(Topic ID: 100254)

Pintastic New England 2015! Thank You Everyone!!!

By Pinfidel

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,302 posts
  • 125 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by beelzeboob
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“So, who's pumped and in?”

• It's about time and I'll be there. 60 votes
      63%
    • This is great and I hope I can make it. 35 votes
      37%

(95 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_11621.jpg
    tumblr_mmhiwc7hse1s0o92ao1_250.gif
    Panoramic_View_of_Free_Playjpg_1.jpg
    IMG_1043_1.jpg
    IMG_1009_1.jpg
    IMG_1006_1.jpg
    IMG_0995_2.jpg
    IMG_0995_2.jpg
    01eff6d9216547746ffe57f56b1751df0c9628bb56.jpg
    0182fe85774db01fb93c0b913aa01e96bf7f22b442.jpg
    0170f3b0bdd6b715cdf1a1d0c27fa48fdf56a138d0_1.jpg
    0125b77e306f31644c26a84ff174744c26ec69f481.jpg
    01ef2b887c1a5b41de88808d53443678eb68964681.jpg
    image.jpg
    019d4c585869555c24d614f2cb6f492ebeca5cb235.jpg
    019c21321729a7cafa42eeefa036176ac6af10439a.jpg
    There are 1,302 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 27.
    #451 8 years ago

One last thing and then I'll shut up:

I finally met both of the organizers of this event, and what a great couple of guys and a credit to this hobby. Everybody should go to Pintastic just to support passionate people like these two.

Thanks, guys!

#452 8 years ago

......Pintastic Vendor Announcement.......
    New England Jukebox and Collectibles will be vending 2 booths at the show. They have all kinds of great stuff for your Man Caves. Check them out at....www.nejukebox.com/

#453 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

One last thing and then I'll shut up:
    I finally met both of the organizers of this event, and what a great couple of guys and a credit to this hobby. Everybody should go to Pintastic just to support passionate people like these two.
    Thanks, guys!

Thanks for the kind words brothah. It was awesome finally meeting you. Wish we had more time to hang out. I'll be looking forward to July.

#454 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Oh...I got one person to commit to contributing to my kissing booth. So...you know...I'll be making at least $1 at this show. If anybody needs shots from the doctor as a result, you're on your own.

Pet-Rock-5.jpgPet-Rock-5.jpg
    #455 8 years ago

beelzeboob looks so cute. I'm in for $1.

LTG : )™

#456 8 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

Pet-Rock-5.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Touche!

Quoted from LTG:

beelzeboob looks so cute. I'm in for $1.

For an extra shot of cheese on my nachos from your pump, you get a freebie. Gosh...that never sounds clean no matter how many different ways you say it.

#457 8 years ago

WE ARE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE: Roger Sharpe will be coming to Pintastic New England! In 1976, Roger may have very well saved the entire industry of pinball with his "babe ruth" shot. Read more about it here.

http://gizmodo.com/how-one-perfect-shot-saved-pinball-from-being-illegal-1154267979

image.jpgimage.jpg
    #458 8 years ago

We're honored to have Roger attend and give a seminar. I can't wait to hear him speak about the craziness of the 70's and his vision for pinball in the future. He's a legend if ever there was one.

#459 8 years ago

I'm also available for lectures on how to be an idiot. (My wife would be happy to sponsor it.)

You know how to reach me.

#460 8 years ago

LOL You're nuts!

#461 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm also available for lectures on how to be an idiot.

It is refreshing to see someone go pro, yet still willing to help others.

#462 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm also available for lectures on how to be an idiot. (My wife would be happy to sponsor it.)
    You know how to reach me.

Beeleze your not fooling anyone! You are a very nice guy and a asset to the pinball community.

#463 8 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

WE ARE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE: Roger Sharpe will be coming to Pintastic New England! In 1976, Roger may have very well saved the entire industry of pinball with his "babe ruth" shot. Read more about it here.
    http://gizmodo.com/how-one-perfect-shot-saved-pinball-from-being-illegal-1154267979

image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Excellent news!

#464 8 years ago

PINTASTIC VENDOR ANNOUNCEMENT!
    A pinball show is not complete with out the crew from PINNOVATORS. These guys push the limit of sound and technology and were very happy to have them join in the fun! I'm sure they will not disappoint and will have a great line up of games in there booth equipped with their kick ass head phone kits! www.pinnovators.com/

pinnovators.pngpinnovators.png
    #465 8 years ago

All right folks. Lets make this the best New England show possible. Who is bringing their games? I know we have lots of people not far away with amazing collections. I plan on bringing my freshly restored machines, and everything else that's ready for prime time. Pintastic already has vendors, sponsors, prizes, and an amazing location.

Lets show these guys we support them and lets get registering our games. The more games we bring to the show the better the show we are going to have.

I will personally buy a case of beer for whomever brings a BBB

#466 8 years ago

Just wanted to link in our new promo video that Eric Bundy just did for us. It came out amazing! Hope you guys like it. If you do, be sure to let him know right here. He worked really hard on this and we can't thank him enough.

Thanks Eric. You're the best brothah!

#467 8 years ago

Looks great! Nice job Eric!

#468 8 years ago

Wow. Not one damn mention of my kissing booth.

#469 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Inflation. If you were $10 a kiss instead of $1, you'd have had top billing.

Of course for $10, you'd be expected to put some tongue in it.

LTG : )

#470 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

ROFLMBO!!!!!!

Quoted from LTG:

What am I gonna do with you two!? LOLOL

#471 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pinfidel:

What am I gonna do with you two!?

Run a kissing booth. I'm a dollar. beelzeboob is ten dollars, but well worth it.

#472 8 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Run a kissing booth. I'm a dollar. beelzeboob is ten dollars, but well worth it.

Now that's what I call...Dirty Cash.

#473 8 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Well...I never said exactly WHAT it was that I would kiss...

#474 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Well...I never said exactly WHAT it was that I would kiss...

This is true.

And I was being polite.

#475 8 years ago

I would like to announce that Spanky, the subject of my avatar, will be making her first (and perhaps only) public appearance at Pintastic New England. As you can tell from the picture, if she doesn't like you, she'll let you know. And no...it's not Photoshopped.

Bump for what's shaping up to be an amazing show!

#476 8 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Hello everyone Pintastic New England is creeping up on us.
    The show is July 10th and 11th. Show times are Thursday all day set up....Friday show opens at 10am to 9pm. After party for hotel guests....staff....vendors 9pm to 1:30am. Sponsorship will be providing the food. Pool and hot tub will be open till 12 midnight. Saturday show time is 9am to 8pm. At around 7:30 the classic rock band Phaticus will begin playing in the free play room. Anyone who was at the show on Saturday is welcome to stay and enjoy the music, relax and have a few drinks.
    Now, we have been working super hard to bring you guys a kick ass show with huge tournaments....after party....band....a bunch of big time pinball speakers, many still to be announced.
    One thing we can not provide is the games. We will be bringing about 10 games from our private collection. Vendors will be bringing the top games. But we desperately need the New England pinball community to bring games to the show. Even with all the other stuff the show will not be a success with out games. We are giving some incentives and here they are.
    Anyone who registers a game here at http://www.pintasticnewengland.com/game-registration.html before June 1st will get 2 raffle tickets into the free play raffle. Friday and Saturday we have 6 prizes each day ranging from $20 to $100 for the people who bring games. After June 1st you will get one ticket for each game registered. Also the fine people at COLOR DMD are offering a $50 discount to each color dmd that is purchased between 3-1-15 to 7-10-15 from them and displayed on there Pin that they put in the free play area. More details on this coming soon. These things are all on top of the free pass you will get for every game that is put in free play area. I don't know what else we can do guys lets make Pintastic a great show!
    Gabe reached at 774-278-3540 and customer service # is 774-278-3541

These times 8pm and 9pm cannot be serious.? Closing times....

Times and Schedules:
    Thursday(7/9) - Vendor and Free Play setup 11am-9pm
    Friday(7/10) - 9am-9pm *After Party till 1:30am*
    Saturday(7/11) - 9am-8pm

#477 8 years ago

Actually the show opens Friday at 10am. Why are you surprised by the closing times? Free play room is open during the after party. So technically closing time for hotel guests is 1am on Friday.

#478 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

I would like to announce that Spanky, the subject of my Avatar, will be making her first (and perhaps only) public appearance at Pintastic New England.

Pintastic just got real !

Show of the year. Don't miss it.

#479 8 years ago

Friday and Saturday night are the times when pinball shows are the best. Closing at 8pm on a Saturday seems early. Especially Saturday night both both show go'ers, guests and collector's....uhhmmm....

This is the adult beverage time along with pinball playing..

#480 8 years ago
    Quoted from Classic_Stern:

Friday and Saturday night are the times when pinball shows are the best. Closing at 8pm on a Saturday seems early. Especially Saturday night both both show go'ers, guests and collector's....uhhmmm....

We have added a live rock cover band to start at 7PM and play till 10pm for people who were at the show on Saturday for FREE. This is the relax and hang out time cash bar will be available.. We still need to have all the games cleaned up by the end of the night. People will be tired and need to pack up and head out Sunday morning. The party has got to end some time.

#481 8 years ago

PINTASTIC NEW ENGLAND VENDOR....SPEAKER ANNOUNCEMENT!

For the first time ever seen or played on the East coast P3 is coming to Pintastic!!

Pintastic New England is proud to announce that Multimorphic, Inc will be attending our 2015 show with their incredible new machine. In addition to being able to get hands on with the P3, you will also have an opportunity to hear a seminar by CEO Gerry Stellenberg himself.
    Check out this awesome new video to hear what the P3 is all about! The show keeps getting better! https://www.youtube.com/watch…

#482 8 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

For the first time ever seen or played on the East coast P3 is coming to Pintastic!!

Pintastic New England is proud to announce that Multimorphic, Inc will be attending our 2015 show with their incredible new machine. In addition to being able to get hands on with the P3, you will also have an opportunity to hear a seminar by CEO Gerry Stellenberg himself.
    Check out this awesome new video to hear what the P3 is all about! The show keeps getting better! https://www.youtube.com/watch…

Pintastic keeps getting better and better !

#483 8 years ago
    Quoted from Classic_Stern:

You need to also remember that the vendors have been on their feet non stop for 2 whole days. They're exhausted and need to get packed up as well. Then we want them to sit back, relax, enjoy some great music and have some time to just talk and hang out with everyone for themselves.

The adult beverages will be flowing as well!

#484 8 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

A huge thank you and shout out to Gerry and team MultiMorphic for their support of New England. Their machine combines the best of both the video and pinball world's! How can you beat that!?

I'm really looking forward to playing this at the show. Thanks again Gary and the entire P3 team!

#485 8 years ago

Awesome having the P3 guys there for sure.

#486 8 years ago

Hello everyone Pintastic New England is less than 2 months away woooohhhhoooo! I personally can not wait! Anyway people have really started to register games now but we are still have tons of room left. Remember if you register a game before June1st you will get 2 raffle tickets per game for our Free Play raffles going on throughout the show. You could win $100 cold hard cash!

Share the fun and bring a game to Pintastic! If you can't transport it message me or call me we can arrange transport for 1 or 10 game lets put New England on the pinball show map!!!!!

#487 8 years ago

PINTASTIC NEW ENGLAND SPEAKER ANNOUNCEMENT!
    When it comes to designing a great pinball machine a few specific ones come to mind. Scared Stiff...Pirates of the Caribbean....Indianapolis 500.....White Water all AMAZING games!!
    When it comes to pinball art work there are to many to list but here are a few of my favorites. Wizard of Oz....Scared Stiff....Star Trek: The Next Generation all AMAZING games!!
    Of course they created Whoa Nellie! Big Juicy Melons together!!
    PINTASTIC NEW ENGLAND is proud to present Dennis Nordman and Greg Freres are coming to PINTASTIC! So bring out your trans lights and even your whole pinball machines for these guys to sign! Oh ya this is going to be fun!

Dennis-Nordman.jpgDennis-Nordman.jpg
    greg.jpggreg.jpg
    wooo nelly.jpgwooo nelly.jpg

#488 8 years ago

Really looking forward to meeting these two industry legends and all around great guys!

#489 8 years ago

Have you guys checked out the Pintastic General Store yet? Get your PINTASTIC VIP PACKAGES and your SILVER BALL RUMBLE TOURNAMENT SUPER PASSES. You get a great discount on both and get in 1 hr early no waiting.
    Plus this is the only way to get a Pintastic lanyard and badge customized for the show! Don't miss out on these packages they are only available till June 10th and that's it!
    http://www.pintasticnewengland.com/general-store-2.html

#490 8 years ago

All the rooms are sold out - do you have a block of rooms still available. I need three potentially.

Thanks

Mk

#491 8 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

All the rooms are sold out - do you have a block of rooms still available. I need three potentially.
    Thanks
    Mk

Call the hotel and book them it is not sold out. There is a issue with the on line booking.

#492 8 years ago

Thanks. Will do today.

#493 8 years ago

We asked the hotel to shut down their online booking service. It's been a pain to say the least.

Here is a direct link to our accommodations page for all the hotel details. http://www.pintasticnewengland.com/accommodations.html

If you'd like to book a room, simply give them a call at 508-347-7393. Ask for Kathryn or Peter first. Tell them that you're coming in for the Pintastic New England Pinball event. They'll give you the $99 discounted room rate for whatever room you want for as long as you want. Up to 10 days for people who'd like to vacation and see the historical sights of Boston or check out the Sox at Fenway. They're only an hour away from the hotel.

New England's largest mall (The Collection of Natick) is only 35-40 minutes from the hotel just outside of Boston. Amazing stores, restaurants and shopping both at the mall and the surrounding area. It's a shoppers haven for you shoppers out there. http://www.natickmall.com/

Headed in the opposite direction of the hotel, you can go to the Yankee Candle Factory and check out their amazing home base location. This is where Yankee Candle was started. It's a lot of fun with great stuff for kids. We go at least once every year to see the Bavarian Christmas village where they make it snow inside. So cool! That's on 45 minutes from the hotel in beautiful Deerfield, MA.
    http://www.yankeecandle.com/about-us/visit-our-village-stores/south-deerfield-events

OR, for the thrill seekers out there, Six Flags over New England is only 45 minutes away from the hotel as well and 20 minutes from Yankee candle. Simply AWESOME! https://www.sixflags.com/newengland

Last but not least is Old Sturbridge Village. This is a destination unto itself and is directly across from the hotel. You can walk right across the street and see how America looked and functioned in it's earliest beginnings. All the workers dress up in the clothes of the time and work in their shops for you just like they did back in the 16 and 1700's. They have animals, a cobbler shop, blacksmith shop, horse carriage ride, beautiful boat ride, an amazing saw mill, which is powered solely by the river current. That's my personal favorite. You can talk to the workers and they answer all your questions. It's a blast from the past! They also have gift shops and a restaurant and all kinds of stuff as you walk around the beautiful scenic acreage of the Old Sturbridge Village property. You can check them out here... https://www.osv.org/

We're working on trying to get a Pintastic discount coupon from the OSV for everyone. If you're interested, PM me and let me know.

For all those who have asked, those are just a few of the fun things a couple or family can do to spend their vacation or just a couple extra days in the Sturbridge area.

Thanks everyone.

#494 8 years ago

GUYS.

I am attending Pintastic 2015 for this Saturday only. I may be entering the Pingolf tournament but I'm mostly heading to try out so many new machines and to meet LTG and Dennis Nordman in person.

#495 8 years ago
    Quoted from Kineticross:

and to meet LTG and Dennis Nordman in person.

Dennis is the tall guy.

I'll be the one with the LTG : ) Mugs.

I look forward to meeting you my friend !

#496 8 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Dennis is the tall guy.

I may be young but I'm really tall... There will be a height comparison involved.

#497 8 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Dennis is the tall guy.

If I don't get a mug, why, I'll...

#498 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

If I don't get a mug, why, I'll...

Be Cheese Pumped ?

#499 8 years ago
    Quoted from Kineticross:

GUYS.
    I am attending Pintastic 2015 for this Saturday only. I may be entering the Pingolf tournament but I'm mostly heading to try out so many new machines and to meet LTG and Dennis Nordman in person.

Glad your coming. It's great to see this kind of enthusiasm for pinball from your generation my friend. It's up to you to carry it on to the next!

Here's a link to our speaker page. Click on it and you can check out the one and only never replicated or duplicated Lloyd Olson there... http://www.pintasticnewengland.com/speakers.html

More speakers are in and they will be announced soon, so stay tuned!

#500 8 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Be Cheese Pumped ?

So you're saying you'll have 'Mugs-O-Cheese'? Sweet!!

There are 1,302 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 27.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/you-asked-for-it-you-got-itpinballs-over-new-england/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.