(Topic ID: 100254)

Pintastic New England 2015! Thank You Everyone!!!

By Pinfidel

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,302 posts
  • 125 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by beelzeboob
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“So, who's pumped and in?”

• It's about time and I'll be there. 60 votes
      63%
    • This is great and I hope I can make it. 35 votes
      37%

(95 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 172 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_11621.jpg
    tumblr_mmhiwc7hse1s0o92ao1_250.gif
    Panoramic_View_of_Free_Playjpg_1.jpg
    IMG_1043_1.jpg
    IMG_1009_1.jpg
    IMG_1006_1.jpg
    IMG_0995_2.jpg
    IMG_0995_2.jpg
    01eff6d9216547746ffe57f56b1751df0c9628bb56.jpg
    0182fe85774db01fb93c0b913aa01e96bf7f22b442.jpg
    0170f3b0bdd6b715cdf1a1d0c27fa48fdf56a138d0_1.jpg
    0125b77e306f31644c26a84ff174744c26ec69f481.jpg
    01ef2b887c1a5b41de88808d53443678eb68964681.jpg
    image.jpg
    019d4c585869555c24d614f2cb6f492ebeca5cb235.jpg
    019c21321729a7cafa42eeefa036176ac6af10439a.jpg

There are 1302 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 27.
    #651 4 years ago

Check out our awesome revised show promo video by Eric Bundy!

#652 4 years ago

Great job with the video Bundy.

#653 4 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

Great job with the video Bundy.

Wish I could have figured out how to work Hitler into it, but I think it might have been lost on a few people..

#655 4 years ago

Awesome job Eric. Thanks for your time and hard work my friend. Love you for this brothah! Thank you!!!

#656 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

My plane lands at 1:45, 1 1/2 hours to hotel ?
    Me and the mugs will be roaming around a little later. See you there !
    LTG : )

Lloyd will be cheese pumping his way all around the show Thursday night! I'll bring the corn chips!

#657 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinfidel:

Lloyd will be cheese pumping his way all around the show Thursday night!

The last time I was visiting with TSA at length, I asked about flying with a cheese pump and several gallons of cheese.

TSA has no sense of humor.

LTG : (

#658 4 years ago

Can someone local please bring Lloyd a cheese pump and 5 gallon bucket of cheese wiz. But I am not leaning up that mess!

#659 4 years ago

Butch Peel has been added to the Jersey Jack team that's coming to Pintastic New England. So come out and talk shop with Butch at the show. He is a all around great guy and a great addition to the JJP seminar and team! You got a question about the WOZ manual who better to ask than the guy the wrote it.

butch peel.jpg
    #660 4 years ago

I hope I can count on buying a few rounds at the Bar!

Looking forward to meeting so many Great People!

#661 4 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

So come out and talk shop with Butch at the show.

Be sure and call him "Lloyd", he likes that.

LTG : )

#662 4 years ago

Ok first off, hats off to you 2 guys for getting this thing started. Secondly good on everyone who is helping them make this a possibility. You can count on me being there and bringing a pin for free play. I am really looking forward to the tourney as I hear the sanctum guys know what they are doing. Can't wait and will try my best to get more Canadian support!

#663 4 years ago

Wish my Road Show was a little further along, I'd bring it for sure.

#664 4 years ago
    Quoted from purplemunkydishw:

Wish my Road Show was a little further along, I'd bring it for sure.

Whats going on with it? If you need a hand let me know. I can probably squeeze it in over my place and help you fix it and get it ready for the show. "will work for beer"

#665 4 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

Whats going on with it? If you need a hand let me know. I can probably squeeze it in over my place and help you fix it and get it ready for the show. "will work for beer"

Thanks, I've got it playing 100% but cosmetically its rough and it needs a little work on the driver board for Ted eyes to work.

#666 4 years ago

Alan Davidson will be doing on site board work. Bring it thursday and he will fix it up for you!

#667 4 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I hope I can count on buying a few rounds at the Bar!
    Looking forward to meeting so many Great People!

Me and my gal can help fulfill this request Art.

RB

#668 4 years ago

Check out our new Pintastic in the Media page!

http://www.pintasticnewengland.com/in-the-media.html

#669 4 years ago

I have two questions about the tournaments at the show.

1. Is the Silver Ball Rumble tourney a good choice for people above the age of 13? It's the tourney I'm interested in joining the most but it sounds like only people who are a bit older should do it. Otherwise, I'm joining the Pingolf tourney on Saturday.

2. I looked up the list of games on the Sanctum and I was wondering if the same machines are going to be used for each tournament or if each tournament will have a different set. If so, I want to practice on the machines in the tourneys and read up on some rules for each of them.

Thanks in advance.

#670 4 years ago
    Quoted from Kineticross:

1. Is the Silver Ball Rumble tourney a good choice for people above the age of 13? It's the tourney I'm interested in joining the most but it sounds like only people who are a bit older should do it. Otherwise, I'm joining the Pingolf tourney on Saturday.
    2. I looked up the list of games on the Sanctum and I was wondering if the same machines are going to be used for each tournament or if each tournament will have a different set. If so, I want to practice on the machines in the tourneys and read up on some rules for each of them.
    Thanks in advance.

Quoted from Kineticross:

Thanks in advance.

A lot of the games from the sanctum will be used for our tournament. I think that if you are a good pinball player than you will have a chance at the prize money. We spread it out a little more than other shows so the guy that gets 8th over all still get $100. So I say go for it. If you dont qualify than play in the pin gulf on Saturday.

#671 4 years ago

Guess I won't be going or bringing a game after all. The hotel is sold out!

#672 4 years ago

Guys call the hotel there are some rooms that they just released but they are not available on line.

#673 4 years ago

dannunz, I just spoke to Kathryn 20 minutes ago on the phone and she said they were SOLD OUT!

#674 4 years ago

There's a few other hotels in the general vicinity:

https://www.google.com/maps/search/hotels/@42.1142723,-72.0897798,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m8!2m7!3m6!1shotels!2s366+Main+St,+Sturbridge,+MA+01566!3s0x89e6a3a622e1a0c1:0x95aa0c1f11a78cd9!4m2!1d-72.0897798!2d42.1142723

[edit]: Here's a tinyURL link for the google maps page in case it breaks, since the forums don't seem to parse the entire link: http://tinyurl.com/owxnuhx

[edit 2]: Robin fixed it

#675 4 years ago

Ok guys I just called the hotel. Friday is SOLD OUT. There are 30 rooms left on Saturday and 50 rooms left on Thursday.

There are a bunch of hotels in the area. Please don't forget that if you bring a game for free play you can now get into the after party even though you are staying at another hotel.

Thanks guys

#676 4 years ago

Maybe try and secure a group rate at another hotel now for us?

#677 4 years ago

Give me a few hours I did have a back up plan set up for this reason. We do have a block of rooms at The Public House in Sturbridge Ma very close to the show. Let me confirm price and availability stand by.

#679 4 years ago

This looks like it is going to be an INCREDIBLE show. Thanks so much to all of the organizers, sponsors, people bringing games, volunteers, vendors, speakers, etc., etc. I'm planning to be there on Friday and I can't wait!

#680 4 years ago

image.jpgWorking on lanyards and badges tonight! VIP packages close TM night at midnight!

#681 4 years ago

If I can manage to bring a single Game is there one everyone would like to see in my collection other then ACDC and Transformers?

#682 4 years ago
    Quoted from mainelycoasters:

If I can manage to bring a single Game is there one everyone would like to see in my collection other then ACDC and Transformers?

Hmm. Never played a Twister before.

#683 4 years ago

I'll bring Addams family gold for free play. Most likely Huo sharkeys shoot out also

#684 4 years ago

Wow Lorenzo that's so cool never played or seen a AFG!

#685 4 years ago

Any more news on a new hotel dannunz?

#686 4 years ago

Either Twister or LOTR

#687 4 years ago
    Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Any more news on a new hotel dannunz?

Yes we have a block of rooms at the Public House in Sturbridge MA. Three min. from the show. I will get you the details tomorrow. Thanks

#688 4 years ago

Also, I'm reading up on rules for Indy 500 and The Shadow in case either of them are in the Pingolf tourney. I may also watch the PAPA tutorials for both games beforehand.

#689 4 years ago

I should have said Twister, Lord of the Rings, Pritates and Star wars are on locations making money.

#690 4 years ago

I should have said Twister, Lord of the Rings, Pritates and Star Wars are on locations making money.

Ok. Then either Rollercoaster Tycoon or Revenge From Mars.

#691 4 years ago

Rollercoaster Tycoon is a great game for kids so thats my vote.

#692 4 years ago

I should have said Twister, Lord of the Rings, Pritates and Star Wars are on locations making money.

I will probably be bringing a twister there

#693 4 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

A lot of the games from the sanctum will be used for our tournament. I think that if you are a good pinball player than you will have a chance at the prize money. We spread it out a little more than other shows so the guy that gets 8th over all still get $100. So I say go for it. If you dont qualify than play in the pin gulf on Saturday.

So I'm not going to be able to join the Friday qualifiers after all, I'm only attending half of that day.

The one thing I need to know is the game selection list for the Pingolf tourney. I do a lot better in tournaments when I know the exact tables that are going to be used.

#694 4 years ago
    Quoted from Kineticross:

I do a lot better in tournaments when I know the exact tables that are going to be used.

Don't tell him! I do a lot better in tournaments when others don't know which tables are being used!

#695 4 years ago

Looks like I'll be able to make the l-o-n-g drive up from central North Carolina to attend the first day and a half of the show. Can't wait to meet a lot of you guys I haven't connected with before. Great stuff!

I'd love to know if anyone from down this way (NC, VA, SC, etc.) is going to have any room to bring a pin back at least partway here. I expect my car will be full, and Don Bosworth is not expecting to be there (my usual delivery service). If so, I'll definitely pay for your trouble. If not, I probably won't be able to buy a pin, and I know that I am going to be sorely tempted!

Many, many thanks to the organizers. It's great that you're putting this together. Much appreciated!

#696 4 years ago

It's a ton of work I hope you all have a great time! Come up and shake my hand and thank me in person. I want to meet all of you! Please dis regard me running around with my head chopped off lol.

#697 4 years ago

I might be able to get up there by late afternoon on Thursday. If so, I'll be happy to spend whatever time is left in the day helping wherever help is needed.

#698 4 years ago

18 Days to go BUMP

#699 4 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Yes we have a block of rooms at the Public House in Sturbridge MA. Three min. from the show. I will get you the details tomorrow. Thanks

Just called and the rooms are $159/night for a room with 2 queen beds.

#700 4 years ago
    Quoted from gac:

Just called and the rooms are $159/night for a room with 2 queen beds.

Dont pay that rate. That price is wrong its cheaper than that. I will have the info updated tomorrow.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 129.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 24.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 35.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 239.99
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Tilttopper
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    Playfield - Other
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 125.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 14.50
    Electronics
    PinballElectronics.com
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 54.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 18.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 50.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    £ 49.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 156.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    There are 1302 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 27.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside