gotllieb Show Boat
    Gotllieb Bowling Queen
    BIG BANG BAR ($2 per play towards Charity)
    20 games from automated services (most are dmd from the pinball store)

AUTOMATED SERVICES VENDOR BOOTH GAMES
    -Star Trek pro
    -Walking dead pro
    -Whoa Nellie BJM
    -2 Kiss pro
    -Mustang pro
    -Transformers Decepticon (show special pricing)
    -WWE LE
    -ACDC Pro
    -Rolling stones Pro
    -Tron
    -Iron Man VE
    -2 WOZ
    -One or Two Hobbits (not sure yet)

So far we have 101 games in the free play area. This is not enough to have a good show. We need at least 150 guys. Please I have looked over the list of names and I do not see a lot of the collectors that I personally know. Please guys I know there are a ton more games in New England. I know its a pain to bring the games but everyone needs to support the show so we can have it every year and it will grow.
    To those that have registered I thank you very much.
    Remember our free play raffle prize list has grown.
    EACH DAY
    1....$100 CASH
    2...Rock custom pinball under cabinet kit your choice. $90 value
    3...Rock custom pinball under cabinet kit your choice. $90 value
    4...Jillian's Worcester $100 VIP gift card
    5...PinGraffix $75 gift card
    6...PinGraffix $75 gift card
    7...Comet pinball prize pack $50 value
    8...Titan Pinball prize pack $50 value
    9...Mezel Mods $50 gift card
    10. Marco Specialties prize pack $50 value

#736 4 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Yes we require the games to be in good working order. Of course we know that most of these games are over 20 years old and there will be problems. Games will go down and need to be fixed. We have that covered Alan Davidson will have a booth at the show and will be doing live board repair. His other tech will be available for game repair on the floor also.
    DR. Dave will be one of our Techs that will be roaming around fixing games that have problems.
    Atlantic Pinball will also have a both were he will be working out of and doing mostly EM repair.
    We also have 2 other techs on the floor as well.
    All these guys are not free they will be for hire at a show special price. They will have most of the parts needed to fix common problems.

This is pretty much exactly what I already had inferred from the site. I'm stuck on the requirements that "games will go down and need to be fixed". I am willing to bring a game that I believe has at least a decent chance of working during the show. I am not willing to dump money into that game to ensure that it stays up. Incidentally I know Alan and Dave personally as longtime friends, and I know they do great work, but I want to sell this particular game not invest in having it repaired to stay up during the show, should it run into problems.

I guess this leaves me not feeling comfortable bringing the game despite your plea for more games. If you don't attract more games and change your minds about the "must stay up" requirement, I'd consider hauling the game (a Xenon, which is no dog, just 35 years old and I don't trust it to operate flawlessly under show conditions), but otherwise, probably not.

-Jim

#737 4 years ago
    Quoted from greatwichjohn:

I can offer some free assistance to those with early Bally electronic pins 1978 - 1982. They are my favorites, & have owned hundreds of them. Same with Stern of that era that used similar parts.

John, thanks for the offer, I had missed reading it when I just replied above. I'll keep it in mind, but I want to also hear more from the organizers first about the exact implications of the "must stay up" rule.

Looking forward to seeing you at the show. It's been a couple of years since last we crossed paths at Allentown.

-Jim

#738 4 years ago

Anyone bringing games from the Boston area? I have a Bally Strikes & Spares I'd like to have at the show but don't have a way to transport it.

#739 4 years ago
    Quoted from heckheck:

John, thanks for the offer, I had missed reading it when I just replied above. I'll keep it in mind, but I want to also hear more from the organizers first about the exact implications of the "must stay up" rule.
    Looking forward to seeing you at the show. It's been a couple of years since last we crossed paths at Allentown.
    -Jim

If the game in in good working order for the start of the show than that is all we can ask. I'm sure someone will be able to help you if there is a problem. If the game breaks in your home what do you do? Get it fixed or try and fix it yourself? Thats all we are asking. Thanks Gabe

#740 4 years ago
    Quoted from heckheck:

"If it's not broken, it's not pinball"

The way I see it, it's a "best effort" guideline to keep your game(s) up and running during the show--pretty much like any other show. If the games aren't playable, it's not much of a show.

However, the disclaimer/guidelines say nothing about consequences if a machine can't be brought back online or if the owner isn't willing to spend x number of dollars there on the spot in order to repair it. An on-site repair could potentially be prohibitively expensive (ie, a replacement board) and/or time consuming--and might not be practical in some cases. I can't say I would be entirely enthusiastic if I were forced to pay a lot of money "or else" for an on-site repair or for expensive replacement boards/parts.

But, I'm sure folks would be understanding in this regard. And a small percentage of machines *will* go down at the show for one reason or another simply because of various conditions and demands placed on them at the show that aren't normally found in a home environment. It's overly optimistic to think otherwise.

[edit]: I didn't mean for this post to sound overly negative. Obviously, I'm pumped to bring a machine along and will do what I can to keep it up and running--since that's the whole point of bringing it to the show. To share it and let folks play it.

#741 4 years ago
    Quoted from heckheck:

-Jim

Jim: I would request you bring it to the show. Hopefully more Bally pins from that era. If I can provide free tech support, or easy fixes. I will help out. There are many easy fixes I have learned over the years. If it's more than that there will be others at the show to help out. Personally I have had more than 10 Xenon, & other owners to work on over the years. Bally pins can be quirky with multi ball pins, but they were probably the best engineered & built at the time.

#742 4 years ago

JUST ADDED TO FREE PLAY

Gottlieb Top Card
    Gottlieb Ace
    Gottlieb Spirit of 76
    Gottlieb Incredible Hulk
    Gottlieb Buck Rogers
    Williams Road Show
    Williams High Speed
    Johnny Mnemonic
    Gottlieb Roller Disco
    Gotllieb Rocky
    Harlem Globetrotters
    Big Hurt
    Cue Ball
    Demo man
    Cata comb
    River boat Gambler
    Bally Bazaar
    Williams Pat Hand
    Gotllieb Show Boat
    Gotllieb Bowling Queen
    BIG BANG BAR ($2 per play towards Charity)
    Monster Bash
    Gottlieb New York
    Pro Pool
    Dr. Dude
    Surf N Safari
    Spy Hunter
    Fire Power 2
    Adams family gold
    Sharkies shoot out

#743 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinfidel:

This is really exciting. Big Bang Bar is one of those extremely rare games that everyone want to see and play. We all know what they sell for, so what are the chances of finding someone nice enough to bring their BBB out to a show? Slim to none for sure.

I brought my BBB to Expo 5 years ago or so, when the show was at the Westin for the first time. It was played non-stop in the free-play area along with the other Cincy Pinball games from Thurs to Sun. I also brought the BBB back this past Expo and it was there from Wed night til Sun AM, when a nice Dutchman bought it. Again, free play, no money required. There's also a BBB (and Kingpin) in the free play area of CAX every year.

Just sayin...

#744 4 years ago

There was a BBB at Expo in the hallway on coin play and was used to raise money for charity, like the Pintastic one.

LTG : )™

#745 4 years ago

That one was Berk's. Mine was in the free-play hall itself with the other Cincy games.

#746 4 years ago

There was also a BBB at the Texas Pinball Festival in the FUN! area in 2015, just set to free play. Played non stop, of course.

#747 4 years ago

I wish someone could bring Corvette to the show... I've been itching to play that game since I saw the tutorial.

#748 4 years ago
    Quoted from metallik:

Mine was in the free-play hall itself with the other Cincy games.

I'm sorry Larry, I didn't mean to take away from all your efforts at providing great games at Expo every year for everyone to enjoy.

LTG : )

#749 4 years ago

I'm not trying to toot my horn, just pointing out that having a free play BBB at a show isn't really that unusual. Pacak used to bring his back in the 90s, and others will continue to do so. CAX has had a BBB and KP since they started, and Jared pointed out Texas got one this year.

#750 4 years ago
    Quoted from greatwichjohn:

Jim: I would request you bring it to the show. Hopefully more Bally pins from that era. If I can provide free tech support, or easy fixes. I will help out. There are many easy fixes I have learned over the years. If it's more than that there will be others at the show to help out. Personally I have had more than 10 Xenon, & other owners to work on over the years. Bally pins can be quirky with multi ball pins, but they were probably the best engineered & built at the time.

OK I'll be bringing the Xenon to the show. I spent 6 hours yesterday doing a tuneup (clean/adjust all switches, etc) and minor shop job (bulbs/cleaning/etc). The intermittent saucer issues are resolved. I've tried to register it using the game registration form (don't know if it took it or not, how can you tell?).

-Jim

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 79.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 99.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 6,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 45.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 134.99
    Playfield - Plastics
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 109.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Tilted Pinball
    $ 149.00
    $ 10.00
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 119.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 5,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 75.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 29.95
    $ 96.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 6,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    There are 1302 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 27.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside