(Topic ID: 100254)

Pintastic New England 2015! Thank You Everyone!!!

By Pinfidel

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,302 posts
  • 125 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by beelzeboob
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“So, who's pumped and in?”

• It's about time and I'll be there. 60 votes
      63%
    • This is great and I hope I can make it. 35 votes
      37%

(95 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 172 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_11621.jpg
    tumblr_mmhiwc7hse1s0o92ao1_250.gif
    Panoramic_View_of_Free_Playjpg_1.jpg
    IMG_1043_1.jpg
    IMG_1009_1.jpg
    IMG_1006_1.jpg
    IMG_0995_2.jpg
    IMG_0995_2.jpg
    01eff6d9216547746ffe57f56b1751df0c9628bb56.jpg
    0182fe85774db01fb93c0b913aa01e96bf7f22b442.jpg
    0170f3b0bdd6b715cdf1a1d0c27fa48fdf56a138d0_1.jpg
    0125b77e306f31644c26a84ff174744c26ec69f481.jpg
    01ef2b887c1a5b41de88808d53443678eb68964681.jpg
    image.jpg
    019d4c585869555c24d614f2cb6f492ebeca5cb235.jpg
    019c21321729a7cafa42eeefa036176ac6af10439a.jpg

There are 1302 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 27.
    #601 4 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Hint #2 they are bringing 2 pinball machines.

Can't wait to play Duck Hunt and Predator!

#602 4 years ago

Wizard of Oz and Hobbit?

#603 4 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Since they are announcing game #2 this weekend - Spooky?

#604 4 years ago
    Quoted from Krakatoa:

Since they are announcing game #2 this weekend - Spooky?

I really tried to get spooky to the show but they are going to Godzilla feast that weekend. Go figure lol.

#605 4 years ago

You know multiples of both games will be there. Jack is my BFF lol!

#607 4 years ago

Hint#3 They will have a never before seen back glass with them!

#608 4 years ago

Random guess: Heighway pinball

#609 4 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

PPS/CGC

LTG : )

#610 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

PPS/CGC

Lloyd I'm leaving that one in your hands!

#611 4 years ago

Is it going to be on Saturday?

#612 4 years ago

Hey Everyone,

I was at the hotel today. You guys blew it up in the last 2 weeks. We are down to only 23 rooms left on Friday and only 12 left on Saturday. Plenty of rooms are still available for Thursday.

If you want to stay at the event and be able to park, stay and play all weekend, you need to book your rooms immediately! I especially want those of you who want or are thinking of staying on Saturday night to grab those final rooms before someone who's coming to the weddings they are having Sunday take them. We want Pintastic guests in there so we can all stay up late and listen to the band play.

So if you want in, don't wait till the last minute. You will get shut out and have to go to one of the other area hotel rooms. There are plenty of other hotels in the area, but none as cheap as ours. As far as I know at least.

So get in while you still can and we'll see you at Pintastic!

#613 4 years ago

Thanks for the reminder. Room booked. There's no turning back now!

#614 4 years ago

PINTASTIC MANUFACTURER/SPEAKER ANNOUNCEMENT
    We are very excited that Andrew has chosen New England to showcase 2 Production FULL THROTTLE pinball machines at the show! Andrew is very excited to meet his N.E. fan base!
    Andrew will have top billing on Saturday early evening in the seminar room. We are giving him as much time as he wants to talk about everything Heighway pinball!
    Andrew will also be showing the brand new back glass for the much anticipated Aliens pinball!
    We have extended our VIP package deal for 6 more days. Get into the show one HR early and be the first in the United State to to play Full Throttle in 2015!!!

heighway pinball3.jpg
    #615 4 years ago

I'll be there to set up & help out during the show. Get to play & get a first hand look up close of the games. Hopefully meet the people in person that are interested in the Heighway Pinball North American Proto Type Build Team.

#616 4 years ago

The fact that Andrew Heighway is coming to Pintastic says a LOT about his commitment to his company, to pinball and to New England area.

This will be the first time that a full production model Full Throttle Pin will be on display in America! The Heighway team worked exceptionally hard to get this game completed to unveil at the show. This has been in the works for over 5 months!

This is a very expensive trip for team Heighway. Please be sure to thank Andrew for his support in coming to Pintastic.

Thank you Andrew and thank you to the entire Heighway Pinball team.

#617 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinfidel:

Please be sure to thank Andrew for his support in coming to Pintastic.

This is important for every show. Thank the people who put the show on. Thank the people who brought games or parts.

Appreciation goes a long way !

#618 4 years ago
    Quoted from greatwichjohn:

I'll be there to set up & help out during the show. Get to play & get a first hand look up close of the games. Hopefully meet the people in person that are interested in the Heighway Pinball North American Proto Type Build Team.

John Greatwich has really stepped it up for Pintastic. He is bringing one of his beautiful play fields and multiple back glasses all to be used in our charity and exclusive Friday after party raffles.

We can't thank John enough for his generosity as well as representing our Canadian vendors north of the border. I'm sure many of our Canadian pin family will be making the pilgrimage down to New England for Pintastic as well.

Thank you John and to all of Canadian brothers. We look forward to meeting you all next month.

#620 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

Wow! All the way in England!

From "Old" England to "NEW" England!

#621 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinfidel:

The fact that Andrew Heighway is coming to Pintastic says a LOT about his commitment to his company, to pinball and to New England area.
    This will be the first time that a full production model Full Throttle Pin will be on display in America! The Heighway team worked exceptionally hard to get this game completed to unveil at the show. This has been in the works for over 5 months!
    This is a very expensive trip for team Heighway. Please be sure to thank Andrew for his support in coming to Pintastic.
    Thank you Andrew and thank you to the entire Heighway Pinball team.

This is great

#622 4 years ago

I'm guessing Heighway Pinball is coming? Just a random shot in the dark. Don't mock me if I'm wrong.

#623 4 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Don't mock me if I'm wrong.

Pray tell what should we do if...........................you are....................right ?

LTG : )™

#624 4 years ago

Like just about everybody else on this site, I've got inside information. I know people.

I even know the organizers of this event. So, like, even if I'm not wearing a VIP tag, I want all you people to know I'm still a VIP.

I'm awesome.

#625 4 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Like just about everybody else on this site, I've got inside information. I know people.
    I even know the organizers of this event. So, like, even if I'm not wearing a VIP tag, I want all you people to know I'm still a VIP.
    I'm awesome.

I'm thinking of putting a big VIP floaty ring around you and pushing you in the lake. How much fun would that be lol

#626 4 years ago

I dare you. My fat ass will displace all the water in the lake. And then, hey! No lake. Then what'll you New England pinboys do, hmm?

#627 4 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

I'm thinking of putting a big VIP floaty ring around you and pushing you in the lake.

Bobbing for beelzeboob. We'll make millions.

#628 4 years ago

There should be 4 backglass donated to the show. But I'm not having a playfield up for grabs. All Star Gazer playfields are going to those waiting. I mentioned that I might have a playfield to display at the show. But all playfields are going to the owners waiting for new or restorations. I will not have a playfield at the show, only some of my backglass production.

#629 4 years ago

Off topic post but a free bump...

Just noticed your red heart, LTG. Congrats on that!

#630 4 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

PINTASTIC MANUFACTURER/SPEAKER ANNOUNCEMENT
    Andrew will also be showing the brand new back glass for the much anticipated Aliens pinball!

heighway pinball3.jpg

Man, this is awesome news!!!

#631 4 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Just noticed your red heart, LTG. Congrats on that!

Thank you !

Thanks to a kind hearted Pinsider who cleared it with Robin. I sent money to Pinsider who made the magic happen to get it to Robin.

I am thankful for the help from him and Robin !

#632 4 years ago
    Quoted from MK6PIN:

Man, this is awesome news!!!

We'll do what we can to have the Standard (not LE) backglass to show, but it's really dependent on a lot of license/legal stuff out of our control, so it's a "maybe" not a "promise", just to be clear.

The gears of licensing grind slowly!

#633 4 years ago

Awesome news cant wait to play

#634 4 years ago

Is there a list of pins that people are bringing to the show? I've looked around but can't find anything.

#635 4 years ago
    Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Is there a list of pins that people are bringing to the show? I've looked around but can't find anything.

Not yet I will be putting it together this weekend.

#636 4 years ago
    Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Any list won't be accurate until a few days or the day of the show. This is because people keep buy sell and trade up until the week of the show. I have registered 4 games but will probably be bringing 7. I've sold a few since I've registered and bought a few since then as well. So any list published today could be way off in a few weeks.

#637 4 years ago

THAT'S AWESOME LOL...

#638 4 years ago

Eric is correct so this list will only be a guide of what will be at the show. We are still in need of a bunch more games so please don't stop registering

#639 4 years ago

FREE PLAY GAMES SO FAR

Gottlieb grand stand
    Gottlieb melody
    Williams black night
    Data East secret service
    Bally odds and evens
    Elecktra
    Lord of the rings
    Shrek
    The Adams Family
    Gottlieb Touchdown
    Star Trek
    Centigrade
    spring break
    Police force
    Cyclone
    Chicago coin jukebox (pinball)
    Road kings
    Gottlieb 300
    TRON
    Gotlieb egg head
    Gottlieb melody
    Charlies angels
    The Simpsons pinball party
    Creature from the black lagoon
    Eric Bundy 5 to 7 games TBA
    Gottlieb ships ahoy
    Star wars episode 1
    The simpsons pinball party
    Scared stiff
    checkpoint
    Ivan 5 games TBA
    Gottlieb pinball pool
    Williams flass
    Bally transporter
    Gottlieb atlantis
    Gottlieb mibs
    Flintstones
    Transformers LE combo
    B.S dracula
    Mettalica Pro heavily modded (color dmd)
    ACDC premium
    Scared stiff (color dmd)
    wwfrr
    Theatre of magic (color dmd)
    Guns N Roses
    Revenge from mars
    South park
    wheel of fortune
    Transformers LE
    20 games from automated services (most are dmd from the pinball store)

Automated services will also have 15 of the newer sterns titles like KISS...whoa nelly...TWD...TFLE...ST...WWE...ect...

So far we have 80 games in the free play area. This is not enough to have a good show. We need at least 150 guys. Please I have looked over the list of names and I do not see a lot of the collectors that I personally know. Please guys I know there are a ton more games in New England. I know its a pain to bring the games but everyone needs to support the show so we can have it every year and it will grow.

To those that have registered I thank you very much.

Remember our free play raffle prize list has grown.

EACH DAY

1....$100 CASH
    2...Rock custom pinball under cabinet kit your choice. $90 value
    3...Rock custom pinball under cabinet kit your choice. $90 value
    4...Jillian's Worcester $100 VIP gift card
    5...PinGraffix $75 gift card
    6...PinGraffix $75 gift card
    7...Comet pinball prize pack $50 value
    8...Titan Pinball prize pack $50 value
    9...Mezel Mods $50 gift card
    10. Marco Specialties prize pack $50 value

#640 4 years ago

We're off to a great start with this pinball list guys. Lets keep the momentum going. Please keep registering your machines with us so we can continually update you on what will most likely be at the show.

We know there's a lot of people who have machines they want to sell. If nothing else, Pintastic gives you the opportunity to have your machine sell since they'll be tons of people there interested in Buying machines. We've had a lot of people that we've promoted the show to ask us if any of the machines will actually be for sale. People are looking for games for their homes. So clean them up, get them playing well and bring them to the show!

Thanks guys!

#642 4 years ago

Pintastic New England is not like any other show. All of our industry speakers/guests will all be arriving at the hotel by 12 noon on Thursday. They are all staying at our host hotel Thursday night, Friday night and Saturday night. A three day long party!
    So spend some quality time talking with all these guys! They are flying in from all around the world to see YOU! Tell them thank you and shake there hand. Get there autograph they love that kind of stuff.

#643 4 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Pintastic New England is not like any other show. All of our industry speakers/guests will all be arriving at the hotel by 12 noon on Thursday. They are all staying at our host hotel Thursday night, Friday night and Saturday night. A three day long party!
    So spend some quality time talking with all these guys! They are flying in from all around the world to see YOU! Tell them thank you and shake there hand. Get there autograph they love that kind of stuff.

So they're not only going to be doing panels, but also just hanging out with us?

Might as well attend Friday afternoon as well

#644 4 years ago
    Quoted from Kineticross:

So they're not only going to be doing panels, but also just hanging out with us?
    Might as well attend Friday afternoon as well

All these guys will be roaming the show Thursday (set up) Friday and Saturday! They want to meet and talk to all there fans!

#645 4 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

All of our industry speakers/guests will all be arriving at the hotel by 12 noon on Thursday.

My plane lands at 1:45, 1 1/2 hours to hotel ?

Me and the mugs will be roaming around a little later. See you there !

#646 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

I'm coming from Block Island, where I'm being shoehorned into a tiny cottage the size of my tool shed out back. Pintastic is going to look awesome to me no matter what! But I'll be getting there on Friday afternoon, so save me a mug, Lloyd!!!

#647 4 years ago

Well guys, I officially moved the days I'm at Pintastic from Saturday only to Friday afternoon and Saturday! I'm excited to check out the panels Jersey Jack Pinball and Dennis Nordman have planned, plus I'm excited to meet so many other well known pinball designers and play games I never have played before.

#648 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

This part will be fun.

#649 4 years ago

Check out what the VIP'S are getting! Custom engraved color enamel pin and key chain. Guys these will not be for sale to the public at the show.

Pintastic_New_England_15_JPG_Keychain_Spec3.jpg Pintastic-New-England_15_PSD_Spec3.jpg
    #650 4 years ago

Looks like I won't have my Hobbit ready for the show. Trying to get a WOZ for free play, from Jack & Jen. I sold my WOZLE, & my wife really liked it. Along with everyone else in my area. That was a early version also, so it should be way better now with improved code. Hoping Jack comes through so more people get a chance to play one of his pins, WOZ & Hobbit. I have been offering to have my pin if ready at a few shows. This is the only show i'm going down with my car & trailer.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 45.00
    $ 9,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    € 12.50
    Playfield - Plastics
    Multigame
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 5,800.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 8,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 22.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 15.00
    $ 16.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 209.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 30.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 149.00
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    There are 1302 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 27.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside